www.ordoll.com

OR Doll 156-G w/standing option - a little help?

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
RDPet
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

OR Doll 156-G w/standing option - a little help?

Post by RDPet »

I have a 156-G with the standing option. I'm looking for a way to get her upright - maybe not something that holds her up completely, though a doll stand is an option. I want just enough to take some pressure off of the joints and assure me she won't splat to the floor.

I've seen some hook contraptions for the neck bolt but I don't really know where to get one, or if that's the right answer. Pretty much anything is an option - I have wall space, room for a clothing rack or free doll stand - but I need it to work with an OR Doll and this doll doesn't have a place for hookup from the factory. I don't want to suspend the doll at all times, and I'm hoping to lock the weight mostly on the skeleton.

Does anyone have a recommendation? I don't need her to roll around - I have a chair for that - I'm just looking for her to do something beside lie in bed at all times, plus give me some dress-assist.

FWIW - A ngelina J olie head - stunner.

Thanks,

RDP

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: OR Doll 156-G w/standing option - a little help?

Post by haremlover »

If she has the standing studs in her feet she should stand on them, no problem

Best wishes

Harem

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

at first i thought you ment getting her standing up in position easier . i don't know personally about a hoist type system , a hoist if made correctly and wouldn't damage the doll would be helpful in dressing a doll. i hope someone on here see's this and knows a way or has built one and can help you out. by the way i have the same angela jolie doll head and love it. :wink:

RDPet
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by RDPet »

Thanks for replying!

What I'm looking for - yes she stands, but I'm constantly worried she'll fall over - the knees will buckle or whatever. I stand her by the bed in the hopes she won't fall sideways and will fall on to the bed. It's not ideal.

I'd like to leave her upright from time to time and not worry she will fall over if I'm not right there to catch her, and feel I need just a little more support to leave her upright overnight or whatever. She does have the studs in her feet.

Is there a way to support her a little better when upright? A harness or something? A hook that can hold the neck back a little?

For now, to keep her off her backside for an extended period, I've got her soaking in a tub... she floats just a bit. It's not exactly a permanent solution as that poses new potential problems. With this doll's... attributes... keeping her on her back or front (or even side) for an extended period of time seems to be less ideal than standing... I get bed sheet wrinkle marks and such on the doll itself.

Thoughts or solutions? Is there a neck hook available for this style neck bolt?

Edit: Posting this link in the hopes it is helpful for someone. Figuring out what to hook it *to* is a lot easier than figuring out how to support the doll to begin with. I may use a high-weight clothing rack with wheels, or even an eye-loop in the wall. Ideally the doll will be standing on her weight, but also supported. I can probably get all kinds of stands to work easily if this hook fits nicely.

https://www.realistic-love-doll.com/pro ... tpe-dolls/

-RDP

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

maybe something that could be made (but would have to be bolted down if you own your own place ) might be something with a 4 square type plastic pipes with bolted down cap ends (can't remember the name for plumbing) make up the height to under the arm area one side would have to be left open to put doll in their . then maybe slide the pvc pipe (thats the name ) their are bigger sizes . under the arm area . and other places if necessary . if built right this would support the doll standing and if bolted down would keep it from falling over. thats just off the top of my head . :)

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

If you hang her, keep both feet on the ground is what we tell our BCD family members, but technically, you should be able to lean her up against a wall or dresser with memory foam between her and the wall or dresser.
Jeff and the BCD Girls
"We turn dreams into reality"
There are so many great vendors on TDF, but none get testimonials quite like we do!
CHECK THEM OUT and see for yourself
http://bootycalldolls.com/dolldesire/testimonials.htm
http://8065b9ae.ngrok.io/html/testimonials.html (mobile friendly)

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

She should certainly not be kept floating in a tub. TPE is porous and will enlarge. You'll get water into the skeleton and it will rust. And you'll certainly loosen the joints. Knee joints should be tight enough for her to stand without fear of them giving way.

Get her out of that tub and dry her with a dehumidifier

Best wishes

Harem

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

i would also be worried about things like haremlover said , i think possible depending on temperatures , how long the doll is being left in water etc. the doll may even possible grow spores even if small on the dolls body out of the water area . i don't know as it depends on things i mentioned . be thankful that your tpe skin isn't like real persons skin , otherwise leaving your doll in water to long could make her look like granny from the Beverly hillbillies lmao!
8O :wink: :haha4:

INFORMATIONS