www.mysiliconelovedoll.com

Question

www.mysiliconelovedoll.com is a website 100% dedicated to love dolls, and body parts (legs, torso, hands, feet) TPE/TPR & silicone.
Our goal is to gather a wide ranging choice of products to allow people to have fun the way they want. For each doll you can choose your outfit via a wide range of clothes mysiliconelovedoll.com/costumes/. We offer free shipping for all our orders and we deliver all over the world.
Support in English/French/German/Spanish
Angel Phoenix77
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Question

Post by Angel Phoenix77 »

Hello, I have been looking for a doll and I came across one on Amazon, but the seller is called OvdollTM Japan. the question is this seller legit? The reason I am asking is because I found your website, and if necessary I will order from your website.
Thank you btw for answering my question.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Question

Post by samara78 »

Don't know about vendors outside of tdf . Vendors here are trusted and vetted. And you will see a large variety of dolls here as well
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Angel Phoenix77
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Question

Post by Angel Phoenix77 »

Thank you samara :), I have been looking around the website and I like what I have seen. :) I am going to orde from the website rather than on Amazon.

INFORMATIONS