www.textiledoll.com

Staining, inserts, cleaning and jewelry

Classic European full-sized fabric dolls. Flexible strong skeleton. All dolls are handmade in the art studio. Unique design and great features for sex and games.
KissP
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Staining, inserts, cleaning and jewelry

Post by KissP »

Hi everyone!

I have a few questions about textile dolls. I hope you have some answers :)

- I know that with TPE and silicone dolls you have to be cautious and wash the new clothes for several times, because the dolls may get stained from it. Do textile dolls also get stained from the clothes they wear? Do I have to be cautious/wash the new clothes for several times before I use it on the doll?

- What insert(s) can be used with the doll, that has closed end and don't need any modification? I found only one candidate from these forums: Lilith Uterus, but I didn't it in an EU store yet.

- How do you clean the doll (remove the dust and stains from liquids)? A little water and soap, then let air-dry (dry without help, for example a hairdryer)?

- What kind of jewelry do you suggest? In the pictures I see only plastic ones. Does that mean, that it's recomended to use only "soft" materials, like plastic or leather? Can I use metalic jewelry if that don't have any sharp edges, or better don't tempt fate :)

- What kind of things should I avoid in clothes, that can damage the doll's skin? My guesses are: zippers, anything metalic, or has sharp edges.

Textile Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Staining, inserts, cleaning and jewelry

Post by Textile Doll »

Dress does not stain clothing doll, so this problem does not exist.
Doll purified a small amount of water and soap. Solvent may be used in case of heavy soiling. Or a special liquid for cleaning tissue from hardware store.
You can use any jewelry that does not cling to fabric.
You can use any CyberSkin vagina, which is the right size. Or cut her, if she large. Thus, you can change the sensations during sex...

KissP
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by KissP »

Thanks for the answers.

Under CyberSkin you mean products of Cyberskin Toys company, right?
Can you tell what size (diameter, lenght) of insert can you put into the 165cm body?

Textile Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Textile Doll »

This is as a variant.I mean very nice material from which made a wide variety of vaginas. They can be bought in any sex shop.
It is best to select the insert yourself. I can not advertise any company.
Attachments
24056.970.jpg
24056.970.jpg (138.65 KiB) Viewed 2117 times
vagina_cyberskin.jpg
vagina_cyberskin.jpg (8.7 KiB) Viewed 2117 times

INFORMATIONS