www.ordoll.com

Bate's 2nd attempt at a first doll...

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Bate's 2nd attempt at a first doll...

Post by Procrasturbate »

i asked ORdoll to add foam and double box/double layer the cardboard box shipments they have refused.

Ztar073
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Ztar073 »

This is Bates 3rd attempt doll I take it. I wonder if they arched the back intentionally because of all of the breasts issues lately. The feet don't look good. I know its frustrating that all you want is a doll in decent shape when it gets to you. Looking at your problems I don't feel to bad about keeping my doll with its imperfections. Hopefully you are past the point of anger and can laugh about it all.

Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Procrasturbate »

im inspecting the doll right now and it looks like the back is arched because its the loosest joint on the body. you can literally fold her in half or make he a perfect L shape in doggy. its frustrating, because when you put her on her back and try to move the leg, the back folds instead.

these first 2 dolls, the back joint was the hardest to bend.

ZZZZ
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ZZZZ »

Procrasturbate wrote:she was shifted so hard in shipping, that he back went from straight to FULL ARCH. leaving 5 inches of dead space between her feet and the box.. and the rest of the shipping she kept slamming against her feet and neck.

the neck still cant hold full pose. and the feet are trashed. her right hand got fucked as well her pink nail is facing 180 degrees, and theres a hole in her ring finger.
[FUCK!]

They need to put the whole doll in a splint to prevent arching.

[/FUCK!]

Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Procrasturbate »

i took doll #1 out of carton to compare backs, and the first doll doesnt allow me to move the back anywhere near the angle of doll 2#. let me take a pick.

Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Procrasturbate »

so here are some pics. if the spine over extends past the point of the first dolls range of motion.. is that Loose or Broken?
Attachments
20170831_173326.jpg
20170831_173326.jpg (401.81 KiB) Viewed 1952 times
20170831_154845.jpg
20170831_154845.jpg (362.52 KiB) Viewed 1952 times
20170831_154834.jpg
20170831_154834.jpg (375.91 KiB) Viewed 1952 times
20170831_173348.jpg
20170831_173348.jpg (451.44 KiB) Viewed 1952 times
20170831_154753.jpg
20170831_154753.jpg (419.97 KiB) Viewed 1952 times

Ztar073
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Ztar073 »

Kinda looks fucked

Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Procrasturbate »

So Joyce talked to a guy in the factory, he said that accordion-ed spines are normal
" They think reason is the Fedex put the doll was placed upside down in the box when being delivered.The whole body weight was on the head making the force exceed what the neck could support( the head side is on the floor). We have this experience before, so the engineer take a video to you how to fix it :

Place the doll in seated position. Kneel down on the doll's legs to keep her still. Press against the joint near the abdomen with one hand and grab her neck with the other hand and pull hard upwards. "

So they think the doll is Stuck like this... i am trying to explain to them that 1) its not supposed to bend back that far, look at doll 1#s pics. 2) the hing is LOOSE now, so every time you go to move her she folds... this joint is what angles the holes... its cant be fucked up.

ZZZZ
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ZZZZ »

Did you order a "human-snake hybrid"?

The back is either broken, or so loose it might as well be broken.

I am so sorry this keeps happening to you.
Attachments
FedEx
FedEx
Bane_breaks_Batman.png (317.61 KiB) Viewed 1899 times

Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Procrasturbate »

i wish you knew how close i am to just filing a claim with paypal, demanding 2 fedex labels and being done with this whole thing.

the last 3 emails from joyce is talking about how i can stay with this doll with just a little TLC.. im sitting here.. O YOU EXPECT ME TO KEEP THIS DAMAGED DOLL... when it was arrow-ed wrong and not shipped with enough foam??? ive already made 2 fuckin payments on this loan and i still dont have a doll without holes in her.

maybe if i wasnt such a foot dude i would care about the foot damage, but the fuckin spine? the neck? im supposed to have many months of a tight skeleton not one that folds in half out of the box. lord knows what damage was done.

Why does it bend back so far? the first doll doesnt. did the stopping mech break off? *sigh*

ZZZZ
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ZZZZ »

Procrasturbate wrote: the last 3 emails from joyce is talking about how i can stay with this doll with just a little TLC..
Yeah... "no."
Procrasturbate wrote: Why does it bend back so far? the first doll doesnt. did the stopping mech break off?
Do you know if the back is even connected? Maybe TPE is all that's holding it together? If there's a clean break, a side bend to the left or right might be possible.

Ztar073
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Ztar073 »

This is not a good look for Joyce and OR doll. Those dolls should be going back no more questions asked.keep it all public on tdf.

INFORMATIONS