dollstudio.org

New arrival: Jellynew JN-162 with Erika head (Jinsan #86)

Dollstudio focuses on life-like dolls made of silicone and TPE, with products spanning from life-sized love dolls and manikins over miniature companions to 1/6 scale miniatures. Based in Europe, Dollstudio is an authorized vendor for respected manufacturers like Doll Sweet, Ruby13, Maidlee Doll, Dream Doll Creation, OR Doll, WM Dolls, YL Doll, JM Doll, Sanhui, Hitdoll, Onedoll, and Lovely Doll. By default, we're shipping from Germany with all customs and taxes cleared.
Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: New arrival: Jellynew JN-162 with Erika head (Jinsan #86

Post by Babel99 »

Yeah I also noticed that the vagina seems more detailed ... but I may be wrong!
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

Dollstudio wrote:The Jellynew heads seem to come around quite a bit. I have seen them with multiple different names, so it's always a good idea to stick with the Jinsan numbers. Please not that the Jellynew heads are restricted; not everybody who is offering them is allowed to sell them. We - Dollstudio - are an authorized vendor for Jellynew.

Regarding the JN-162 body: Jellynew had a body based on WM's 161 cm which they used to introduce their heads a while ago. During summer, the WM-161 encountered some issues, so the officially preferred/recommended combo changed to the WM-153 and WM-145. Jellynew's latest promo photos feature the WM-145 body.

I don't know about a 157 cm body from WM. They do have a WM-153, and a WM-158 in this size range. Other bodies are relabeled (like the JN-162), or they are OEM products from other OEM manufacturers.

Currently, we can supply the Jellynew heads with all original WM Doll bodies, and also in combination with most 1AM (China) bodies (like the busty 155 cm), and OR Doll bodies (156 cm with diverse cup sizes). Skin tones between head and body will match as all these dolls come from the same factory (Jinshan).

Also, Jellynew is creating their first own body at the moment. It will have a size ~159 cm; Ira has shown the first pictures from the sculpting process over here.

Jellynew's first own body will fit to all three Jellynew heads, feature freshly designed breasts, and a more realistic vagina. This doll will be available for sale in a couple of weeks.

I hope this clears up the confusion a bit.

Sandro
Well Sandro, not to disagree or add to the confusion, but the doll in the pictures is indeed a 157cm. I never heard of Jellynew until now, but here is your picture BEFORE any Jellynew watermarks.
1.jpg
1.jpg (52.94 KiB) Viewed 2096 times
IMG_5353.jpg
IMG_5353.jpg (61.93 KiB) Viewed 2096 times
This doll, with the #86 head was shipped to me on 7/9/2016 according to the invoice. Here is a whole thread devoted to this doll, and it started shortly after, so the doll is not exactly brand new.
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 67&t=74175

Looking at my invoice, the doll size or head is not mentioned, at least not in English. It does say it was shipped by a Miss Chen, from Huizhou Aoge Enterprise Co. from Factory Shuikou, Hui Zhou, China, 516005. The invoice also does not mention if this is a WM doll or not in English, but it is the doll in your pictures, and I ordered her from those exact ones, minus the watermarks. This is her, with the large aereola option, standing version.
Mileena4.jpg
Mileena4.jpg (601.53 KiB) Viewed 2096 times

I have another larger head (#56) that the doll is wearing right now, and in this configuration, standing upright, the doll is just a tad over 5'1" tall. That's a 157cm. If you count the feet as length, she might be a 162.
Jotti7.jpg
Jotti7.jpg (573.66 KiB) Viewed 2096 times
There is no way the doll got shorter with the bigger head. Note the size differences.
Left: #86<br />Middle: #46<br />Right: #56
Left: #86
Middle: #46
Right: #56
3heads.jpg (581.56 KiB) Viewed 2096 times
If there is any confusion, it has to do with the doll model. My understanding is that I have a WM157 D-cup, large aereola, standing version.

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

Begog wrote:[…] it was shipped by a Miss Chen, from Huizhou Aoge Enterprise Co. from Factory Shuikou, Hui Zhou, China, 516005.
It probably does not read "from Factory Shuikou" but "…with its plisant factory shuikou subdistrict office / longhou development zone". Huizhou Aoge is a shipping agent north of Shenzhen and Hong Kong, and I could never find that shuikou subdistrict in Google maps. It's an incomplete address, but at least Long Hu does exist ;-)
Begog wrote:My understanding is that I have a WM157 D-cup, large aereola, standing version.
Fascinating ;-) Did she come with a serial number (business card sized, attached to the manual, with a QR code pointing to wmdoll.cn)?

However, if you got her from Jeff or George, everything is fine. She's from Jinshan, and who actually owns the 157 D-cup is mostly academic. Like the busty WM-155, many dolls are marketed under the WM Dolls (with "s") brand that actually are not from WM Doll (without "s").

Glad that you like her :glou:

Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

Dollstudio wrote:
Begog wrote:[…] it was shipped by a Miss Chen, from Huizhou Aoge Enterprise Co. from Factory Shuikou, Hui Zhou, China, 516005.
It probably does not read "from Factory Shuikou" but "…with its plisant factory shuikou subdistrict office / longhou development zone". Huizhou Aoge is a shipping agent north of Shenzhen and Hong Kong, and I could never find that shuikou subdistrict in Google maps. It's an incomplete address, but at least Long Hu does exist ;-)
Begog wrote:My understanding is that I have a WM157 D-cup, large aereola, standing version.
Fascinating ;-) Did she come with a serial number (business card sized, attached to the manual, with a QR code pointing to wmdoll.cn)?

However, if you got her from Jeff or George, everything is fine. She's from Jinshan, and who actually owns the 157 D-cup is mostly academic. Like the busty WM-155, many dolls are marketed under the WM Dolls (with "s") brand that actually are not from WM Doll (without "s").

Glad that you like her :glou:

Sandro
I does say "Factory Shuikou Subdistrict Office." I added the "from" because it is in the "origin" section. It is in fact in the next line after "HUIZHOU CITY. WITH ITS PLIASANT" (whatever that means) Do you need me to scan it before you believe me? I can. This info came off the Fedex sticker.
As for a manual/business card, etc., it did not come with one, nor did my WM155. Both came with gloves, glue, stain remover, nail glue, douche, insert warmer, nighty, wig, and comb. There is a mannequin number on the invoice, after some Chinese writing:
HS:9618000090
texture: 100%silicone
We know that is false. We also know this doll is 157cm tall, and not 162 as Jellynew claims, unless we are counting feet and toes as length. Everything IS fine, except the back won't bend on this doll because the person who tightens the back bolts on these dolls either doesn't know how to use a torque wrench, or doesn't have one.

Reeds22
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Reeds22 »

There seems to be a lot of confusion regarding Jellynew regarding sizes and it doesn't help their case that they seem to sell dolls from other manufacturer.

Are you planning on doing an unboxing with a Jellynew 162 cm anytime soon? It would really help at least some of my concerns since I'm in the market for a WM 161-like doll with thicker Proportions.

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

nofingers4u wrote:There seems to be a lot of confusion regarding Jellynew regarding sizes and it doesn't help their case that they seem to sell dolls from other manufacturer.
Among Jinshan OEM manufacturers, it is perfecly normal to sell heads or bodies from other Jinshan OEM manufacturers. Usually, you won't even notice that as very few vendor disclose or even know who owns a particular head or body.

As mentioned above, we do not sell WM's 161 body respectively it's derivates because of quality issues.

Your best option at the moment is to go for a OR Doll body (OR-156-E cup and above).

Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Reeds22
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Reeds22 »

Dollstudio wrote:
nofingers4u wrote:There seems to be a lot of confusion regarding Jellynew regarding sizes and it doesn't help their case that they seem to sell dolls from other manufacturer.
Among Jinshan OEM manufacturers, it is perfecly normal to sell heads or bodies from other Jinshan OEM manufacturers. Usually, you won't even notice that as very few vendor disclose or even know who owns a particular head or body.

As mentioned above, we do not sell WM's 161 body respectively it's derivates because of quality issues.

Your best option at the moment is to go for a OR Doll body (OR-156-E cup and above).

Sandro
So the Jn-162 isn't available anymore?

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

nofingers4u wrote:So the JN-162 isn't available anymore?
The JN-162 is a derivate of the WM-161, and we have suspended sales for both dolls.

If the issues with the WM-161 are resolved, we might take another look. For the time being, OR Doll is the best alternative.

However, probably Jellynew's own 159 cm doll will be ready soon.

Sandro

Mcupplease
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mcupplease »

Yes extremely stunning. 5 thumbs up. definately on my shopping list now.
Hi160ZZ (9,470cc) ...HI160BBB(8,450cc) ... JAR153BBB(4,400cc) ... AB110BBB(4.280cc) ... YL150O(4,020cc) ...
OR161K(3,800cc) ... JY140(3,460cc) ...
CP-Breastforms-KK(3,000cc) ... SM175L(2,900cc) ...
SH165R(2,850cc) ... JY150L(2,800cc) ...
SY167L-x2(2,600cc) ... SM150L(2,550cc) ... CLM-Torso(2,300cc) ... Ruby13 XXX BreastPillow(2,000cc)

INFORMATIONS