www.ordoll.com

OR dolls have new skeleton too

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: OR dolls have new skeleton too

Post by ORdoll »

Old skeleton simple
old skeleton.jpg
old skeleton.jpg (16.07 KiB) Viewed 2821 times
New skeleton more complexity
new skeleton.jpg
new skeleton.jpg (27.55 KiB) Viewed 2821 times
Best regards

Joyce
Email: chrisordoll@gmail.com, Joyce - ordoll88@gmail.com - special $50 discount ordering through email or TDF PM.

Official Website: https://www.ordoll.com

TDF forum https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=224

Please remind me of your TDF username when you order or email.

Ztar073
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Ztar073 »

Much better. the new skeleton is worth the upgrade no question.

TripleA
Doll
Doll

Post by TripleA »

Hope that I am seeing things, but it looks like the nuts are welded to the bolts! This means that it will be a nightmare to make what would otherwise be a simple adjustment to tighten or loosen a joint! :cry: this means one step forward and two backwards! :roll:
April Annabelle Atleur - AKA - TripleA

My Gallery Link: http://missatleur.com/coppermine/index.php?cat=10003

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ORdoll »

TripleA wrote:Hope that I am seeing things, but it looks like the nuts are welded to the bolts! This means that it will be a nightmare to make what would otherwise be a simple adjustment to tighten or loosen a joint! :cry: this means one step forward and two backwards! :roll:
This is matter of quality control at factory and why is important come to reputable and experienced manufacturer.

But we have before perfected gooseneck be properly stiff, posable and long lasting. This why we did not make big noise about new design. But new design available if people want.

Kind regards

Joyce
Email: chrisordoll@gmail.com, Joyce - ordoll88@gmail.com - special $50 discount ordering through email or TDF PM.

TripleA
Doll
Doll

Post by TripleA »

Joyce;
I am sure that you believe that you have perfected the gooseneck, but the fact is that the gooseneck is a bad design, and vastly inferior to any hinged design! As for as neck assemblies go. Ours is still the best available! But this is a topic all of its own!
The new Jinsan skeleton does offer additional functionality, but at a Cost, this Cost is not readily evident to most consumers! Jinsan has in the past provided "neck assembly excluded" a very good and "Maintainable" skeleton, you could tighten or loosen joints with a minimum of intrusion to the doll and with only one wrench "in most cases". But with this new design, even the task of tightening or loosening a joint is made almost impossible and for sure not worth the cost if you cannot do it on your own, and the effort will be considerable, and the risk of destroying the doll is very high!

You were right in your decision to "NOT" to make a big deal of this new design, it is truly two steps backward! 8O

In the previous design, the only major flaws were the gooseneck and the hands. These were flaws that were somewhat easy to change as we at missatleur have shown! We have corrected the neck issue, and vastly improved on the hand design!

Thank you for the information that you have provided on this new design. :thumbs_up:

And thank you for seeing that, while there is an added feature on this design, it may not be worth it in the end! :thumbs_up:

And thank you for speaking out about the fact that it may not be all what some think it is! :thumbs_up:

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Whilst your work on the transformation of gooseneck to hinges is brilliant, I have just been taking some photos of another brand of doll with the new hinges. It's not as good a brand so the hinges might not be as well adjusted as the new OR version of the skeleton, but actually I feel my new OR156H made about two months ago with stiffer gooseneck is both sturdy and easier to pose. In doing the photos of the other brand this morning I found breaking down the neck movements vectorially into right-angle components of the movement both unnatural and not wholly helpful to a natural pose.

Perhaps you might be reading into Joyce's calm response to the availability of the new skeleton slightly more than perhaps intended.

There are few poses I've done with my OR ladies which would have been better with the new skeleton. I too aren't a fan of welded nuts but if the hinges are well adjusted it shouldn't present a problem.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

TripleA
Doll
Doll

Post by TripleA »

If the hinges are well adjusted, is the key, at least for the most part. But Chinese doll manufacteres have little or no quality control. And this is not likely to change in the forseeable future. And while you know that I do value your knowledge and your views. I still think that the gooseneck is a very bad design, and is finally on it's way out! And with the exception of that, the skeleton prior to this one with the shrugging feature was and I hope still is a good skeleton. But the tightness of joints were at best hit and miss.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I've written on two other posts about the perfection of sensual experience one of Joyce's dolls has achieved for me. Photography is one thing, but experience in bed is another.

I've found the new skeleton design of another brand having neck joints that are looser than I'd like for posing and a motion that's not as smooth as it might be. In contrast the manifestation of the gooseneck as currently produced for Joyce is excellent, posable, noiseless and stiff enough to pose well.

Whilst your criticisms of the gooseneck have been valid in the past I think the design has developed and the current production is . . . good. With that in mind, the hinged neck might not be as necessary now as it was in the past.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

PaulDenton2001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by PaulDenton2001 »

Joyce, can you please provide 100% YES/NO answer - Does the new skeleton come with hinged neck?

Also Harem or anyone with experience of this skeleton, please can you let me know your opinion - Is the new shrugging shoulder a hindrance or a benefit when it comes to play time. For example if you had her positioned like the pic below, is the shrugging shoulder going to make her less stable/more awkward or would it actually be a benefit?

download/file.php?id=342355&mode=view

Thanks
Paul

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

The hinged skeleton DOES come with hinged neck. YES

In practice I'm not bothered by whether the neck is hinged or whether it's the gooseneck.

The hinged skeleton, I think, comes with a side to side joint in the middle of the back - 90% certain..

In the position of that photo I don't think the shoulder hinges will be a problem.

Looking at the back of the knees of that doll in the photo . . . I think OR dolls show their superiority.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

I for one greatly appreciate the new skeleton and am very excited about the side to side hinge in the middle of the back.
Is there a photo of the side to side back hinge as well ?
The imagine the hinged neck will make absolutely no sounds when moved about.

One thing I am concerned about is that the knees and elbows have better wrapping material utilised around the knees , elbows and wrists to protect from any puncturing of the skeleton threw the TPE creating holes as I have experienced with my WM doll.

With Regards

Dollicious2
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Procrasturbate »

the problem with Jinshan dolls IS the wrapping around the joints, every joint is covered in some meshed duct tape style tape, that the TPE grips onto. this tape is the reason when you stand the doll up, the entire rubber bodys doesnt pool around the ankles. unfortunately.. attaching tpe directly to the joint puts pressure on a very, very small part of the flesh, resulting in easy penetration. from the outside it looks as if the knee join is made of razors.. this is not the case. its direct pinpoint pressure on a 1x1x1" square of tpe... while posing, might not be an issue, the jerking of sex IS an issue. how to avoid puncturing jinshan dolls skin on joints? pads or fuck on super soft areas that can distribute the weight.

PaulDenton2001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by PaulDenton2001 »

Yeah i've noticed in a lot of people's photos they often have a small hole on either the knees and/or elbows. Pretty stupid design tbh...

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ORdoll »

PaulDenton2001 wrote:Joyce, can you please provide 100% YES/NO answer - Does the new skeleton come with hinged neck?

Also Harem or anyone with experience of this skeleton, please can you let me know your opinion - Is the new shrugging shoulder a hindrance or a benefit when it comes to play time. For example if you had her positioned like the pic below, is the shrugging shoulder going to make her less stable/more awkward or would it actually be a benefit?

download/file.php?id=342355&mode=view

Thanks
Paul
==============

Hello Paul.

Your order is new skeleton come with hinged neck, No worry , it needs more time, I think your doll will be ready in 2-3 days,

Thank you

Joyce

INFORMATIONS