www.ordoll.com

The job interview of Molly (OR156H)

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
The Doll Laboratory
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Re: The job interview of Molly (OR156H)

Post by The Doll Laboratory »

stones wrote:Wonderful interview! I hope she gets the job!
Below is the answer... :wink:

When she finally removed her bra, she let a pair of pink nipples appear that were so vivid that one might have thought they could glow in the dark! Never in my life I had seen something like this before. I knew right away why people called her « Pinky ». Her breasts seemed to radiate like nuclear warheads. I was mesmerized!
- «Oh my Gosh!»

Then the situation got out of control. It was not only me who seemed to be hypnotized by these two big melons. Molly herself behaved as if she was the victim of some sort of spell. She looked intensely at her breasts. It was as if, by freeing her chest, she had just unleashed all her sexual urges.

She began by pinching her right nipple, then kneading it between her fingers. She obviously enjoyed it because her tongue wandered over her lips in excitement. At this moment it was as if she was alone in her world. I did not exist anymore!

Then she ran her hands over her boobs, slowly caressing them. She started to moan softly. I was fascinated by the show she was offering me and I was sure that her excitement wasn’t feigned.

This little merry-go-round might have continued for a long time, but I was beginning to find the situation a bit awkward. Especially when she took her breasts in full hands to rub them against each other, her moaning becoming more and more noisy. Though I didn’t mind her having fun with herself, I felt a little neglected and opted to give an end to this embarrassing situation:
- «Errr… Ahem! Miss Molly!?»

She suddenly stood up as struck by lightning!
- «Oh my God! I’m so sorry! Was I «absent» for a long time? Sometimes, in certain situations, when I feel confident and fulfilled, I can loose some of my self-control!»
- «Really? I take everything that has just happened as a compliment then.»

- «Yes you can. But I hope that what has just happened won’t have too negative consequences on my chances of being hired?»
The pervert in me couldn’t lie.
- «Well, to be honest, quite the contrary I guess. But let us continue. Can you take off your skirt and turn around? I would like to see you from the back as well»

She obeyed quickly, glad that I did not dismissed her on the spot and showed me her perfect figure from behind. Obviously, she had everything I wanted in the right places!

I am sure she already knew the answer to her question but she asked nevertheless:
- «Do you like what you see?»

- «Oooh, yeeees! Who wouldn’t?»
I was contemplating her sweet ass with envy. The sight of these perfectly shaped buttocks provoked a rise of sap in me. I would have loved to crunch them like juicy apples.

She probably felt my excitement as she turned around at that moment.
- «Alright! Before we proceed any further, I want to know if I have the job or not?» she asked in an almost harsh tone!
- «Ah, Ah, Ah! You already had the job at the time I opened the door!» I replied amused.

- «What? Does this mean all this was for nothing? Me presenting myself, answering questions…»
I gave her a wink…
- «For nothing? I wouldn’t say that. I mean, you are standing here in front of me… naked!»

Visibly, she took the whole situation with humor.
- «Ooooh, I see! This is how it is working here. I admit that this is not to displease me! I think I can be up to the challenge»
I preferred to warn her!
- «I wouldn’t be that sure! You haven’t met Svetlana yet! Ah, Ah, Ah!»

Decency forbids me to show what happened subsequently. But I can tell you that the rest of the job interview was conducted in a very profound way!

Von Rubber
The Doll Laboratory Stories - Erotic Comic featuring my Dolls
Teeth&Tongue set 4.0 - Add expressions to your Doll

Unknown2
Former Member

Post by Unknown2 »

I love these!

Unknown2

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

Great story telling Von and wonderful pictures with outstanding clarity!
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

If she does'nt get the job with you i'm sure she'll get some firm offers elsewhere. Really firm!

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

Great series. The makeup and how it interacts with the lighting is especially striking.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I can't express enough what an absolutely GREAT series of photos these are. They're certainly Coverdoll material.

Perhaps it might be appropriate for Coverdoll to have a monthly round-up of the forum showcasing the best threads like this over the previous month. Not everyone looks in a manufacturer's area that they're not greatly interested in nor sees gem threads like this come up in the "Recent Posts" link. But for me these pics and this thread is really TOP RATE.

How have you manipulated mouth and eyelids? Really WONDERFUL and a beautiful sight to behold.

Best wishes

Harem

lisabt3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by lisabt3 »

She is gorgeous, a truly captivating face.

SeniorDollLover

Post by SeniorDollLover »

Super makeup job, first rate story, stunning doll. Check, check, check!

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ORdoll »

VonRubber wrote:Hello,

Last Friday it was Svetlana’s first Birthday and I « offered » her the Girlfriend she asked for since months (see here). But to be able to find that special someone I decided to put a small add in the newspaper. I didn’t expected much from this to be honest and I received only one application for the employment. But what a candidacy it was!

When the bell rang, I opened the door to a marvelous creature. When she passed near me to enter in my home, I could smell the fruity odor of her perfume. It had an acid touch with a dominant raspberry scent. I tried to contain my surprise and my excitement the best I could. My first words were a little awkward:
- «Hello young lady. Please come in and have a seat. »
Without saying a word, she sat down on the chair I had prepared for her. I decided to start the interview as formally as possible:
- «Err, can you introduce yourself and give me your specifications?»
I already knew that she had all the physical qualities for the job, but I needed to find a way to engage the conversation.
- «My name is Molly. But everybody calls me « Pinky » for obvious reasons. I’m very excited to meet you and I am looking forward to meet Svetlana as well.» In just a few words, she scored every bonus points she could

- «Mmm, yes, thanks. Please keep on going…»
I was trying to play the hard guy but inside I was already melting!
- «I am an ORDoll 156H with natural skin color. I think this is within the standards you were looking for according to your newspaper ad. I do have the standing feet option and other specificities which make me well equipped I think.»

I can’t say I was 100% focused on what she was saying anymore. I was more attracted by all these sexy details on her. She had beautiful legs that ended with delicate feet wearing classy high heels. Her hands were freshly manicured and he hair was heavenly silky.

I tried to get back on track.
- «Other specificities? What do you mean by that?»
Clearly enchanted that I ask for clarification, she hastened to reply.
- «In addition to my factory equipment, I have MF’s Movable eyes and eyelids and my mouth has been slightly modified to accommodate VR’s Teeth&Tongue set. My feet are fitted with MF screw covers. And, lastly, my lips and… my nipples are permanently colored in Pink.»
By hearing the last sentence, the sexual nerd in me took over! I could not help but ask:
- «Pink nipples? Wow! Can I see them!»

To my surprise, as incongruous as my request was, she accepted!
- «You want to see my breasts? Sure! If you think it is necessary for the interview, why not.»

I couldn’t believe my eyes! This gorgeous young women was about to undress right there in front of me and my camera and we had met only a few minutes before!
- «I don’t know why but I feel comfortable with you. I know you will put me to my advantage and make me look pretty and desirable. I will show you everything you want.»

Suddenly my heart began to beat faster. She seemed to notice my excitement as she slowly began to remove her blouse.
- «Mmmh. It looks like I don’t leave you cold!»

She let the tulle slide over her delicate shoulders…
- «Are you alright? You seem to have lost your voice.»

- «Just a small piece of cloth left to remove and we will be there…»

To be continued…

Von Rubber
==========================

How sexy she is !!! how great photographer you are !!!

Thank you so much Von , you took and share your nice pictures with us!

Zihan
www.ordoll.com
Email: chrisordoll@gmail.com, Joyce - ordoll88@gmail.com - special $50 discount ordering through email or TDF PM.

Official Website: https://www.ordoll.com

TDF forum https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=224

Please remind me of your TDF username when you order or email.

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ORdoll »

SinsuaLuvr wrote:Congratulations on such a promising candidate!

I am suprised that Svetlana did not want to join you for an interview panel. But then again this must have gone on prior to to her birthday :whistle:

Looking forward to hearing and seeing more of your new gurls.
============

She looks like a real girl!

I wish she can get get a job for this interview!

zihan :glou:
Email: chrisordoll@gmail.com, Joyce - ordoll88@gmail.com - special $50 discount ordering through email or TDF PM.

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ORdoll »

CF wrote:This is so creative!

Amazing work! :)

=================

yes, Amazing work!

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ORdoll »

subcom117 wrote:Very beautiful! I love her eye makeup (it matches her undies) :oops: It inspires me to learn how to makeup my gal.
Thanks for sharing the photo-set.
==================

Von make up for her , so nice make up

zihan

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ORdoll »

SeniorDollLover wrote:Bravo! really nice. The partial strip was most enticing. A real beauty.

==================

Yes, A real beauty ! Thank you VonRubber ! Thank you share your artwork for us!

zihan :angel:

KarmaMusic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by KarmaMusic »

OMG she is a stunner Vonrubber you have real hotties now, can't wait to see when those two are together!!!
:multi: :multi: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou:
KarmaMusic Doll cuddler
Design Technologist

KarmaMusic Gallery
Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image

The Doll Laboratory
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by The Doll Laboratory »

Hello all,

Thank you VERY much for your kind words. I am very happy that you like Svetlana's new girlfriend!
haremlover wrote:How have you manipulated mouth and eyelids?
I have used my own Teeth&Tongue set (see here) + MannequinFan's movable eyes and eyelids (see here). Both together make a great combo to reproduce facial expressions on TPE Doll faces with oral option:

ORdoll wrote:How sexy she is !!! how great photographer you are !!!

Thank you so much Von , you took and share your nice pictures with us!

Zihan
http://www.ordoll.com
My pleasure! :glou:
KarmaMusic wrote:OMG she is a stunner Vonrubber you have real hotties now, can't wait to see when those two are together!!!
I am very impatient myself! I think she will not be able to resist to Molly's charms for very long... :whistle:

Von Rubber
The Doll Laboratory Stories - Erotic Comic featuring my Dolls
Teeth&Tongue set 4.0 - Add expressions to your Doll

INFORMATIONS