www.ordoll.com

Getting ready to buy an OrDoll Question

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
bluefield02
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Getting ready to buy an OrDoll Question

Post by bluefield02 »

So I am getting ready to purchase an ORdoll. I have a few questions, I don't know where the best place to purchase one, I assume directly from their website www.ordoll.com to avoid getting scam? I saw the doll I wanted to purchase from ordoll on sexyrealsexydolls.com for a cheaper price so I can only assume that thats just too good to be true. The only problem I currently have, if I were to order one today how long does it take to get to where I am? I check the checkout delivery details but it only said flat rate no estimated days or anything of the such. I live in New York, US.

jonn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Getting ready to buy an OrDoll Question

Post by jonn »

I didn't see the 3rd party site you mentioned in the Doll Vendors category here, so I'm guessing they are not TDF approved. There are many scammers trying to target doll buyers because they think their scam will go unnoticed or that the buyer will be too embarrassed to fight them over it. I strongly suggest that you stick to a TDF approved vendor (or ordoll.com directly).

Anyway, there are several vendors on TDF that may be able to offer you a better price on ORDoll than you'll get from ORDoll directly. Here is one I would trust: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=257

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Joyce at OR will look after you. It's worth emailing her.

Best wishes

Harem

squall
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by squall »

yup i second that the best is to buy direct from Joyce. but due to the holiday season, i would expect some delay in shipment.

MayLowDee
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by MayLowDee »

Give Joyce a PM, had the best first doll experience with ORdoll. From payment to my doll arriving to my home, took about 12 days. I'm from the east coast as well.

Dollyworld

Post by Dollyworld »

I ordered my OR Doll right from Joyce. She was very helpful and kept me in the loop through the entire process.
She send pictures of the finished doll and I said it didn't look like the skin color I ordered so she verified the order, and next email I got was her telling me they will make a new doll. Joyce provided great customer service in my opinion.
Here is a picture of my Laney
Attachments
IMG_4960 (Medium).JPG
IMG_4960 (Medium).JPG (152.79 KiB) Viewed 3049 times
My Dolls
WM Torso M-Cup - Sold April 2022
OR Doll 156cm H-cup - Sold Jun 2017
Ruby 13 Torso - Sold May 2017

astroman440

Post by astroman440 »

That vendor you mentioned IS approved though. Just fyi.

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=379

jonn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jonn »

astroman440 wrote:That vendor you mentioned IS approved though. Just fyi.

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=379
Aha, I don't know how I missed that. Not even the typo in the OP's original web address should have made me miss that. :oops: :oops: :oops:

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

I don't know anything personally one way or another about any vendors but do know dealing with ordoll directly they are courteous and try to make sure everything is right on the order and that it goes smoothly!
They are a great company and have nice people running it and apparently great workers . :D
I will mention in case you don't know it watch out about pre washing darker clothing for the doll and don't leave anything black on the doll for very long , as these and other dolls are tpe material and dark things or clothing will fade on the skin .
so be careful about this and you'll be alright !

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Member Samurai demonstrates good reason for allowing an OR lady into your life . . .

Best wishes

Harem

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ORdoll »

Dollyworld wrote:I ordered my OR Doll right from Joyce. She was very helpful and kept me in the loop through the entire process.
She send pictures of the finished doll and I said it didn't look like the skin color I ordered so she verified the order, and next email I got was her telling me they will make a new doll. Joyce provided great customer service in my opinion.

===============

Hello Dollyworl,

Thank you for your share your pictures with us , she is beautiful!

zihan
Email: chrisordoll@gmail.com, Joyce - ordoll88@gmail.com - special $50 discount ordering through email or TDF PM.

Official Website: https://www.ordoll.com

TDF forum https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=224

Please remind me of your TDF username when you order or email.

bluefield02
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by bluefield02 »

Dollyworld wrote:I ordered my OR Doll right from Joyce. She was very helpful and kept me in the loop through the entire process.
What is the skin tone did you choose? From the picture is that natural or brown skin tone?

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ORdoll »

bluefield02 wrote:
What is the skin tone did you choose? From the picture is that natural or brown skin tone?

Hello bluefield02,

The doll of Dollyworld is Brown skin,

The doll of haremlover is natural skin.

Any queiston, please let me know

Thank you

zihan
Email: chrisordoll@gmail.com, Joyce - ordoll88@gmail.com - special $50 discount ordering through email or TDF PM.

Official Website: https://www.ordoll.com

TDF forum https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=224

Please remind me of your TDF username when you order or email.

INFORMATIONS