www.textiledoll.com

What is a Textile Doll

Classic European full-sized fabric dolls. Flexible strong skeleton. All dolls are handmade in the art studio. Unique design and great features for sex and games.
drmicrochip

What is a Textile Doll

Post by drmicrochip »

Thanks to this forum I have found a doll that is similiar to a Teddy Babe Deluxe but more realistic. I was thinking about ordering a TBD but this now has intrigued me. But what are these Textile dolls made of? How much do they cost? What's inside of them that makes them poseable and bendable? How tall are they? How much is shipping to the USA?

I am a guy looking for a realistic doll to cuddle with, have sex with and sleep with. I currently have a Teddy Babe but she is too small. Any owners have any feedback to these dolls?

pageophile

Re: What is a Textile Doll

Post by pageophile »

Hello Dr,

Best way to get more information is drop Yuri a line via his website. He's very pleasant to deal with and can answer all you questions.

http://www.textiledoll.com/en/home (main page)

http://www.textiledoll.com/en/kontakti (email contact)

In the mean time, cruise these threads and scope out his site too. It looks like a very impressive doll and a few current owners seem to like them very much too.

There is also a gallery or two posted here on TDF but I can't quite remember where.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Page
"My name is Ash and I am a slave. Close as I can figure, the year is thirteen hundred A.D and I'm being dragged to my death. It wasn't always like this, I had a real life, once. A job."

Rocco1

Post by Rocco1 »

You ever find out? I see no prices on his website or info.

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LovesBlackWomen »

I thought Textile Doll was a generic term for any stuffed fabric doll. Sort of like a Raggedy Ann.

Zang
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Zang »

Well, now you know better, don'tcha? :squarewink:

Drmicrochip must've found good answers to his questions above, as he has now ordered a Textile Doll! :onfire:

kharmichead

Post by kharmichead »

I also found lots of answers and am ordering one of Yuri's beauties. If you're interested it is best to e-mail him, he has no problems answering fairly quick. He quoted me 700 euros plus shipping but that was also back in December. I do not expect his prices to stay that low for much longer, there is just too much work in his art. I believe he's selling them at a cheaper price to get them out there for now but as you can see, they're showing up more and more!

Textile Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Textile Doll »

Currently, the prices not been identified conclusively, so I do not specify them on the site.

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by titjob »

But I Think the anatomic Place of vag is not correct. :?:

kharmichead

Post by kharmichead »

There are a lot of dolls that aren't, they are usually a trade off of what position they work best in.

Kate Kane

Post by Kate Kane »

titjob wrote:But I Think the anatomic Place of vag is not correct. :?:
As Kharmichead rightly says, in many dolls placement of the genitals is a compromise. In the case of the Textile Dolls, I think this is largely dictated by the skeletal structure. This does mean that the vagina is placed a little too far to the rear, but this does give them a very distinct advantage in performing doggy position sex. As the dolls are largely self supporting if they have a solid object to lean against, this means that bent over standing doggy is a particular party piece.

kharmichead

Post by kharmichead »

Yes jensguy, the doggy position being their specialty is one of the reasons I want these dolls!

Scratch
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Scratch »

jensguy56 wrote:
titjob wrote:But I Think the anatomic Place of vag is not correct. :?:
As Kharmichead rightly says, in many dolls placement of the genitals is a compromise. In the case of the Textile Dolls, I think this is largely dictated by the skeletal structure. This does mean that the vagina is placed a little too far to the rear, but this does give them a very distinct advantage in performing doggy position sex. As the dolls are largely self supporting if they have a solid object to lean against, this means that bent over standing doggy is a particular party piece.
I have a TBD and the difficulty with doggy style entry was quite a disappointment. I assumed it would be easier with a TBD than similar sized silicone dolls but I merely proved the old adage about assumptions. The fact that this has been mentioned positively about the textile doll has certainly piqued my interest in owning one of these, as well as your other comparisons to the TBD, having owned both of them. Thanks for posting.
"One person's craziness is another person's reality." - Tim Burton
Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.

Textile Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Textile Doll »

In the doll a sleeve for insert is located inside the pelvic bones, the same as in the female anatomy. Pubic bone determines the position of the vagina accurately.
Attachments
Anatomy.jpg
Anatomy.jpg (269.8 KiB) Viewed 7020 times

INFORMATIONS