www.ordoll.com

How to counter color fading?

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: How to counter color fading?

Post by Procrasturbate »

guys... you need to be careful about makeup. some of it might be non toxic for skin use, but i know half the shit my wife uses has Call 800 if ingested warnings on the back.

There's a HUGE difference in between non toxic and edible. and.. we are talking about nipples and pussy lips here.

ill have more info on what the factories use beginning of next week. standby!

alanseveneleven
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by alanseveneleven »

Procrasturbate wrote:guys... you need to be careful about makeup. some of it might be non toxic for skin use, but i know half the shit my wife uses has Call 800 if ingested warnings on the back.

There's a HUGE difference in between non toxic and edible. and.. we are talking about nipples and pussy lips here.

ill have more info on what the factories use beginning of next week. standby!
Indeed. Your average cheap makeup contains ingredients that can be harmful to your nerves, hormones and endocrine system such as parabens, lead and pthalates.

How much of this stuff is harmful? I don't know.

I do know these nasties don't leave your body very easy, they accumulate.

A good alternative to store bought makeup is mineral powders like mica. It comes in every color and is very affordable.

Just use keywords like Natural, Mineral and Mica on Ebay.

Rigidman
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Rigidman »

Has anyone got the answer yet?

curiousswede
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by curiousswede »

Rigidman wrote:Has anyone got the answer yet?
I think the best would be to consult a real makeup artist and ask for makeup that is suitable to be used for "long makeout sessions".

No one needs to know that it will be used for a doll. Just say that your girlfriend is new to makeup and a little bit of a "chemical hypochondriac".

Just make sure it doesn't contain any ingredients that are made of alcohol and/or silicone. These are damaging to TPE.

INFORMATIONS