dollstudio.org

Finally - The Truth about JY Doll?

Dollstudio focuses on life-like dolls made of silicone and TPE, with products spanning from life-sized love dolls and manikins over miniature companions to 1/6 scale miniatures. Based in Europe, Dollstudio is an authorized vendor for respected manufacturers like Doll Sweet, Ruby13, Maidlee Doll, Dream Doll Creation, OR Doll, WM Dolls, YL Doll, JM Doll, Sanhui, Hitdoll, Onedoll, and Lovely Doll. By default, we're shipping from Germany with all customs and taxes cleared.
sdl44

Re: Finally - The Truth about JY Doll?

Post by sdl44 »

Booty Call Dolls wrote: Look at below.
Left is photo factory of a 140JY busty doll.
On the right, the glamour add.
IMHO, the doll on the left does NOT look close enough to the add.
The doll looks nice, but the new owner was not happy so the order was of course cancelled.
Jeff and Nyoko
I would guess the head on the left is the Vanessa head and on the right the MeiLi head.
Also with the bodies. The nipples of the left doll tend to point more to the outside, the doll on the right more forward.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Katka wrote:
Anung Un Rama wrote:Image

let us stay on topic...which is The Truth about JY Dolls
Anung :D

Yes. And the question for me is: who is the OEM manufacturer of the JY dolls brand?

And my Observation was: The "Shenzen bride Robot doll" who sells a 7000 $ Robot dolls on his alibaba store uses pictures of JY dolls. ......

OK I will simplify it....

Q/ Who Makes JY Dolls?

A/ Shenzhen Aiersha Technology Co., Ltd. JY dolls are also knowns as AS Dolls as well, These are identical line models from the the Dongguan Junying Plastic factory owned by Shenzhen Aiersha Technology Co., Ltd. They trade as JY and AS Dolls.

Observation/ " The "Shenzen bride Robot doll" who sells a 7000 $ Robot dolls on his alibaba store uses pictures of JY dolls."

A/ is another example of reseller agents that are are not being regulated by the above company, and more than likely do not have authorization to use those marketing images, but are counting on the free public domain property of the orignal images for the reuse. I would not go near that seller.

The only official regulated resellers are listed on TDF in the vendor section, and will be the ASdolls site once updated and completed. If you wish to deal with JY direct, rather than a TDF accredited vendor, ensure which ever JY site you are using has the below contact listed, and ensure the site is current. No reply or reply not from the below contact means a red flag.

The only official factory agent is Cathy He at the "Official JY factory Store". I have spoken with her many times, and while she is lovely, the factory store has not inspired me with confidence to deal with them directly.

Trust this clarfies.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

The official website is jydollcn.com/Contacts and jydoll.com/

Coping with a "vidoe" and a "meun" is good reason to go through Jeff at BCD, Miracle at Dolls Castle or Doug at Passion Dolls.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Katka,
I will do so when the time is right.
manuel,
Pm sent.
Best,
Jeff and the BCD Girls
"We turn dreams into reality"

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

Guys,

there has been nothing substantiated being added to this thread for a while. There were multiple attempts to derail this thread and its intended purpose. It has been prevented to post a public Unboxing check. JY is still not a TDF accredited manufacturer, and given the current situation and the mess that showed up around JY, I fully second that decision of TDF management.

People have used this thread to ask questions about JY.

That is OK.

Other people have abused this thread to advertise for my direct competitors.

That is not OK.

I am paying monthly fees to TDF to keep my vendor forum open. These fees exceed what I'm earning from TDF sales. It's a courtesy to support TDF and its users to allow them to come to an informed buying decision. However, I am not willing to sponsor a place for spamming or promoting obscure Alibaba stores.

So it's my vendor forum and my house rules. Please respect that.

This thread now needs to be locked.

Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Topic locked at Owners request. :!:

This should not be a surprise, multiple warnings were advised. :whistle:

Anung :!:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

INFORMATIONS