www.textiledoll.com

Here I go...

Classic European full-sized fabric dolls. Flexible strong skeleton. All dolls are handmade in the art studio. Unique design and great features for sex and games.
J_Kezz

Here I go...

Post by J_Kezz »

So after owning a Meiki Plush for over two years, I decided to upgrade to one of these Textile Dolls. On top of how realistic (for fabric dolls) these are, what really sold me is just how customizable they are. Yuri seems to be quite accommodating to people's specifications.

So yeah, I'm in line for my own girl now!

kharmichead

Re: Here I go...

Post by kharmichead »

Nice, just be ready for the wait, it seems like forever but my Annija was worth it!

J_Kezz

Post by J_Kezz »

Haha, I know; it's been three weeks since I put in my order already. I understand this is a one-man(?) operation, so I was definitely prepared for the wait. In the meantime, I've been doing a bit of clothes shopping, which is kinda fun!

tootsie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by tootsie »

Kewl K_Kezz, which body and head did you pick?

kharmichead

Post by kharmichead »

Just be careful you don't overdo it with the clothes, hard to buy the right size until you get her in person!

J_Kezz

Post by J_Kezz »

Picked 165cm with Dalilah head, although I have yet to give my final confirmation of my specs to Yuri (I hope he allows for possible changes by this time), so...
kharmichead wrote:Just be careful you don't overdo it with the clothes, hard to buy the right size until you get her in person!
Yep. I haven't actually bought anything yet. For now, I'm just considering some options available online.

sigmeister
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by sigmeister »

Congratulations - I also placed an order with Yuri approx. 4 weeks ago - will be neck and neck !!! - similarly have opted for the 165cm but with Isabelle head / pale skin / enlarged breast /butt/hips - they are so voluptuous - hard to be patient !!!

tootsie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by tootsie »

oh you 2 boys? get back in line I also have an order!

J_Kezz

Post by J_Kezz »

Aww, how many are in front of me? Might be waiting longer than I thought :/ ...
sigmeister wrote:[...]enlarged breast /butt/hips - they are so voluptuous - [...]
Interesting, since I think the default already seems kind of curvy. I actually asked to have my doll slimmed down somewhat (yeah, I prefer my women's curves to be a bit more subtle). But I think it's great that we get to have this level of customization, and that Yuri seems capable and willing to pull it off :thumbs_up: .

sigmeister
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by sigmeister »

You are right J_Kezz - fortunate how our preferences can be accommodated.

I guess that is what makes the world go around - for both women and men that our " eye of the beholder" is different and thank goodness - hopefully there is someone ( or some doll !!) out there for everyone ( no doubt idealistic)

As for my order, we all have fantasies and desires so how good is that in trying to fulfil this.

And Tootsie, I understood that Simona had asked Yuri to now put you at the end of the queue !!!!!( wishful thinking )

Sigmeister

J_Kezz

Post by J_Kezz »

It's been four days since my last e-mail to Yuri without a reply from him. As things currently stand, I think it's safe to assume I'm not getting the doll I ordered from him. I guess I made one too many requests after he announced the doll as done, even though I made it clear that I was willing to buy regardless of what he could do; I don't know. Instead, he just refunded my down payment and basically told me to look elsewhere for a doll, without ever really bothering to explain the reason for this turn of events. I'm very disappointed and at least a little miffed by all this. Yuri's free to do as he sees fit with his stuff, but this isn't what I waited four months for. I hope everyone else has better luck with his/her orders.

genesis218
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by genesis218 »

I ordered mine three weeks ago. Alenka head, blue eyes, blonde hair, 165 cm, big F cup breasts, regular ass, natural skin, no pubic hair. I (hopefully?) moving up from my Cayenne and Hanna air dolls to her. A silicone doll would be too heavy and too high maintenance for me.

J_Kezz

Post by J_Kezz »

^^ Well, if you really want that doll, all I can say is just be careful with how you deal with Yuri going forward. I don't know what I did, but seeing as he won't say, it could've been just about anything : /. Or the fault may even be on his side, and he ain't sayin'.

After waiting, and building anticipation, for four months, I actually feel pretty burned by this. Not an important thing, though, so I'm sure I'll get over it. And perhaps I can make better use of the money I set aside for this doll elsewhere.

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

Please post pictures after you are done enjoying your honeymoon period.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

INFORMATIONS