www.ordoll.com

My first doll - the OR156G

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
abracadabra
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: My first doll - the OR156G

Post by abracadabra »

I just got both G & H I didn't want to kill myself and lose too much sleep over deliberation LOL
"no matter how good looking she is, somebody somewhere is sick of her shit"

"f#ck the G-ride, I want the machines that are making em."

Falcon_uk
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Falcon_uk »

Vito, I will definitely post a "jiggle vid" once the honeymoon period is over and I know her better!

Arthur1960, Hi ,thanks again for the info. I have already purchased white tights and stockings for leg protection, I will be buying a body stocking too. I have also bought a skin colour wig cap. All clothing items purchased so far (mostly racy underwear!) is white. I have also bought a white dress (she's going to need something to wear for the photographs!), thanks for the shoe size information, there is some choice out there at 2.5, the information regarding bras is also very good, as coolumbia has mentioned, I will most likely remove any wires. I have read up about compression marks and how to treat them, and about the importance of handwashing coloured garments until the water is clear. Hopefully I will get some of that preparation done before she arrives.

Ztar073, yes please, any information regarding sizes would be appreciated. Up to press I have guessed at uk size 12 and medium. I guess I will find out in a few weeks if that guess is correct. I'll be honest, as long as I can get the clothes on her, I don't mind if she's "bursting out" a little! Bra size I still haven't a clue really, OR Dolls suggest 32E, but I am guessing that is not a UK size as she's a G cup body? A little confusing.

Abracadabra, you're a lucky guy being able to buy both!

It's all rather exciting this shopping and preparing!

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi again, I just got a 32E bra for Athena and it fits fine, if slightly tightish, she is an OR156H so your 156G should be good with a 32E bra size. I have googled how to measure for correct bra size but to be honest it's still a bit of a mystery but if you check out the pics I posted today of Athena getting dressed you will see her new bra and it does look a better fit than the previous one which was a 34G I think. It's all about the band size v the measurement around the breasts themselves, you do some calculation to get the correct cup size but I'm sure the 32E will be fine for your new gal, hopefully some 156G owners will chime in to confirm this. The point to remember is that although Athena's breast measurement is nearly 38" that doesn't mean I get a 38G bra as that would be too big, it's taken me several months to get this into my brain as it's a bit counterintuitive, I think it's one of those secrets that only women really understand, saying that my last wife never got it as her bras were always too small for her!

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

To save you having to search for Athena's thread here's a pic with her in her new 32E bra, I removed the underwires easily, I suspect most bras of this size come with them.
Attachments
Athena with 32E bra
Athena with 32E bra
IMG_20171103_144957_983.jpg (893.47 KiB) Viewed 910 times

INFORMATIONS