www.ordoll.com

New sister for Sarah and Sophia, OR156H

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
DollDaddy27
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: New sister for Sarah and Sophia, OR156H

Post by DollDaddy27 »

I believe I just drooled on myself. Only word that comes to mind is... Luscious.
-DD27

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

she's very beautiful , very nice body and great h size breast !! :D love the white sweater on her! :glou:

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Ha ha, DD27 you're just biased as she's related to your lovely Kianna! I agree though, luscious is about right! Thanks timetraveler1, yes Athena can look rather fetching in a sweater! Actually that one was a nice little angora wool top but her H cup boobs have stretched it! I put the same top on Sarah the other day and it's loose on her now!

Steffi
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Steffi »

Wow, she is beautiful! Thank you for posting.
May I ask where you bought the WM Doll #56 head?
I see you're in the UK. I'm in Sweden.
Do you know someone in Europe selling them.
I have a smaller WM Doll, but seriously considering the setup you have here, with the OR156H + WM Doll head #56.
I saw your other thread where she has the WM158D. She really looks classy there. Top Model material. :)
Thanks!

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi Steffi and thanks for the comments. I started the newer thread for Athena when she got her new WM158 body, she only had loan of the OR156H body from Sophia who has now been reunited with it! I got the WM56 head from Love Doll UK who are a very reliable vendor who I have used several times. The OR156 in either H or G cup is probably one of the best bodies for such a light weight (33kg) that is currently available. I am giving serious though to getting one more doll this year that would probably be another OR156 but this time in G cup. It's a very shapely body and has a lovely thickness to the limbs, legs especially so I would certainly recommend it. You don't often see it with the WM56 head and it looks fine although I was keen to give Sophia her body back and wanted a slimmer, taller one for Athena.

Steffi
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Steffi »

Thank you for your detailed answer, Arthur. Really good to have guys like you around to help out with beginner's questions like mine. :thumbs_up:

I hope you don't mind that I bother you with some more questions.

1. Your WM Doll head #56 (The lovely miss Athena). What skin tone is she?

2. The OR156H body (Sophia, these days :D ), if she lies on her back on the floor, what is the measurement from the floor to the top of her breasts (nipples)? I want to make sure I have sufficient storage space for her. :)

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi again Steffi, Athena's skin tone is what is usually described as light tan but the colour does vary a little, all 5 of my girls are 'tan' but only my most recent 2 are exactly the same as they are both from later in 2017. Monique is tan but is quite a bit darker than all the others, she looks like she's been staying in the South of France for a few weeks! As for that measurement you wanted of Sophia's body, I got 9 1/4" (23.5cm) but you would have to allow a difference of + or - a cm or so as bodies can vary slightly, especially the larger breasted ones. Hope that's helpful.

Steffi
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Steffi »

Great!
Even though it is nice in the South of France, I think I'll go with the light tan. :D
But good to know that the color shades can vary.
And thank you for the measurement.
Give my regards to you girls! :)

INFORMATIONS