www.ordoll.com

The lovely Hcup in nylon bodystocking

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
ZZZZ
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: The lovely Hcup in nylon bodystocking

Post by ZZZZ »

carver wrote:thanks stones. while positioning her left hand by rotating the wrist, last night, the tube frame connection snapped right off. Now all her finger wires in the left hand are separated from the 'palm', the wrist is dislocated and she has a locked spine joint. I received the doll in December 2016. Barely six months old. Pretty bummed.
That sucks!

I didn't even realize that the wrist was supposed to rotate. Flex, yes. But I think you're right - it seems to be depicted in the sheet here (all the way in the bottom right corner):
2014102004240881881_0.jpg
2014102004240881881_0.jpg (58.19 KiB) Viewed 2636 times

carver
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by carver »

hi zzzz, thanks for putting up that diagram which is actually pretty lame because it leaves out so much of how the joints are actually constructed. One can't just 'imagine' how they operate, you have to 'feel' how they are made to get them to move. The wrist rotation is made possible by a tube within the forearm tube. The inner tube is connected to the hand(palm plate). The clearance between the two tubes is obviously very variable or subject to different tolerances as I had one wrist that moved easily and the other always put up resistance. So instead of turning in the outer tube I believe the shitty weld just let go. Where is the quality control? Non-existent I'm afraid. Like I've read here on the forum before they want you to buy another doll.

ZZZZ
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ZZZZ »

Yeah, "planned obsolescence" is nothing new. I wonder if we're going to see "extended warranties" being offered. Did you buy your doll from a TDF vendor? Maybe they can help you? That much deterioration in five months (or less) is unacceptable for such an expensive purchase.

Meanwhile, it seems that all the brands manufactured by Jinsan are having problems. Dollstudio has a big warning message on their website, and there are a number of threads here mentioning their current quality control issues:
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 6#p1091786

If I was an OEM (like OR), I'd be angry that the factory is making them look bad!

HonkyDonky
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by HonkyDonky »

Sorry to hear about this Carver., Hope you get a resolve fixed thats not expensive....Thankyou again for all your posts.. Hang in there big man

carver
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by carver »

Hey honkydonky, thanks for compliments and concerns. I'm almost afraid to touch her now for fear something else is gonna break. So here's some more pink pantyhose, with emphasis on big tits and nylon. Now why do you call me big man, I'm only 5'6" tall
Attachments
DSCN0527.JPG
DSCN0527.JPG (3.37 MiB) Viewed 2594 times
DSCN0529.JPG
DSCN0529.JPG (4.01 MiB) Viewed 2594 times
DSCN0530.JPG
DSCN0530.JPG (3.56 MiB) Viewed 2594 times
DSCN0543.JPG
DSCN0543.JPG (3.55 MiB) Viewed 2594 times
DSCN0547.JPG
DSCN0547.JPG (3.73 MiB) Viewed 2594 times
DSCN0558.JPG
DSCN0558.JPG (4.3 MiB) Viewed 2594 times
DSCN0566.JPG
DSCN0566.JPG (3.49 MiB) Viewed 2594 times
DSCN0567.JPG
DSCN0567.JPG (3.73 MiB) Viewed 2594 times
DSCN0570.JPG
DSCN0570.JPG (3.45 MiB) Viewed 2594 times
DSCN0579.JPG
DSCN0579.JPG (3.64 MiB) Viewed 2594 times

AhMyDolless
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by AhMyDolless »

I've been thinking about body stockings as potentially a good way to keep dust from attracting on the doll. Also adds a tactile feel to their otherwise flat surface skin.
Obligatory Statement: In my opinion.

carver
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by carver »

She reminds me of the beautiful Kelly Madison here.
Attachments
DSCN0078.JPG
DSCN0078.JPG (3.76 MiB) Viewed 2535 times
DSCN0080.JPG
DSCN0080.JPG (3.87 MiB) Viewed 2535 times
DSCN0079.JPG
DSCN0079.JPG (3.84 MiB) Viewed 2535 times

mark81
Ex-Member

Post by mark81 »

Sorry to hear about hand. There are too much topics about faults in these (Jinsan) dolls recently...

pics by (possibly) samara78, abracadabra
Attachments
2016-12-23 14.13.35.jpg
2016-12-23 14.13.35.jpg (2.63 MiB) Viewed 2516 times
20170209_130543.jpg
20170209_130543.jpg (1.78 MiB) Viewed 2516 times
hand.JPG
hand.JPG (849.83 KiB) Viewed 2516 times

carver
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by carver »

hey mark81, thanks for the great skeleton photos. You actually read my thread! lol. they certainly are quite reveling. looking closely its not surprising people are having trouble. Those flat wire springs are stuffed into the palm plate with cotton wadding, funky to say the least, not secure at all. My doll from november 2016 has double twisted steel finger wires. They are not copper at all. Its different from theses photos. I know cause i made an incision on the inside of the hand so I could get the fingers back to a state of relaxed position. They were sticking out at crazy angles after the steel wires broke. Her fingers got caught in her wig hairs one night and just ripped them right out of the plate. She also has dislocated finger wires on her other hand as well. Almost every bit of construction from those photos is funky at best. Look at the U joint connection cranked down with nut and bolt beyond the parallel axis. Not cool at all. I will try to take a pic of her incision and see if I can add the pic to this thread. Thanks again for uploading the pics, makes me want to just leave the doll alone as a show piece only, kinda like wall art!

Tommyllama
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Tommyllama »

carver wrote:hi airgirluvr, Thanks man, she is a wonderful doll, as you know. The bra is a Gossard 32H/US,32FF/UK model 5155. The right bra seems to makes a huge difference, no pun intended!. This one has some metallic lace embroidery that shows up nice with the flash. Here are the last shots from that same session with a focus on good mammary protrusion. Enjoy, btw, she has dislocated finger wires on both hands. Really bummed about that. They do not seem to be very well put together. I cut open one palm to examine and the wires simply break where they are attached to the palm plate. They look to be twisted steel. They are too rigid and don't flex, instead they snap. Can't figger out why they don't use plan 14 ga copper wire. Any repair suggestions would be much appreciated.
2016 Sanhui 165+
2016 OR 156 Tan H-Cup
2017 JY 155 Huge Breast
8 Various Heads

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

carver, so sorry to hear your gal is having those skeleton issues. Stories like this reinforce my decision not to buy a full-sized doll and hold out for a torso. The continuing issues with finger wires, stiff joints, dislocated limbs, and foot damage make the prospect of owning a doll too risky.

No doubt these stories also dissuade lurkers who read these posts hesitant to make a purchase.

Design improvements have taken place, but clearly they are not happening fast enough. Ditto for a lack of accepted standards for shipping a doll. Why do people accept damaged dolls so readily, and consider it OK to wait for a TPE repair kit when they have every right to expect their purchase to arrive professionally packaged so it arrives undamaged?

When these issues are satisfactorily addressed, the doll industry will be on a much better footing. Until then, the problems will inhibit growth of this hobby, and drive people away. That's a shame.
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

carver
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by carver »

Well CF, I respect your decision to hold out, but your also missing out on a lot. Yea there are times when I say what a crazy hobby this is, but then when I get her going, or she gets me going and I start taking pictures then it all seems worth it. This doll is really just so fing beautiful. It really is wonderful to just look at. and some GOOD news I just got her back joint to open up. It came to me from taking pictures of her on the bed ON HER KNEES. Being that high off the ground I put my hands behind her lower back and put my shoulder on her chest above her tits and pulled with hands and pushed with shoulder and it worked. It is a wonderful new addition to her posing possibilities. Unlike a torso doll a full doll is so much more! Now she can really stick her beautiful tits out in your face! Correction: I should have said the Beautiful and most Naughty Kelly Madison!

carver
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by carver »

but of course shipping is a serious issue. I was just lucky no doll damage. The box was pretty tattered but the doll was very well wrapped up, hands and feet. They did an excellent job packing her in. The box couldn't have been any smaller. I can't believe the guy in Australia who had his doll strapped to a wooden crate,w/o a cardboard box even, that is insane.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Good points, carver. I'm looking at the design and shipping issues on a philosophical level. Aside from the very real distress they cause owners like yourself, they seem like hurdles that the industry needs to get past, for this hobby to truly expand.

People collect comic books, and sports cards, spending a lot of money for rare or old ones. If a company that sold those collectibles gained a reputation for not shipping them professionally, or making products that fell apart, they would not last long, and the collectors would raise a ruckus. Doll enthusiasts seem more accommodating of such problems. I suspect it's due to the intimate (and potentially embarrassing) nature of sex toys as well as sheer devotion to the dolls themselves. People make a deep emotional connection to them. As such, they put up with flaws they would not accept in other aspects of their lives.

Zappos is the No. 1 online shoe website because it identified the chief problem that kept people from buying footwear over the Internet - the fear that something would not fit, and need to be sent back. So, Zappos promises "Free shipping, both ways." Similarly, the vendors and companies who are taking ownership of doll design and shipping, to overcome the problems we've all read about (and you, carver, are experiencing) will come out on top in this industry.

Believe me, every time I look at a YL150, WM K-Cup, or PD158, it's a very real (and sometimes achingly powerful) reminder of what I'm missing.

For now, while I wait, what makes the most sense to my mind is to champion the dolls I think are exceptionally beautiful, and support the companies working to improve our hobby.

Best of luck with your girl!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Tybalt
Ex-Member