www.ordoll.com

Hard time deciding skin tone

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
bluefield02
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Hard time deciding skin tone

Post by bluefield02 »

So, I been spending some time lookg at some of the ordoll sites on the site, I do like hcup vicky one in particular but I can't tell if her skin tone is pure white or natural skin tone. I've check other post some people say light brown skin. However, there is no option for light brown skin? If anyone has a doll similiar to this one maybe you could help me with this matter?
Attachments
252352.png
252352.png (445.31 KiB) Viewed 2397 times
Untitled3.png
Untitled3.png (490.95 KiB) Viewed 2397 times

hellokay
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Hard time deciding skin tone

Post by hellokay »

I don't have any experience with the particular dolls that you asked about, but a lot of the impression of skin tone is due to lighting. One way to illuminate (no pun intended) the truth about skin color is to ask the manufacturer to send you a photo of the same model of doll -- but with contrasting skin tones -- so you can at least see a comparison under the same light.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

I will PM you something you need to look at very carefully.
I am not allowed to post the picture I will send you in this section.
Jeff and the BCD Girls

stewmatt
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by stewmatt »

I've found that the natural skin tone is much lighter than it appears in pictures. If I ordered another, it would be tan

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ORdoll »

stewmatt wrote:I've found that the natural skin tone is much lighter than it appears in pictures. If I ordered another, it would be tan
=====================
Hello stewmatt,

These pictures skin look like nature , if you like this skin, you just tell me i need the skin same the pictures.

Any question, please feel free to let me know.

Thank you

ziahn
Email: chrisordoll@gmail.com, Joyce - ordoll88@gmail.com - special $50 discount ordering through email or TDF PM.

Official Website: https://www.ordoll.com

TDF forum https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=224

Please remind me of your TDF username when you order or email.

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

i personally have a light or medium tan doll skin color , i love the looks of it . of course it all depends on what you want and like .

INFORMATIONS