www.ordoll.com

OR156H OR156B and imposter OR156G comparisons and others

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
vito

Re: OR156H OR156B and imposter OR156G comparisons and others

Post by vito »

She does indeed shine in these pictures. Thanks for the assistance!

Falcon_uk
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Falcon_uk »

Hey Harem, I can't really contribute towards this thread, but I wanted to let you know that I have found it very helpful. I am looking for (my first doll) a well endowed lady with a natural shape. I was originally looking at the WM161G, but a gent on this site has suggested that I look at OR as they are a little lighter while maintaining the attributes which I am after. These comparison shots are excellent for me to get an understanding of the body shapes. p.s. I totally agree with you about proportions and a minimum height to achieve a mature look. I am not so keen personally on the WM155 as I find the waistline unnaturally thin for my liking. So, if OR156, do I go G or H? Decisions! Thanks again for a helpful thread.

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

i agree with what haremlover said : The reason that so many of us gravitate to OR is the sculpture - Joyce's ladies look like real people.

they are beautiful dolls and very realistic looking. :D :glou:

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I have just had a PM asking me about the doll in tights between the two OR ladies with which I was illustrating the critical psychological threshold of around the 155 height. Joyce's dolls of 156 look credibly adult but below 150 looks like a child.

Regarding that smaller doll:
She's not recommended. Looks like a child, heavier than OR, a maker who is unreliable and doesn't care about quality. I was taking photos of her as a result of a good guy working with that factory but he left them because he could see the direction the factory was going in and did not want to be associated with them.

A vendor I know was enthusiastic about the factory but sent me a copy email today telling that factory that he would no longer recommend their dolls as their quality was useless.

So forget that doll and stick to OR! Of the TPE dolls Joyce's dolls shine.
Seriously, Joyce takes quality very seriously indeed and time and time again I recognise connoisseurs of dolls with experience of a number of dolls gravitating to OR for that reason.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

INFORMATIONS