www.textiledoll.com

Simona - My Textile Doll

Classic European full-sized fabric dolls. Flexible strong skeleton. All dolls are handmade in the art studio. Unique design and great features for sex and games.
KarmaMusic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Simona - My Textile Doll

Post by KarmaMusic »

wow the curves you have a sexy doll that's for sure, great photos.
KarmaMusic Doll cuddler
Design Technologist

KarmaMusic Gallery
Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

Kate Kane

Post by Kate Kane »

Mattos19 wrote:So I was soooooo impressed with the beauty of this doll that I had to message the owner and get some more details. So on a whim he made me a offer to purchase and I could not refuse! This baby is mine!!!! :grab:
Wow, didn't see that one coming. That's what I call love at first sight. Congratulations Mattos19. Have fun with your lovely new lady.

Mattos19
Former Member

Post by Mattos19 »

Yea, I didnt see it coming either. I was half joking when I said I'll buy when if you ever wanna sell,but turns out he was getting ready to sell anyway. The time it takes to get one these dolls is very very long so getting one right away is awesome sauce!! :D

sture
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by sture »

WOW :grab: She is knocker! I wish you a happy honeymoon 8)

Click to go to my Doll Album

I find greater companionship in inert figures, animals & speechless artifacts, for I can enjoy their presence & there is no psychic drain”
― Anton Szandor LaVey

sture
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by sture »

She has the same curves as this one :multi:
Attachments
3421504_5_o.jpg
3421504_5_o.jpg (149.84 KiB) Viewed 4429 times

Click to go to my Doll Album

I find greater companionship in inert figures, animals & speechless artifacts, for I can enjoy their presence & there is no psychic drain”
― Anton Szandor LaVey

Loverboy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Loverboy »

OMG she is gorgeous! yeah i know what you mean about butt's. I love females with nice big butts, when you squeeze it does it feel good? When i went to Amsterdam a few years back i was looking for athletic females of the night with curvy (not fat ) figures.
Sorry, let me introduce myself, i'm Loverboy from the UK love doll forum.

She looks very realistic too! My compliments to you sir for choosing a lady with such an incredible behind, you look stunning Simona!!!!

Have fun
Loverboy

r363b
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by r363b »

Best fabric doll on the forum ..

slowburn

Post by slowburn »

damn you, tootsie, for turning me onto yet another love doll company!! :razz: Simona is smoking hot!

seriously, though, thank you. it never occurred to me that a fabric-based doll could not only ever be this stunning and captivating - i had a hard time not ogling the crap out of Simona's fine ass (please tell her i said so) but also be this agile and "functional." so many more questions, i'll have to go over your review with a fine-toothed comb again.

thanks to you and Simona, i have added another possible candidate to my next doll purchase!
testing123

thelionking
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by thelionking »

Now, I wish I haven't already invested in 2 other dolls. I guess I'll just have to wait until I can :glou: afford a textile girl ;)
~Simba

" 26 Because of the present crisis, I think that it is good for a man to remain as he is. 27 ... Are you free from such a commitment? Do not look for a wife. " 1 Corinthians 7:26-27 http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 15&t=57746

Darkangel65
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Darkangel65 »

Tootsie That is one hot looking girl you have there!!!!
Lovely sexy curves.......I know Im a perv but could you post your lovely lady if possible in stockings and garters?
If I was to order one in the future I have a sorta Goth girl image In my head regarding make up.
Cheers
Dark
NIK GUERRA: A true artist and Retro glamour lover...please google his work featuring Magenta

MaxCherry
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by MaxCherry »

Wow they are amazing photos, doesn't even look like made of textile. Incredible!

Darkangel65
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Darkangel65 »

Looks really sexy tootsies great photos
NIK GUERRA: A true artist and Retro glamour lover...please google his work featuring Magenta

life-is-plastic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by life-is-plastic »

Thank you very much tootsie for that write up! With the possibility for even some customisation makes this doll option even more compelling!

Nice pictures and poses too; can I ask how well she was to pose? Does she hold poses okay? Did you use some 'smoke & mirrors' or is this straight out-of-the-box poseability?

Are the eyes moveable too?

tootsie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by tootsie »

life-is-plastic wrote:Thank you very much tootsie for that write up! With the possibility for even some customisation makes this doll option even more compelling!

Nice pictures and poses too; can I ask how well she was to pose? Does she hold poses okay? Did you use some 'smoke & mirrors' or is this straight out-of-the-box poseability?

Are the eyes moveable too?
She poses straight out the box. Eyes are moveable.

INFORMATIONS