www.ordoll.com

Lillian - 162cm doll new pictures

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Lillian - 162cm doll new pictures

Post by LJ69 »

Yes - she is heavy. I have the WM165K and she is about 35kgs. Even with having some serious back/spinal injuries I can still manage ok, but certainly need to take my time and be careful.

I must say though that the extra weight of the full sized girls (OR156G and WM165K) make the cowgirl experience very realistic, compared to the much lighter/smaller WM140D. They are all great but the heavier girls really sink down onto you when they ride you.

This new OR162i is going to be a real winner for lovers of large breasts. She looks like a real life woman with those curves. Most real life women with breasts this big are also usually overweight ie 120kgs or more, so in comparison to that, the 43kgs is not too bad. Does take some practice though to move these girls around.

esp
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by esp »

I'm wishing she was only 35kg. Maybe later technology will make that happen. Sorry about your back/ spinal injuries. But this is great you can manage her. I owned a RD 2 body D for about a year and a half and she weighed more than this TPE girl 105lbs. So im hoping I can get past this weight doubt in my head because I absolutely love this body. Seems most realistic to me! Have you seen the new vaginal look and placement??? Wonderful nice change there!! Realistic looking also!! Congrats again on your order. I will hopefully be deciding something soon.

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ORdoll »

Feel free to comment or ask questions! Go to http://www.ordoll.com for more dolls and accessories. You will definitely be amazed by our beautiful and sexy dolls and a complete set of accessories that will make you satisfied.
Email: chrisordoll@gmail.com, Joyce - ordoll88@gmail.com - special $50 discount ordering through email or TDF PM.

Official Website: https://www.ordoll.com

TDF forum https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=224

Please remind me of your TDF username when you order or email.

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Hello boys.

I have had my OR162i for 3wks now and I can tell you that she is truly an amazing work of art.

The breast shape and size is perfect. Huge but also just at the edge of reality ie you can still believe you are with a real woman. Her nipples and aerola are beautiful and her vagina lips are very inviting and feel amazing. This is my first doll with a built-in vagina and even though it makes it harder for cleaning, the look and feel of the inbuit is much better than the inserts.

The doll came out of the box with just the right amount of 'stiffness' ie she could stand up really well (standing feet option obviously) but she could also be moved and positioned quite well straight out of the box which is not always the case as sometimes the brand new dolls can be super hard and stiff but my girl came out really well straight out of the box.
unboxed raw pics.jpg
unboxed raw pics.jpg (1.03 MiB) Viewed 2422 times
100% have to get standing option - this helps greatly for dressing/undressing and carrying both during photoshoots and of course playtime. Yes she is a big girl and heavy so those with severe injuries or bad health may struggle a bit - but even with severe back problems I still found ways to move her around without much trouble. The size,height and weight really add to the realism - I got lost for hours in her grasp and at times forgot I was with a doll - she is honestly that sexy and realistic.

I would definitely consider getting more than 1 face to go with her - that way you can mix and match and have several different girlfriends for not much more than the price of one. With the OR162i I also got the following six faces. OR1 (exc match 9.5/10) the OR28 (really nice European face 8.5/10) OR29 (brilliant Eastern European face - very versatile - can get many different looks/nationalities 9/10) OR30 (avoid brown eyes - blue or green eyes best with this one 7/10) WM149 (good face but needs the right type of makeup to look really good 8/10) and the crazy hot WM142 face (killer BJ lips and super sexy face - this face can be anything - Persian, European, Aussie, USA 9.8/10)

Overall my favorite body out of my 5 dolls so far - if you are a 'breasts' man than this is the doll for you. Get out your wallet and take the plunge today. Get your camera, wipes and a bottle of water, put it next to you on the bed, then get her on top of you Cowgirl style, push her arms together so the amazing breasts squeeze together and get ready to drift off into breast lover's paradise. You can thank me later.

Cheers - enjoy........

PS I almost forgot to mention the KILLER ASS on this doll. As I am not really an ASS man I almost forgot to mention this very important factor. If you are an ASS man than this doll is perfect for you. Have a look as some of the ASS pictures below. Most of the focus on this doll has been on her amazing breasts but once I pulled down those panties and really got to see this ASS close up, it was only then that I realised what a truly curvy woman she is. If you like both HUGE tits and CURVY ass then this girl is perfect for you.

As you probably know, ORdoll has just released their new OR160cm doll with medium breasts and huge ass so this is another good option for ASS lovers. So for ASS lovers that also love HUGE tits then go for the OR162i and for those that prefer Huge ASS with medium/large tits then go for the brand new OR160cm.

I have dealt with both Zihan from ORDolls and Miracle from DollsCastle.com. Both ladies are a pleasure to deal with, very honest and both very willing to assist you to get the best package to meet your exact needs. Both ladies have English as their 2nd language but as long as you are respectful and VERY clear in letting them know exactly what you want then you will have no problems as they are both lovely ladies and a pleasure to do business with.

Also another important note - Miracle from DollsCastle.com can also provide a custom makeup service for your dolls faces so I would also recommend this option, which will give your ladies an even more unique look.
OR01  OR28  OR29 faces.jpg
OR01 OR28 OR29 faces.jpg (963.88 KiB) Viewed 2422 times
OR30  WM149  WM142 faces.jpg
OR30 WM149 WM142 faces.jpg (724.77 KiB) Viewed 2422 times
butt pics.jpg
butt pics.jpg (921.34 KiB) Viewed 2422 times

For those of you that prefer medium/large breasts (or would prefer a lighter doll) then I also have the OR156Gcup which comes highly recommended also. She is 10kgs lighter than the OR162i and still has amazing breasts. If you want a slightly thinner lighter doll but still want big breasts then either the OR156G or OR157H cup doll will make you very very happy. Amazing body on the OR156G.

Some pics of the amazing OR156G - perfect body for those wanting large breasts and super-model body - amazing work of art and so sexy!
OR156Gcup 01b.jpg
OR156Gcup 01b.jpg (961.96 KiB) Viewed 2422 times
OR156Gcup 02b.jpg
OR156Gcup 02b.jpg (896.41 KiB) Viewed 2422 times
Then if you want super petite, cute and sexy then there is the beautiful OR138cm.

Truly something for everyone. ORdolls are the best!

Keep your eyes on the ORdoll.com and DollsCastle.com websites - brand new EXCLUSIVE photo-shoots of the OR162i and OR156G will appear very soon.
:glou:

mark81
Ex-Member

Post by mark81 »

LJ69,
thank you for review of OR162.

But you forgot "Cons" section. Can you add something to it please?

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ORdoll »

esp wrote:Wow! Amazing doll. Love those measurements
40-24-40!!!!
Thank you very much LJ69 for the info and insight. :thumbs_up:

Thank you! If you want more informations and details, Please let me know. :haha4:
Email: chrisordoll@gmail.com, Joyce - ordoll88@gmail.com - special $50 discount ordering through email or TDF PM.

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ORdoll »

esp wrote:
LJ69 wrote:Hey lads.

Just finalized my order for my OR162i. Should arrive in about 2 weeks.... also went crazy and ordered 6 faces, OR01 OR28 OR29 OR30 and WM142 and WM149.

Let's party!
Congratulations to you LJ69!!
Looks like you are going to have 6 gals out of this with all them faces. Nice! I'm contemplating very "hard" about ordering her. The weight has me worried a little though.
=======================

Hello Esp,

Thank you like our doll , please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you

zihan

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

mark81 wrote:LJ69,
thank you for review of OR162.

But you forgot "Cons" section. Can you add something to it please?

Hello Mark81.

Regarding 'cons' or negatives about this doll. I was somewhat hesitant to buy her after seeing her weight of 43kgs. I have some very significant back, neck, hip, shoulder injuries and I knew that my two other full-size girls (32kg and 34kgs) were already beyond what I should really be moving around. My initial doll (WM 140D) was tough for me at first but once I got used to proper moving techniques things became easier. Then when I decided that I wanted a full sized girl (OR156cm and WK165cm) I realised that if I wanted full size and full realism than I had to deal with the extra weight - the difference between low 20's and low 30's was noticable but again once I got used to the extra 10kgs it was fine. The same with going up the extra 10kgs to the OR162i. I won't kid you - I was quite worried that I simply would not be able to move her. But she was so incredibly beautiful and sexy that I simply had to have her. The OR162i was a very very close body to my dream girl that I met in 2001. Super huge (but natural looking) breasts and nice ass but not fat. So I just thought 'this girl is my dream girl' I will just have to get used to the extra weight.

The nice thing is that when I started to move her around and dress her etc, she did NOT really seem any more difficult than the 32kg and 34kg dolls. Once you get used to moving her properly she is fine. Standing feet option is 100% essential with a larger/heavier girl like this.

So while the girls of the 'over 40kg club' are no doubt a challenge (and would not be ok for a really old or frail person) the reality is that I adjusted to the heavier weight quite easily, even considering my lack of core strength. Also the extra weight actually enhances the realism and helps the illusion that you are with a real life woman so if you are careful with how you move her and plan your moves etc then she is an amazing and ultra-realistic doll to own.

If you are super strong or fit then she will be easy to carry and move. If you are like me (ie bad injuries) then she will still be ok IF you are careful and take some time to properly plan things. If you are frail and/or really old then a smaller/lighter doll is probably a better choice (try the amazing OR156G/H cup dolls at about 32-33kgs) Relating my significant injuries the reality is that I should have never gone higher than the 23kgs of the WM140D but she was simply too small for me. This new OR162i is a goddess and completely fools you into feeling like you are with a real life super busty dream girl.

I live with others and have to pack/unpack my girls for every session. If you are able to have your doll out all of the time then you can keep her in your bed most of the time and rarely have to move her at all. In this instance she becomes an ever more attractive option as she is SUPER sexy and SUPER realistic and if you are able to have her on your bed 24/7 then the heavy weight is not relevant anyway. The two nights I could keep her in my bed, I honestly looked at her for 1-2 hours just lying there, she is that sexy and beautiful.

So to answer you question about the negatives of this doll - the weight is the only issue. If a customer wants a super hot busty doll with a really nice curvy butt and is confident regarding the weight issue then this doll is perfection.

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

LJ69 the doll is beautiful , and you are right the breast do look natural even how they hang , i have mentioned the same thing about some dolls the only con is the extra weight , although different things can be done , exercising more (if possible to build up your strength , learning new ways of moving the dolls around . , etc. ) since many people obviously like these what i call full voluptuous figure dolls, i am hoping doll companies will continue trying to come up with a new tech niche they can use on larger dolls to make them weigh less and be easier to handle , as i imagine the weight is why many don't buy these larger type dolls. i have sent one possible way to reduce the weight of larger dolls , i don't know if its possible or if they are looking into the idea .

I do think though that more people would buy these bigger dolls if the weight can be reduced more. there is a market for larger dolls . :D

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ORdoll »

More beautiful dolls please see http://www.ordoll.com!

INFORMATIONS