www.textiledoll.com

Questions

Classic European full-sized fabric dolls. Flexible strong skeleton. All dolls are handmade in the art studio. Unique design and great features for sex and games.
oneparrot2many
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Questions

Post by oneparrot2many »

Hello, I was wondering how theses dolls are accepted by your significant other. They are so life like. Unlike teddy babes where they are really cute but plush these are more realistic. Ty for reading. I am thinking of adding one of these babes to my collection.

oneparrot2many
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Questions

Post by oneparrot2many »

Also how does it feel to sleep with them. Are there breast soft so you can have sex with them? What shoe size do they take? I am going between a Paris body or a TBD .. Ty for any help.

Kate Kane

Post by Kate Kane »

Hi oneparrot2many

Everyone's experience and appreciation of these things will be different, but I'll try to give you an honest answer from my experience.

quote="oneparrot2many"]Hello, I was wondering how theses dolls are accepted by your significant other. They are so life like. Unlike teddy babes where they are really cute but plush these are more realistic. Ty for reading. I am thinking of adding one of these babes to my collection.[/quote]

My wife knows about my dolls and although I'm sure she thinks I'm just a bit crazy, she is pretty accepting. Our slightly unusual marriage arrangements may have something to do with this though. My wife and I now live together as loving friends and companions (after spending some time apart) but have not had a sexual relationship for many years. It is not unusual for her to see me posing my girls for a photoshoot, brushing their hair or mending their clothes and she'll just smile, sigh and shake her head in pity at this poor idiot playing with his dolls at his time of life. She accepts the girls as poseable mannequins and whatever else they might be used for she doesn't concern herself with. I, for my part of the bargain, accept the need to be discreet. The dolls have their own room but my wife can go in there any time she likes so I am careful to ensure not to leave them visible in explicit poses, naked or in sexually provocative clothing. Also, though my wife has no objection to my doing clothed photoshoots around the house or garden, I would only do a naked or sexually explicit photoshoot when I had the house to myself.

As for the Tedddybabe comparison, I know there are a lot of guys out there who prefer the the TB's more 'cartoon' appearance and wouldn't dream of replacing their plush girls under any circumstances. For me personally however, I do find the TextileDoll's extra degree of realism a big plus. I find that realism is not just visual but also in feel. Not so much in the way that the TB plush and Textile Doll skins feel (they are different but equally good), but in the way they move. Because of the simple wire skeleton, a TB's limbs can be made to bend in a quite unnatural way, but a Textile Doll's legs will bend at the hips and the knees, her arms at the shoulders, elbows and wrists and at no point in between - in much the same way as would a real woman's. I think it is this factor as well as her softly squeezable body that makes a Textile Doll feel so much like a real woman lying there beside you in bed. I had Teddybabe Deluxes but eventually had to acknowledge the reality that Textile Dolls ticked all of my personal requirement boxes so well that I just didn't feel the same about my TB's any more and they were being ignored. I felt pretty rotten about it but it was the truth.
oneparrot2many wrote:Also how does it feel to sleep with them. Are there breast soft so you can have sex with them? What shoe size do they take? I am going between a Paris body or a TBD .. Ty for any help.
Ok, so I think I've covered how it feels to sleep with a Textile Doll above, but in a word - great. Their breasts are beautifully soft and squidgy and yes you can have sex with them - they really excel at doggy style. I would recommend a good insert though, but, if you check out the other threads in this sub forum, there has been some recent discussion on the subject.

My Signe has the 'Big Bertha' 165cm body and her shoe size is a UK size 4, which I believe is equivalent to a size 6 or 6.5 in the USA and Canada. I think this may be a standard size also applicable to the 150cm Paris body but I believe that Jury does offer some variations in size. If you email Jury at Textile Doll he will be able to tell you.

It's a case of horses for courses I'm afraid, some folk will prefer their Teddybabes which they find best suit their requirements and I wouldn't try to persuade them otherwise. For me personally though, the Textile Doll best fits my requirements and wins hands down.

I hope this helps.

anataus

Post by anataus »

hi jensguy56
Is it true that Textile dolls have hollow boobs ?
I mean , they look like big boobs but they plump down , just by sqeezing them
On the contrary TDB's Boobs are supposed to be too hard, at least at the beginning
You have both dolls, what's your opinion ?

Kate Kane

Post by Kate Kane »

anataus wrote:hi jensguy56
Is it true that Textile dolls have hollow boobs ?
I mean , they look like big boobs but they plump down , just by sqeezing them
On the contrary TDB's Boobs are supposed to be too hard, at least at the beginning
You have both dolls, what's your opinion ?
Hi Anataus

Textile Dolls boobs are much softer and more squeezable than a TBD. They are not hollow but are formed from sections of foam which feels like a sort of low density memory foam. I found my TBDs quite uncomfortable to hold close sometimes with their hard boobs pressed into my chest. A breast reduction op (courtesy of master plush surgeon Dr Karrott) which involved removing some of the kapok stuffing from their boobs did help a bit, but Textile Doll boobs do feel more natural and IMO much more comfortable to cuddle up to.

Jensguy

oneparrot2many
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by oneparrot2many »

Hello,
Ty so much for your awesome documentation of the doll. I am really thinking of getting one of these dolls and ty for answering my questions. They are so sexy.
Have a great day. :)

anataus

Post by anataus »

hi jensguy56

An other question
It seems from the pics that textile dolls are covered with a thin silki layer, probably to make their skin smooth
Such skin should move by rubbing against their body
If so, that's good for pics but defintly it would not be natural to the touch, better a rough fabric skin,IMHO

kharmichead

Post by kharmichead »

I think it feels very close to silky smooth skin, nice to cuddle with but yes it's a thin almost pantyhose like material.

anataus

Post by anataus »

ok but I wonder whether the skin is perfectly adherent to the body, if the skin slides on the body by caressing the doll ,I would not appreciate such solution
If so much better the rough TDB surface

Kate Kane

Post by Kate Kane »

I agree 100% with Kharmichead on the feel of the Textile Doll skin fabric. IMHO It feels wonderfully silky and skin like and is great to cuddle up to . Yes, the skin does move over the foam core beneath but it is a highly elastic (probably Lycra based) fabric and does not bunch under your hand as you caress the doll. Most skin movement is caused by extreme movement of the skeleton or the removal of very tight clothing. You do need to massage it back into place every now and again That's just one of the factors you just accept about having one of these dolls, in the same way that you have to keep silicone and TPE dolls regularly powdered and occasionally need to massage the filling under the plush skin on a Teddybabe's limbs to prevent skeletal wires working their way to the surface. Teddybabes are probably lower maintenance but the Textile Dolls skeleton and range of movement is much more extensive. I'm not necessarily saying that one is better than the other. Preference is in the eye of the beholder and if anyone prefers the feel and low maintenance of their Teddybabe that's great and I'm not going to try and persuade them otherwise. Horses for courses and there's room in the market for both types but for me personally, the Textile Doll is in a different league and far better suited to my needs and preferences.

kharmichead

Post by kharmichead »

anataus wrote:ok but I wonder whether the skin is perfectly adherent to the body, if the skin slides on the body by caressing the doll ,I would not appreciate such solution
If so much better the rough TDB surface
I think I understand what you're asking now, if the skin moves around the skeleton/foam or stays in place. Yes, it can move around as jensguy says and it's easy to adjust it back into place. But it isn't going to move around or get out of place that easy. Just you caressing her or even using your body against hers won't move it out of place. I do both to my Annija and I rarely have to adjust her skin, I think I've only done it once or twice and it's more on her fingers, never her torso. I don't think it would be anything to notice unless you spent hours and hours with her.....which I did with Annija sleeping with me also and didn't have any skin movement problems.

Topchef

Post by Topchef »

The Textiledoll's Lycra like skin is definitely a pleasure to touch and caress with. Even if It moves around during play, I don't see it as a show stopping issue to have the need to adjust from time to time. Matter of fact, because of how it is, it is much easier to fit tighter clothing ( I am able to fit clothing one or two size smaller than the perfect fit).

As for comparison, I also have a Meiki Plush torso (which has the fixed terry cloth material), I find it harder to maintain as it is more prone to sweat, body order and stain transfer.
Attachments
Alise036.jpg
Alise036.jpg (1.74 MiB) Viewed 2942 times
Always seeking the recipe for ultimate pleasure >

My lady in waiting

Visit here for more updates

INFORMATIONS