www.ordoll.com

The job interview of Molly (OR156H)

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
The Doll Laboratory
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Re: The job interview of Molly (OR156H)

Post by The Doll Laboratory »

Hello tubbienine,
tubbienine wrote:HIRED!!!!!
She's got the job and she already met her new girlfriend. Albeit briefly...

Svetlana has been delivered to me on March 24th 2016. I wanted to celebrate this occasion by offering some gifts to my sweetie.

- «Svetlana, today is a special day, it’s your Birthday!»
She looked at me as if I had spoken to her in Chinese!
- «My Birthday?» she replied, visibly not knowing the meaning of what I had just told her.

- «Yes, your Birthday. One year ago you were delivered to me and you came to life. We mortals celebrate this and the celebration is obviously called birth day.»
At this very moment it was as if a spark had shined in her eyes.
- «Oh yes! I remember reading something about this in the internet while studying the anthropology of the human species. Am I not supposed to receive gifts on this occasion?»

- «Ah ah! I recognize you there Svetlana. I must admit you learn fast! You are right, here is my Birthday present to you.»
I placed three little boxes on the table and I could have sworn that her surprise wasn’t feigned.
- «A gift for me? Oh, how sweet of you darling!»

She quickly opened the boxes and scattered their contents on the table.

- «Errr, what is this supposed to be?»
Svetlana was obviously puzzled by her gift. Forgetting that I was dealing with a young woman who would certainly have preferred to be offered jewelry, I began to explain to her what these strange objects were.
- «This are new movable eyes and eyelids for you to replace your older ones.» I said proudly!

- «…»
She stared at me as if I was a geek who was overly excited about his latest electronic toy.
- «Does this mean that I am not beautiful enough for you like I am?»
Oh man, I was again on slippery ground!
- «Not at all Svetlana, I swear you are gorgeous! I love you like you are. I just that I wanted to improve you a bit so you would be able to have more… err…»
I preferred not to finish my sentence, because obviously I was digging my own grave. I decided to play my Joker.

- «I have another gift for you my darling. I’m sure you will find it more to your taste!»
- «Mmmh, what can it be? Is it something sweet this time? Not some more torture instruments hopefully!»
- «No, quite the contrary I’d say. But before I show it to you, I will have to cover up your eyes first.»

- «What? Cover my eyes? No way!»
- «Oh please Svetlana, have confidence in me. You know I would not take advantage of the situation.»

- «Hmm, I’m not sure. I know you well. Who knows what dirty games you will have in mind when I will be defenseless!»
- «Ah ah! Come on, it’s your Birthday. I would certainly not want to rape you today.»

Finally she let herself do it and as soon as the blindfold was placed on her eyes, my sexual impulses took the top again!
- «Wow, you sure look desirable like this. Maybe I will still rape you after all.» I said half jokingly.

- «Bwaaah!» was her only answer.

- «We are almost ready Svetlana. Just a little moment and you can remove the blindfold.»

To be continued…

Von Rubber
The Doll Laboratory Stories - Erotic Comic featuring my Dolls
Teeth&Tongue set 4.0 - Add expressions to your Doll

The Doll Laboratory
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

When I removed the blindfold from Svetlana’s face I knew right away I had offered her the most beautiful gift I could. The expression on her face was priceless!

Sitting in front of her was this gorgeous looking girl with beautiful tapered legs.

But something else captivated her attention even more!

Two huge breasts that scarcely hid under a purple transparent blouse, engulfed in a bra that looked as it would crack at any time under the pressure.

Obviously Svetlana wasn’t prepared at all for such a vision. For the first time she seemed to have lost her voice.

She was fascinated by the pink nipples that pointed under the tulle fabric and the fine lace.

The divine creature was conscious of the effect produced by her enormous assets. She took advantage of the situation to pronounce her first words. She spoke slowly, her lips moving like in slow motion:
- Hello! So you are Svetlana!

- I am very happy to meet you. My name is Molly, but everybody calls me « Pinky ».

- I have already heard a lot of things about you. I think we are going to have a lot of fun together!.

And then she slipped her tongue on her lips in a provocative way.
- Mmmmh!.

Von Rubber

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

Brilliant! Just brilliant! Well done mate! Very well done!

Cheers, Hollows.
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

Sofos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Sofos »

Wow!
One of the best threads out there. Great storytelling :)

Unknown2
Former Member

Post by Unknown2 »

Awesome work Von!

Unknown2

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ORdoll »

VonRubber wrote:Hello tubbienine,

Svetlana has been delivered to me on March 24th 2016. I wanted to celebrate this occasion by offering some gifts to my sweetie.
=================

She looks so beautiful!!!!

I love her

zihan

- «Svetlana, today is a special day, it’s your Birthday!»
She looked at me as if I had spoken to her in Chinese!
- «My Birthday?» she replied, visibly not knowing the meaning of what I had just told her.

- «Yes, your Birthday. One year ago you were delivered to me and you came to life. We mortals celebrate this and the celebration is obviously called birth day.»
At this very moment it was as if a spark had shined in her eyes.
- «Oh yes! I remember reading something about this in the internet while studying the anthropology of the human species. Am I not supposed to receive gifts on this occasion?»

- «Ah ah! I recognize you there Svetlana. I must admit you learn fast! You are right, here is my Birthday present to you.»
I placed three little boxes on the table and I could have sworn that her surprise wasn’t feigned.
- «A gift for me? Oh, how sweet of you darling!»

She quickly opened the boxes and scattered their contents on the table.

- «Errr, what is this supposed to be?»
Svetlana was obviously puzzled by her gift. Forgetting that I was dealing with a young woman who would certainly have preferred to be offered jewelry, I began to explain to her what these strange objects were.
- «This are new movable eyes and eyelids for you to replace your older ones.» I said proudly!

- «…»
She stared at me as if I was a geek who was overly excited about his latest electronic toy.
- «Does this mean that I am not beautiful enough for you like I am?»
Oh man, I was again on slippery ground!
- «Not at all Svetlana, I swear you are gorgeous! I love you like you are. I just that I wanted to improve you a bit so you would be able to have more… err…»
I preferred not to finish my sentence, because obviously I was digging my own grave. I decided to play my Joker.

- «I have another gift for you my darling. I’m sure you will find it more to your taste!»
- «Mmmh, what can it be? Is it something sweet this time? Not some more torture instruments hopefully!»
- «No, quite the contrary I’d say. But before I show it to you, I will have to cover up your eyes first.»

- «What? Cover my eyes? No way!»
- «Oh please Svetlana, have confidence in me. You know I would not take advantage of the situation.»

- «Hmm, I’m not sure. I know you well. Who knows what dirty games you will have in mind when I will be defenseless!»
- «Ah ah! Come on, it’s your Birthday. I would certainly not want to rape you today.»

Finally she let herself do it and as soon as the blindfold was placed on her eyes, my sexual impulses took the top again!
- «Wow, you sure look desirable like this. Maybe I will still rape you after all.» I said half jokingly.

- «Bwaaah!» was her only answer.

- «We are almost ready Svetlana. Just a little moment and you can remove the blindfold.»

To be continued…

Von Rubber
Email: chrisordoll@gmail.com, Joyce - ordoll88@gmail.com - special $50 discount ordering through email or TDF PM.

Official Website: https://www.ordoll.com

TDF forum https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=224

Please remind me of your TDF username when you order or email.

TonyR71

Post by TonyR71 »

Did you paint the eye lids to match the eye make up? If so, what paint did you use?

Thanks,

Tony
"A thing is right when it tends to preserve the integrity, stability, and beauty of the biotic community. It is wrong when it tends otherwise"
---- Aldo Leopold

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

These are completely exquisite photos

Best wishes

Harem

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ORdoll »

VonRubber wrote:Hello tubbienine,

====================

Hello VonRubber,

Your OR 156cm H-cup doll is so beautiful ,she wear very expensive skin clothes!!!

I am jealous with her!!!

Thank you

zihan
Email: chrisordoll@gmail.com, Joyce - ordoll88@gmail.com - special $50 discount ordering through email or TDF PM.

The Doll Laboratory
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Hello,

If you want to know what happened after Molly's Job interview, take a look here at the Doll Laboratory Stories thread.

Von Rubber

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ORdoll »

VonRubber wrote:Hello,

If you want to know what happened after Molly's Job interview, take a look here at the Doll Laboratory Stories thread.

Von Rubber
====================

Hello Von,

Can you please take some pictures to me ? You took really nice pictures ,

Thank you

zihan

The Doll Laboratory
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Hello Zihan,

Yes, I will do. :wink:

Von Rubber

INFORMATIONS