www.ordoll.com

Spindly leg dolls

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
Joe1
Active Poster
Active Poster

Spindly leg dolls

Post by Joe1 »

Ive spent many yrs in asia and hong kong has some hotttt women with great legs,so i dont understand why i have seen such spindly legs on dolls. Maybe to save production cost??

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Spindly leg dolls

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

I heartily agree! We have tons of selections for breast size and definition including nipples and aureole size and color.

There have been some dolls with better legs than others (IMHO most OR, YL & WM 140 fit the bill) and there is a new "muscular" doll with some unique definition.

Is it too much to ask for some sexy, shapely calves? Dainty ankles? Fabulous mouth watering thighs?

:plaidskirt:
Sin's Sanctum
April - 80cm elfling (silicone-9lbs) ~ 2016 from JM Dolls
Tawney - 132cm {Lexi head} - (silicone-45lbs) ~ 2017 from Private Island Beauties
Sophie - Piper 100cm {Jessica head} - (silicone-28lbs) ~ 2024 from SexDollCanada
Olivia - AK6 157cm {#45 head} - (silicone-68lbs) ~ 2024 from RosemaryDoll

”My Better Half” - 90cm Legs & Hips (TPE - 24lbs) ~ 2024 Seiraku Toys from Onahole

Tim1111

Post by Tim1111 »

Actually, it's probably to keep the weight down. The dolls with the heavier weights tend to be the ones with more mass on their legs (it's not just the bust and hips that add weight). Some of us don't mind the heavier dolls, and prefer them; but most want their dolls to be as light as possible - so they have to hold back on the dimensions.

Joe1
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Joe1 »

The rediciously big boobs could be reuced a tad and as u say...given shapely calves and thighs

Knightshift
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Knightshift »

Now this is a set of thighs and calves I'd like to get wrapped up in!...
__sky0001] (3).jpg
__sky0001] (3).jpg (129.38 KiB) Viewed 3333 times
The first five days after the weekend are always the hardest.

esp
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by esp »

Knightshift wrote:Now this is a set of thighs and calves I'd like to get wrapped up in!...
__sky0001] (3).jpg
I second that! Wow! This pic teases the hell out of me. :)

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

Started a new thread looking for nominations for dolls with best legs! (Don't mean to hijack this thread, I will remove if I offend).

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=85749

Let's let them know what we are looking for!

:plaidskirt:

AVT100
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by AVT100 »

Knightshift wrote:Now this is a set of thighs and calves I'd like to get wrapped up in!...
The attachment __sky0001] (3).jpg is no longer available
This girls got em, but they're already wrapped up!!
IMG_0352.JPG
IMG_0352.JPG (367.34 KiB) Viewed 3132 times

abracadabra
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by abracadabra »

agreed
"no matter how good looking she is, somebody somewhere is sick of her shit"

"f#ck the G-ride, I want the machines that are making em."

jimjam123
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jimjam123 »

I have to kindly disagree. I think 80% of the dolls that I have seen are fairly thick from the waist and below. The exceptions being that very skinny WM doll and some of the anime themed smaller dolls.

Honestly for me its more about the tone of the legs. I'm thinking of sarah underwood, not that kim kardashian bs. This is something I think MANY of the eastern manufactures still haven't grasped yet. That or I just have strange tastes? lel

INFORMATIONS