www.ordoll.com

New Arrival - 156B

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
secretagentman

New Arrival - 156B

Post by secretagentman »

I was a little reluctant going with a new Jinsen product seeing how many others have been experiencing shipping damage, but I did it anyway. I'd like to think I'm decisive instead of impulsive. But I digress. I'm not much of a breast man nor enjoy bubble butts so you can see how limited my options are. What I do enjoy is a well proportioned body with shapely legs.

Joyce was very attentive to my needs and responded quickly via email as the time difference would allow (and a typhoon!) Thankfully their weather didn't seem to impact production nor shipping.

So here are the perfunctory box shots that we all know and love!
P9130733-post.jpg
P9130733-post.jpg (90.13 KiB) Viewed 3502 times
P9130734-post.jpg
P9130734-post.jpg (54.08 KiB) Viewed 3502 times
The box was in better shape than expected and the driver literally carried her in without any assistance. Interesting that Fedex marked the shipping weight as 24kg/53.91lbs, which is quite a bit less than OR's estimate of 27kg and far less than what's been reported in the "weight thread" --> http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... &start=165. I'll do my own doll specs in the coming days to see what changes, if any, emerge.

IME, this TPE formula is fairly soft. The B-cups jiggle nicely! Well done! However, it's not so soft I'm able to press into her spine or hips. Her shoulder are another matter which I'll address in a bit. The TPE has a absolutely no odor either. So far I'm happily surprised at how things are shaping up.

Lifting her onto a table was less strenuous than expected...again happy. The head checks out...no dents or bruises; makeup and eyelashes intact. Happy.

Left hand was a little crushed but a little massaging straightened it out. Seems she was either dropped or shipped on her left side as there's a hand depression on her left thigh. Nothing that a little warm compress and time can remedy. Looking further I noticed a small abrasion on her left shoulder. Sure enough, a hole right into shoulder joint. Damn, I was on a roll! OK no bath for today until I can get this sealed up. (Any suggestions?)
P9130741-post.jpg
P9130741-post.jpg (54.09 KiB) Viewed 3502 times
P9130739-post.jpg
P9130739-post.jpg (19.64 KiB) Viewed 3502 times
Compelled to see what these legs can do, I quickly picked out a couple of outfits and a few snaps before putting her away before the wife comes home and the light fades....
P9130744-post.jpg
P9130744-post.jpg (250.33 KiB) Viewed 3502 times

P9130785-post.jpg
P9130785-post.jpg (232.15 KiB) Viewed 3502 times
P9130790-post.jpg
P9130790-post.jpg (211.98 KiB) Viewed 3502 times

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: New Arrival - 156B

Post by ORdoll »

Good she has arrived. At factory and also some vendors use hot air solder station gun to use heat to remelt if damaged surface. This is most successful repair. We have heard one person using Permatex flowable silicone but after this, heat repair not possible.

Your photos really lovely. My ladies like photos taken! Look forward to see more! Exciting!

She looks at home.

Kind regards

Joyce
Email: chrisordoll@gmail.com, Joyce - ordoll88@gmail.com - special $50 discount ordering through email or TDF PM.

Official Website: https://www.ordoll.com

TDF forum https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=224

Please remind me of your TDF username when you order or email.

The Doll Laboratory
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by The Doll Laboratory »

Hello secretagentman,

Congrats, your Doll Girl is lovely. I also like your taste in clothing. Very sexy. Please shoot some more pictures. Especially with the school dress. It fits her sooooo well! :wink:

Von Rubber
The Doll Laboratory Stories - Erotic Comic featuring my Dolls
Teeth&Tongue set 4.0 - Add expressions to your Doll

PaulDenton2001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by PaulDenton2001 »

Very striking, really hot - nice!

QL57812

Post by QL57812 »

She's hot! And the clothes you already had seem to fit great - and very sexy.
Kitty: JY163 with head 114

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

Sweet! :D

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by windave »

She is a beauty but sad that she arrive with that divot. hopefully you can fix it easily.

Taffer
Ex-Member

Post by Taffer »

I don't understand how all these f%#k ups keep happening? I mean a hole in the shoulder...really? Would you buy a brand new couch with a hole in it? A new flat screen with a hole in it? I'm holding out hope that the metal case will at least avoid any holes, but if the doll arrives in damaged condition I would hope for a partial refund in keeping with buying a factory second doll with a defect. At least the boobs aren't flattened, but how would you tell :whistle:

RC3291

Post by RC3291 »

Very pretty lady
Holly 150cm of 6ye joy from BCD

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ORdoll »

I have sent photo to the factory for advice. Don't try to fix it. We see what factory say.

Kind regards

Joyce
Email: chrisordoll@gmail.com, Joyce - ordoll88@gmail.com - special $50 discount ordering through email or TDF PM.

secretagentman

Post by secretagentman »

Hey thank for the compliments. Still getting used to a taller doll with full legs but as you can see I do have things to dress her in.

OK spec time:
Weight: 34-34.8kg!!!! (75-76.75lbs) Weighed her multiple times. I AM getting sore!
Height with head: 156cm exactly
Mouth to vajayjay: 63.5cm (25")
Shoulder to vajayjay: 56cm (22")
Bust: 75cm (29.5")
Underbust: forgot this!
Waist: 54.5cm (21.5")
Waist rise: 24cm (9.5")
Waist at 8" rise: 61cm (24")
Hips (@ 3.5" rise): 82.5cm (32.5")
Shoulder width: 35cm (13.75")
Neck circumference: 30.5cm (12")
Head (OR001) circumference: 54.5cm (21.5")

I'll submit her weight to the "weight thread" this week as well as the above specs.

In the meantime, here are a couple more outfits.
R3141319-post.jpg
R3141319-post.jpg (218.5 KiB) Viewed 3242 times
R3141343-post.jpg
R3141343-post.jpg (240.6 KiB) Viewed 3242 times
R3141356-post.jpg
R3141356-post.jpg (222.42 KiB) Viewed 3242 times

secretagentman

Post by secretagentman »

@Taffer
I get where you're coming from and yes, things could be much better but this is the primary reason there are reputable vendors to cover problems big or small. Same applies to cars, furniture et al...
Full disclosure - I bought direct from OR.

@ Joyce
Thanks for looking into this. Don't you think it would be in everyone's best interest (ORDoll and TDF) to not only provide repair instructions but also the materials (ie tpe samples)? I'm sure you have plenty laying around that matches my doll exactly.

Taffer
Ex-Member

Post by Taffer »

secretagentman wrote:@Taffer
I get where you're coming from and yes, things could be much better but this is the primary reason there are reputable vendors to cover problems big or small. Same applies to cars, furniture et al...
Full disclosure - I bought direct from OR.
Doesn't mean anything to me if you're happy with the damaged product. As far as I'm concerned new is new, doesn't matter where it's purchased from, damage is unacceptable. You think these "reputable vendors" accept damaged product from the manufacturers? Of course they don't, that wouldn't be profitable, if vendors don't accept damaged product from Ordoll, why should you? Not saying you shouldn't diy repairs, but only after they've agreed to a partial refund to cover the damages.

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ORdoll »

Please don't panic. I ask factory help.

If there is delay, please don't worry. I have 17 hour journey to get home and when arrive, may be without power.

Your photos FANTASTIC and hope you might do more.

Kind regards

Joyce

INFORMATIONS