www.ordoll.com

Things I've Learned As a First Time Doll Owner

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
Taffer
Ex-Member

Things I've Learned As a First Time Doll Owner

Post by Taffer »

This list will probably be ongoing/updated as I learn more, but here are some thoughts so far after a few weeks with my OR 156H.

1) The wigs respond pretty much like real hair to shampoo and conditioner, it's a very good idea to wash and condition the wig upon arrival to get both softer more manageable hair and a feminine scent.
2) The Tpe smell does fade but never entirely goes away, it does at least get to the point where you can apply some perfume to her hair and lingerie and smell 80% perfume 20% tpe stench, I imagine this will only improve.
3) The holes on my doll are simply too small, both on the provided insert and the mouth/butt. I should have inquired about a larger insert and larger holes. No it's not a myth, Asians really do have smaller dix on average ;)
4) I'm not sure if an insert is more hassle than it's worth, I had thought it might improve resale value and simplify cleaning, but you're still penetrating the vagina lips anyways, and inserting/removing the insert is a pain in the ass as the oil based lube soaks in quickly. I've already tried the ass a couple times and it's far simpler/easier to just shove a couple tampons in to soak up the mess, then a couple more soaked in peroxide, then the aquarium air pump for a few hours.
5) The OR5 head that I bought has a very unsettling and/or fearful expression in real life, many of the available heads are either fearful, disinterested, or overly ecstatic!. This is my fault of course, would have been better off with one of the closed eye heads I think. Fine for stuff where I don't have to look at her face, otherwise I just pop the head off and do my thing.

Robert Lloyd
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Things I've Learned As a First Time Doll Owner

Post by Robert Lloyd »

I'm planning to purchase my first doll soon. Your information is quite helpful. I was ready to get a removable vagina, but now I'm reconsidering.

PaulDenton2001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by PaulDenton2001 »

Taffer wrote: 5) The OR5 head that I bought has a very unsettling and/or fearful expression in real life, many of the available heads are either fearful, disinterested, or overly ecstatic!. This is my fault of course, would have been better off with one of the closed eye heads I think. Fine for stuff where I don't have to look at her face, otherwise I just pop the head off and do my thing.
That was the head I was going to go for! Can you provide a pic please? I'm not sure I agree with your assessment but then I'm judging purely on OR's website photos.

Just double checked, yeah I can see it a bit. Not sure I have a problem with it though :twisted:

Thanks

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

One advantage of inserts is less apt to have problems with the TPE ball.
As far as inserting the insert, have you tried baby oil on the insert itself?
Have you considered closing eyelids?
V/r
Jeff

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

This is a really helpful post as we all come to situations from different perspectives.

Personally in my view 005 Rose comes to life fantastically. Perhaps she's too alive! Adjusting the eyes one side or other can make a lot of difference. Different people's reaction to dolls can depend on how one views them and that's a personal thing. Perhaps I want my doll to be alive and the way in which she can sit there clearly contemplating something that we have difficulty fathoming is for me one of the fascinations. You've probably seen my series of pics "The story of Rose" http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=224&t=87457 and one of my favourite photos is the psychology of the three dolls sitting on the sofa, clearly the DS ladies jabbering away 19 to the dozen, and Rose sitting there with something to think about
The experience of people in the shop when they came in
was that they thought there were normal people doing normal things, until they realised they weren't.

For my it's that study of body language which the doll world enters us into which becomes a source of wonderment and mind expansion.

I wonder if OR can do large vaginal entry?

It's important however to avoid friction.

Baby oil before you enter, soaked in half a day before, and possibly just before, makes everything more elastic, more lubricated and easier to enter. TPE stretches well so just because the hole is smaller than you'd expect, it should stretch nicely and pleasurably. When not using my lady I pack the vagina and anal hole for good measure with vaseline. This soaks in and ensures elasticity on a long term basis. Perhaps a larger hole isn't necessary.

Angle of entry is important and that's why the mid back hinge allows her to adjust herself to your direction.

I think you're doing fine with your Hydrogen Peroxide routine
Booty Call Dolls wrote:
Yes. Putting baby oil all over the insert and around the vagina is crucial to the gynaecological operation of inserting and removing the insert.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Harem,
That is a beautiful picture.
Nudity not needed to show off how beautiful these dolls truly are.
Taffer ,
Although messy, you will be amazed how easily the insert slides in once covered with baby oil.
HP is supposedly a sperm killer and produced by females.
V/r
Jeff

hentai_11

Post by hentai_11 »

Taffer wrote: 4) I'm not sure if an insert is more hassle than it's worth, I had thought it might improve resale value and simplify cleaning, but you're still penetrating the vagina lips anyways, and inserting/removing the insert is a pain in the ass as the oil based lube soaks in quickly. I've already tried the ass a couple times and it's far simpler/easier to just shove a couple tampons in to soak up the mess, then a couple more soaked in peroxide, then the aquarium air pump for a few hours.
Inserts sound good in theory, but I am also too clumsy to use them. My next one will have no insert.
Maybe you should try female condoms on your anal adventures. They reduce the cleaning process and you can even use them multiple times, if you clean them carefully after usage.

Ztar073
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Ztar073 »

When you clean the insert, if you turn it inside out while doing so and leave it that way until you go to use it again you will stretch it out some and it may be closer to what you are looking for. I am surprised to see so many recommending baby oil. in my experience it has been absorbed by the doll too quickly to be a good fit for sex and the insert is dry around the sides by the time I go to pull it out.

NeedWaifu

Post by NeedWaifu »

Dont forget the height. I have 160cm and she feels tiny. There is no pose where she feels tall.
And most important, its not real girl so the comfy sex pose will make doll even shorter.

Imo the doll 160cm feels like 150cm so if you plan on short doll then you will 100% be dissapointed. Unless you defend your bought one. Dolls should be 185 190cm or taller. Not just long legs.. long torso too!
Wanted doll features - Pussy to mouth 80cm lenght - High quality eyes - Magnetic faces

Space Cowboy

Post by Space Cowboy »

I can't believe you take the head off LOL...just put a blindfold on her, if you have to.

Taffer
Ex-Member

Post by Taffer »

PaulDenton2001 wrote:
Taffer wrote: 5) The OR5 head that I bought has a very unsettling and/or fearful expression in real life, many of the available heads are either fearful, disinterested, or overly ecstatic!. This is my fault of course, would have been better off with one of the closed eye heads I think. Fine for stuff where I don't have to look at her face, otherwise I just pop the head off and do my thing.
That was the head I was going to go for! Can you provide a pic please? I'm not sure I agree with your assessment but then I'm judging purely on OR's website photos.

Just double checked, yeah I can see it a bit. Not sure I have a problem with it though :twisted:

Thanks
I'm not really into taking photos. Don't get me wrong, it was entertaining that she was looking a little fearful at the prospect of trying anal for the first time :whistle:, and I have nothing against people who enjoy forced sex fantasies without hurting actual people (raises shield to protect against rampaging feminists), but it would be nice to have something more subtle for the day to day, something with closed eyes for kissing and what not.

Taffer
Ex-Member

Post by Taffer »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:One advantage of inserts is less apt to have problems with the TPE ball.
Have you considered closing eyelids?
V/r
Jeff
I haven't tried straight baby oil because it would soak in even quicker. I've used a mix of blended vaseline and baby oil that I also use for lube, or just straight vaseline, both soak in quickly enough that it doesn't slide out easily and would do some damage to the entrance if I don't reapply lube before removing the insert.
You can close the eyelids? 8O

Taffer
Ex-Member

Post by Taffer »

NeedWaifu wrote:Dont forget the height. I have 160cm and she feels tiny. There is no pose where she feels tall.
And most important, its not real girl so the comfy sex pose will make doll even shorter.

Imo the doll 160cm feels like 150cm so if you plan on short doll then you will 100% be dissapointed. Unless you defend your bought one. Dolls should be 185 190cm or taller. Not just long legs.. long torso too!
Hmm, but I like short girls, I find a height range ~5'-5'5" to be much more feminine than anything taller, but I'm only 5'10" so...
I can certainly see realism issues with going much shorter than 150. The real problem is that they are taking an average 5'6" woman and scaling it down, if they just hired a wider variety of models we wouldn't have that problem, I've been with a few adult women who are no taller than 5'.

Taffer
Ex-Member

Post by Taffer »

EQ8t wrote:I can't believe you take the head off LOL...just put a blindfold on her, if you have to.
Sorry bro, can't say I've ever had any blindfold fantasies...

Space Cowboy

Post by Space Cowboy »

So, instead you have sex with a headless woman. Nothing weird about that... :whistle:

INFORMATIONS