www.textiledoll.com

PIB head on a Textile body?

Classic European full-sized fabric dolls. Flexible strong skeleton. All dolls are handmade in the art studio. Unique design and great features for sex and games.
Moneypenny
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

PIB head on a Textile body?

Post by Moneypenny »

Does anyone know if a PIB head would fit on a textile doll body? Seems like it might. Very similar looking attachment.

Textile Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: PIB head on a Textile body?

Post by Textile Doll »

I do not know, what fixing scheme in the PIB. But I doubt it.
Moreover, the difference between the rubber head and the body of the fabric will be seen.

dullahan
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dullahan »

Dimension-wise they are pretty similar. The neck hole diameter in bigger PiB heads is slightly bigger than TD's neck hole, while Spinner head has a slightly smaller diameter. Depth of the neck holes is almost the same. PiB may have slightly deeper hole. Especially with the bigger heads.

As Yuri said, the coloring won't ever match the body. Different materials reflect light differently and both makers have their own, unique skin colors. Silicone absorbs light and scatters it below the surface, much like our skin does. This makes it usually look darker than textiles in the same lighting. Textiles reflect light more.

Weight is also probably going to cause problems since TD was not designed for heavier heads. Adding 1.5 - 2kg weight to the top to such light doll makes it extremely top heavy. Center of gravity and the balance will be affected to a degree. Definitely don't leave a head like that on for long periods of time unsupported.

I might be able to quickly test this in few months with the Spinner head to confirm if it fits. If you do get a non-Yuri head for your doll at any point, don't get a TPE one. I understand that TPE will leak some sort of greasy stuff all over, which will most surely ruin the fabric.

I hope this helps!
TRY MY SEX SOUND APP WITH YOUR DOLL!

http://dullahanprojects.com/plaisonar/

Works with all HTML5-compatible phones. Just press the pink button and shake your phone!

App Discussion: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 7&start=45

Moneypenny
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Moneypenny »

Great thanks for the info. I have a PIB head now and thought this may work nicely for oral sex but I'd never keep it on there long term. If I ever get a textile I'll let everyone know how it works.

INFORMATIONS