www.ordoll.com

J-cup Torso removable insert video?

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
superfly247
Active Poster
Active Poster

J-cup Torso removable insert video?

Post by superfly247 »

I would like to see a video on how to place insert into, and remove insert from OR dolls J-Cup Torso doll.
Do everything you've ever wanted while you still have the chance, YOLO that's the motto.

squall
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: J-cup Torso removable insert video?

Post by squall »

Insert can be extremely difficult on a torso as we can't spread open any legs. But i read and realise the best way is to coat a thin layer of vaseline and put the whole insert with your hand into it. It will slip in perfectly.

superfly247
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: J-cup Torso removable insert video?

Post by superfly247 »

That just brings me to 2 more potential problems 1. having to clean and dry the insert chamber of Vaseline, and 2. I thought that oils rot rubber and rubber based materials such as TPE and cause them to become weak and fragile like a condom?
Do everything you've ever wanted while you still have the chance, YOLO that's the motto.

INFORMATIONS