www.ordoll.com

Is Tearing a Widespread Issue?

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
Taffer
Ex-Member

Re: Is Tearing a Widespread Issue?

Post by Taffer »

MoviePilot wrote:Regarding tearing at the vaginal/anal entry.

No matter how much lube you use, it's basically a matter of "how well equipped" you are.
If you have a micro-penis - for which all currently available dolls are designed for - no problem at all.
If not, well...
F%#k, that's not good news at all. This is the kind of honesty I need to hear but it sucks to hear it. No I don't have a micro penis I'm ~1.65" width x 6.5" long, average Caucasian size.

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

MoviePilot wrote:Regarding tearing at the vaginal/anal entry.

No matter how much lube you use, it's basically a matter of "how well equipped" you are.
If you have a micro-penis - for which all currently available dolls are designed for - no problem at all.
If not, well...
Shows what you know. Unless you are incredibly huge, that ain't the problem. If you are, you should know that dolls aren't for you - find a real woman with a big pussy. There's plenty out there, and they won't want it up the ass either. You are basically saying that all us doll fuckers have tiny dicks and you are superior. Jinsan makes a 1.5cm, 2.0, and 2.5 (I.D.) insert. I always ask for the bigger ones, but even the smaller ones can be made usable if you turn them inside out enough. Inserts don't last that long, but if you bought a built-in, she will last about as long as one insert. TPE is incredibly stretchy (unless you got a cheap knockoff), but can't take a lot of abrasion. If you tore your doll up, it's because you didn't lube her up properly, not because your dick was too big. If it makes you feel better about your loss, go ahead and blame your cock, but next time use more lube and your doll will last longer, even if you abuse the hell out of her like I do. Any decent insert doll will last several hundred romps unless you exceed what she can withstand. The doll below has suffered ridiculous abuse more than 600 times, but I never let her get dry, because that would be fatal. If she does break, at this point I got my money's worth out of her already and she's been a good doll.

If your dick can't fit in that, it's a freaking monster and you are not doll compatible.

abracadabra
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by abracadabra »

Lol the elasticity of these works of art exceed anybody's cock on this network I promise. There are many factors that will lead to a tear in that region but the size of the cock is usually not one of the reasons LOL
"no matter how good looking she is, somebody somewhere is sick of her shit"

"f#ck the G-ride, I want the machines that are making em."

MoviePilot
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MoviePilot »

Begog, it's not about the inserts. Those are perfectly fine.
It's if the entrys are built-in. At my WM doll the anal entry was originally ~5mm in diameter - nothing compared to the adjustable diameters you have for inserts (which start at a minimum of 15mm like you mentioned).

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

MoviePilot wrote:Begog, it's not about the inserts. Those are perfectly fine.
It's if the entrys are built-in. At my WM doll the anal entry was originally ~5mm in diameter - nothing compared to the adjustable diameters you have for inserts (which start at a minimum of 15mm like you mentioned).
Exactly. If you are well endowed, a built-in will not last, and you should stay out of the asshole. You can always get new inserts, but when the built-in starts to rip, it's the beginning of the end.
:glou:

Taffer
Ex-Member

Post by Taffer »

I'll probably try the asshole on my OR 156cm once, I mean who could resist :D Other than that I'll just be sticking with the OR insert. Didn't realize Jinsan offers the insert in different diameters. OR doesn't list that as an option, but maybe I can work something out if they are reselling Jinsan product.

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

Taffer wrote:I'll probably try the asshole on my OR 156cm once, I mean who could resist :D Other than that I'll just be sticking with the OR insert. Didn't realize Jinsan offers the insert in different diameters. OR doesn't list that as an option, but maybe I can work something out if they are reselling Jinsan product.
WM, YL, Jellynew, and OR are all Jinsan dolls made by the Jinsan factory. Do look into it.

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

we don't know for sure that it was his big dick that actually tore the dolls pussy , maybe we could investigate it . :? :wink:

INFORMATIONS