www.textiledoll.com

introduction

Classic European full-sized fabric dolls. Flexible strong skeleton. All dolls are handmade in the art studio. Unique design and great features for sex and games.
svevo

introduction

Post by svevo »

I thought I'd introduce myself and my textile doll here as I recently joined this forum.

Emma is a 165 'Big Bertha'. She's rather less 'big' that many of the recent additions to the doll showroom topic here. :) , but none the less lovely for that imho:
P1000871-scaled.JPG
P1000871-scaled.JPG (1.16 MiB) Viewed 7190 times
In fact Emma has been with me for about 18 months and is almost as perfect as the day she arrived. (Okay, full disclosure - her wardrobe has grown quite alot :whistle: and I should probably go shopping for some pink fabric paint to restore her nipple colour, but otherwise, not even a lost nail). She is my first, and thus far only doll and I know I made the right choice with her. So I guess this is also a public thanks to Yuri for creating her. :glou:

Morpheus
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: introduction

Post by Morpheus »

Hi svevo and welcome to the forum.

Emma is absolutely lovely so please please post some more photos. Which head is she? Yuri's dolls always look so individual that I must admit I always have difficulty identifying the head, they always look so different depending on the doll.

My textile doll Louise sends her love to you both as well.

Best wishes from Morpheus. :glou:

svevo

Post by svevo »

Many thanks for your welcome Morpheus. Louise is also very lovely - I just had a look at your introductory thread and can see she has something in common with Emma. They both have the Dalilah head, but with different make up. I didn't really specify much to Yuri on the make up front for Emma, but her party girl look has grown on me over time.

Here is a another picture of Emma with some clothes that more closely match her make up. I think of her as being off out to a girls night out in this one.
P1000472-scaled.JPG
P1000472-scaled.JPG (40.4 KiB) Viewed 7135 times

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Nice introduction and lovely lady doll too! Happy new year!
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Textile Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Textile Doll »

Excellent photo and story! :thumbs_up:
Happy New Year!
Attachments
15823005_238777856549085_7211989301529553381_n.jpg
15823005_238777856549085_7211989301529553381_n.jpg (29.55 KiB) Viewed 7097 times

Aberdare
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aberdare »

Greetings and Happy New Year !

I'm a new member here in the forum as well, but hardly a new owner... But you'll have to excuse me as I am being surrounded by the evil breasticles assaulting my targeting scanners...
I'm Just Gonna put an "OUT OF ORDER" Sign on my Forehead, and call it a Day...

The Residents of Aberdare Manor:
Jenny_D - WM Style 160cm - 86cm Bust
Jennifer_D - WM Style 160cm - 92cm Bust
Alexandra_D - WM165 K-cup
Jaquelynne_D - WM Style 155cm Big Bust
Nymphodora - WM165 K-cup
Fleurette - YL 158-P2 Pregnant
Jonathan_D - JY 160cm Male
Olivia_D - WM 140cm - D Cup
Diana - JY 168cm - H Cup
Angela_D - Entity 165cm - D Cup
Winter_D - IL 160cm BB - D Cup

svevo

Post by svevo »

Many thanks for the welcome all and a belated happy new year also. :drinking:

svevo

Post by svevo »

We discovered Emma has a new skill today. :D

I'd assumed her feet didn't pivot at the ankle joint to this point. Though I'd bought some moderate heels for her when she first arrived she's only ever worn them when sitting (which is kind of a waste), and since then I've only bought her flat shoes.i was reading another thread/forum with some crazy heels featured which for some reason inspired me to ask her if she could really not stand in hers.

Her ankle, although very firm, does move. On slipped her shoes and given her lovely working ankles she took her first tentative steps in heels,
First tentative step
First tentative step
P1010041-scaled.JPG (383.94 KiB) Viewed 6999 times

flydreamer
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by flydreamer »

Hi Svevo.
Your doll is very cute.
It is nice to to get one textile doll.
And i like the way to customize such doll and as a result making some good photos of this beauty.
Emma looks great and for sure a nice companion to you.

svevo

Post by svevo »

flydreamer wrote:Hi Svevo.
Your doll is very cute.
It is nice to to get one textile doll.
And i like the way to customize such doll and as a result making some good photos of this beauty.
Emma looks great and for sure a nice companion to you.
Thank you flydreamer. I hope you will be able to post some more pictures of Niska sometime. I'm still crazy about Emma and love dressing her up and photographing her.
She's been trying out being a blonde most recently and I've also tried to be a bit more adventurous with my posing of her :)

P1010136-scaled.JPG
P1010136-scaled.JPG (357.92 KiB) Viewed 5581 times
Sleeping in the hot weather.
Sleeping in the hot weather.
DSC00757-scaled.JPG (203.48 KiB) Viewed 5581 times
It's hot in here!
It's hot in here!
DSC00666-scaled.JPG (227.37 KiB) Viewed 5581 times
Really hot!
Really hot!
DSC00689-scaled.JPG (221.27 KiB) Viewed 5581 times

flydreamer
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by flydreamer »

Great pictures and poses. Just enjoy time with her.

Diaval
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Diaval »

Nice looking lady you have their. The eyebrows are a bit high up on the face, but the body looks great overall. I have been considering a TD purchase given that my current doll, a Happy Dolls, Dagmar, has developed issues with the joints. A friend of mine here, Privatetai has both dolls as well and his Dagmar also has loose joints. It was his "Jewel" doll that got me interested in a Textile Doll. But there are certain differences that I am currently taking into consideration. For one, I just recently found out that the TD dolls don't have metal joints, but wired ones. So that might be an issue in terms of posing. I thought it would be for standing too, but I see that you have successfully made your doll stand. I am assuming your doll was made the same way with the wire joints, but by all means, if yours was made different, then by all means, please let me know.

Another plus is that I see you have your doll in heels. I couldn't do this with my Dagmar doll as her feet were permanently set flat. For me the main reason for heels is to make her a few inches taller.

The Dagmar doll I have is roughly the same size as the Textile Dolls. But I know overall the TD dolls are better made. What are your opinions on the breasts and butt? The Dagmar doll had silicone implants and while the feel isn't realistic, it isn't bad either. They are firm, but still have a bit of a bounce to them.

I see you are very much into dressing your lady as I am with mine. Here is my Eryka if you care to take a peek:

viewtopic.php?f=142&t=94133

As you see, I do get quite involved with dressing her. One of my interests in getting a doll was for fashion photography. Like you said yourself, I ended up amassing quite a clothing wardrobe for Eryka early on. Sadly I have stopped buying new items for her because I don't know where the future will lie given that she has developed some joint issues with three of her four arm joints. I have been looking to TD for a 'replacement' body for Eryka. But I am currently on the fence about that too.

Anyway, good luck with Emma and post some more pix of her when you get a shot! BTW, I like the short dark wig the best.

D

svevo

Post by svevo »

Diaval wrote:The eyebrows are a bit high up on the face, but the body looks great overall
I would agree with you there. It was a feature of all the earlier Textile dolls. I remember a few people feeding that back to Yuri and noticed the more recent dolls usually have a more natural position now.
Diaval wrote:I just recently found out that the TD dolls don't have metal joints, but wired ones. So that might be an issue in terms of posing. I thought it would be for standing too, but I see that you have successfully made your doll stand. I am assuming your doll was made the same way with the wire joints, but by all means, if yours was made different, then by all means, please let me know.
I've commented in as much detail as I can on the original thread where you raised that question. There are definitely some parts of the skeleton and some joints using wire; others I'm not so sure about.
Diaval wrote: What are your opinions on the breasts and butt?
The butt is really nicely shaped and the padding quite firm. The breasts are not so great, being a simple shape and again firm padding, which does not make for a great feel. The nipple shape is hidden under the outer skin layer and is hard. Visually it works quite well, but isn't a great feel. At one time I was pondering buying a Dagmar doll like your Eryka and the idea of the silicone breasts was one of the major selling points along with the fact liked the silicone head and in general the body proportions/size suits my taste.
Diaval wrote:Here is my Eryka if you care to take a peek:
viewtopic.php?f=142&t=94133
As you see, I do get quite involved with dressing her. One of my interests in getting a doll was for fashion photography. Like you said yourself, I ended up amassing quite a clothing wardrobe for Eryka early on. Sadly I have stopped buying new items for her because I don't know where the future will lie given that she has developed some joint issues with three of her four arm joints.
D
I've taken a peek. Eryka is lovely and you've taken some great pictures of her. Emma very much approves her fashion sense. :) :thumbs_up:
It's a shame about the skeleton problems. I know of another UK poster here, MattGloss, who has the same doll and also had/has skeleton problems. You might have come across his posts. I know he's done quite alot of repairs and at one time was talking about designing a replacement skeleton.

Diaval
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Diaval »

svevo wrote: I would agree with you there. It was a feature of all the earlier Textile dolls. I remember a few people feeding that back to Yuri and noticed the more recent dolls usually have a more natural position now.
Agreed. I have noticed this issue was addressed as well. The newer doll heads do look better, in that aspect. Although I have heard of other TD doll owners removing the eyebrows and painting new ones on.
I've commented in as much detail as I can on the original thread where you raised that question. There are definitely some parts of the skeleton and some joints using wire; others I'm not so sure about.
Yes, I saw that and replied in that thread as well.
The butt is really nicely shaped and the padding quite firm. The breasts are not so great, being a simple shape and again firm padding, which does not make for a great feel.
I thinking the same thing through pics I have seen on TD dolls. Butt looks pretty good, breasts, not so much. But then again, I am not really a breast guy. I am more into limbs, but a nice butt is good too!
The nipple shape is hidden under the outer skin layer and is hard. Visually it works quite well, but isn't a great feel. At one time I was pondering buying a Dagmar doll like your Eryka and the idea of the silicone breasts was one of the major selling points along with the fact liked the silicone head and in general the body proportions/size suits my taste.
Yes, I did the same thing when I was initially weighing out my purchase. It turned out that the Dagmar doll with the silicone head had the best to offer. BUT, it was only later I found out about the skeleton issues when I started to experience problems with an arm joint right the first week! I now have a total of 3 bad joints on my doll. Given to what others been going through as well with the skeleton on the doll, I cannot recommend the Dagmar doll at all to anyone. [/quote]
I've taken a peek. Eryka is lovely and you've taken some great pictures of her. Emma very much approves her fashion sense. :) :thumbs_up:
Thank you (all around). Yes, I became very involved with her right off the bat and bought quite a bit of cloths for her too. To be discreet I mostly bought all her clothing new from Amazon. So to run into a problem like what I have been going through is disheartening. It is not as easy as replacing the doll either as there is the question of her entire wardrobe. Some items might fit a new doll, but that depends.

It's a shame about the skeleton problems. I know of another UK poster here, MattGloss, who has the same doll and also had/has skeleton problems. You might have come across his posts. I know he's done quite alot of repairs and at one time was talking about designing a replacement skeleton.
Just about everyone I come across that has a Happy Dolls product, the Dagmar in paricular, seems to have skeleton issues. So far I am up to a half a dozen people that have had their Dagmar doll fail in a short period of time. I think once I hear of a enough issues, I might want to press the issues here on the forum so that a warning is put out not to buy Happy Dolls products until they fix their issues. For many, this doll was a first doll purchase and I know at least two people I talked to, this has left a foul impression on the doll industry in general. Namely that there is a lack of a warranty on these dolls. So, in many cases, if something happens after the sale, the seller can just take your money and say, "F-you. You are on your own." So in a nutshell that has basically what my dealings with Beautiful Dolls has been. BUT slowly I am getting the word around about my experience and hopefully the wise will listen and not deal with Beautiful Dolls, nor Happy Dolls. Hopefully when they see a decline in sales, they will do something about offering a better product with better service.

I have seen those posts and videos, but still to this day, with three joint failures, I am still wary of attempting a repair on my doll. I think I would be more confident if I had another doll in the meantime so that I have a doll while I would fix Eryka.

As it is, I am looking into a Textile Doll purchase right now. Given my experience with the Dagmar doll, I have been doing heavy research on the Textile Dolls and I have confirmation from a couple guys that have had their Textile Doll for more than 2 years that they have not had a skeleton issue with them.

Thanks for the info and I do hope you have many more years with Emma. BTW, I like the blonde flip hair style on her too! But the short dark hair is my favorite. You are going to laugh, but I have FIVE wigs for Eryka. The short white flip and the curly dark hair wig are my two favorites. The latter I use the most because it never sheds and I never have to comb it either. It also is the wig that stays in place the best too. I can't tell you that the most nerve wracking thing is if the wig falls off right in the middle of "getting it on." I don't mind taking the head off to put on an outfit, but if the wig falls off during sex? 8O That kills it for me...moment spoiled. LOL!

D

INFORMATIONS