dollstudio.org

Jellynew asking for your input about new head and body

Dollstudio focuses on life-like dolls made of silicone and TPE, with products spanning from life-sized love dolls and manikins over miniature companions to 1/6 scale miniatures. Based in Europe, Dollstudio is an authorized vendor for respected manufacturers like Doll Sweet, Ruby13, Maidlee Doll, Dream Doll Creation, OR Doll, WM Dolls, YL Doll, JM Doll, Sanhui, Hitdoll, Onedoll, and Lovely Doll. By default, we're shipping from Germany with all customs and taxes cleared.
Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Jellynew asking for your input about new head and body

Post by Dollstudio »

Hi guys,

in the past couple of days, I introduced three new heads of new Chinese manufacturer Jellynew:
All these heads and the body are made in Jinshan factory as OEM products, like OR Doll or YL Doll. Since Jinshan only has one sculptor and many OEM producers are queueing at Jinshan factory, there are long waiting times. Jellynew hired an own sculptor who created the three heads, but mold making and production still happens at Jinshan factory. But Jellynew can now be faster than other OEM manufacturers because they don't have to wait for Jinshan's sculptor.

I guess that means that a lot more heads and bodies from Jellynew are upcoming.

Next, Jellynew is going to design a doll and a face of a "more mature woman".

They say: "mature woman will be heavy, big boobs, big ass, big thigh".

Now Jellynew is asking for your input. Do you have any recommended face, or height, body for the new doll?

Thanks,
-Ira
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

tootsie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Jellynew asking for your input about new head and body

Post by tootsie »

Does Jelly have a website??

Tell them to keep making Caucasian/European heads like the first 2 they made. More mature women is good.

For doll make the ass big but with wide hips and very thick thighs.

nukeno
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: with Nele, Kiko, Mamamba and Ms. StrangeLove in cyba's space

Post by nukeno »

Dollstudio wrote:"mature woman will be heavy, big boobs, big ass, big thigh".
:thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :D
Life is a strange game: "The only winning move is not to play."
Yet here I am, dreaming about reality again...

harvey48
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by harvey48 »

https://jellynew.en.alibaba.com/.
I purchased my 1st doll here, Dealt with Lily Zeng. Do not think they made the doll thou, Believe it was a WM135 knock off.
Just sleeping with her no sex, her arm/shoulder joint broke. Would think WM would be better quality though

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

harvey48 wrote:Would think WM would be better quality though
WM Dolls is Jinshan, and Jinshan sequentially numbers their heads. Jellynew is as authentic Jinshan as WM Dolls, YL Doll, OR Doll, or any other Jinshan OEM manufacturer like 1AM, Passion Dolls, or RLSD. They all share the same TPE blend, skeletal features, skin tones, eye colors and so on.

-Ira
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

dollylamma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by dollylamma »

These new heads are very nice! Yet were expensive when I looked into one.

I checked their alibaba store. They sell YL , WM , jy doll and looks like another? Specs are all off and some are listed as silicone!
I like the heads but am curious if they are authorized vendors for the above brands?
DL

harvey48
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by harvey48 »

dollylamma wrote:These new heads are very nice! Yet were expensive when I looked into one.

I checked their alibaba store. They sell YL , WM , jy doll and looks like another? Specs are all off and some are listed as silicone!
I like the heads but am curious if they are authorized vendors for the above brands?
DL

They have one that is listed as platinum silicone but at the price it can't be. Cheaper then TPE. Not to likely.

mikki 333
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by mikki 333 »

ERIKA is the beautiest face I've ever seen on a TPE DOLL!!!

Curveman

Post by Curveman »

Yes! a mature woman body would be great! My input would be short and thick, thicker arms, waist, big ass and thick curvy legs, as in i want the thighs to touch thick. A body like this
16780f75c46d87b7fbe348a2419b0276.jpg
16780f75c46d87b7fbe348a2419b0276.jpg (16.63 KiB) Viewed 6564 times
Bea's Introduction (105cm Uns Kaine (huge tits))http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=382&t=91628
Bunny's Reintroduction(90cm milf doll (huge ass))http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=92928
Bunny's bikini shots (90cm milf doll (huge ass)) http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=75769

Melonie's introduction (165 K cup) http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=240&t=73968

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

My preference would be for huge breasts, similar to the size of the WM Dolls best-selling k-cup (see Curveman's avatar), or preferably bigger.

Good luck!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

tootsie wrote:Does Jelly have a website?
Yes, they have. The official website is http://www.jellynew.com:
jellynew-screenshot.jpg
jellynew-screenshot.jpg (219.5 KiB) Viewed 6441 times
Though, not much info there yet.

-Ira

AhMyDolless
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by AhMyDolless »

In the recent past I've thrown in my 2 cents on a doll size and figure but honestly I think its best to let the designer follow their gut instinct. Too much outside could, not saying it will or always does, but it could lead to a kind of Frankenstein design where say the ass doesn't taper graciously to the rest of the body.
Obligatory Statement: In my opinion.

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

mature does not = heavier, big boobs, big ass, big thighs

Look at Kelly Ripa. She is light, does not have big boobs, ass or thighs. Her face is not wrinkly and ugly.

x-files
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by x-files »

Dollstudio wrote:Hi guys,

in the past couple of days, I introduced three new heads of new Chinese manufacturer Jellynew:

[*]Jellynew ›Erika‹ head (Jinshan #86)
Any chance of getting a picture of Head #86 that's not made up? Meaning I would like to see what it looks shipped to compare to professional stock photos, it's my favorite but I'm curious how close the actual product the buyer receives looks.

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

x-files wrote:Any chance of getting a picture of Head #86 that's not made up? Meaning I would like to see what it looks shipped to compare to professional stock photos, it's my favorite but I'm curious how close the actual product the buyer receives looks.
I got factory photos without professional custom makeup for all three Jellynew heads:
Hope this helps!

-Ira

INFORMATIONS