www.ordoll.com

Possibility of "furry" doll heads?

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
roninfiertze

Re: Possibility of "furry" doll heads?

Post by roninfiertze »

Ephebo wrote:what about getting an animal costume and stuffing it or a big stuffed animal and sticking a fleshlight in it ?
The costume (like a skingtight fursuit) might work, but I draw a pretty heavy line between humanoid furries and animals, personally.
Present:
Katie - WM 145cm head #1 - 2014
Cheyenne - Sanhui 156cm head #2 - 2016
"Anthro Project" - HappyDoll 100cm TDF banned - 2017
Alexandria - DH168 132cm TDF banned - 2017
Emily - DH168 132cm TDF banned - 2018
Casandra - DH168 145cm Marie - 2020
Anastasia - CD 138cm TDF banned - 2021
Unnamed - CD 130cm TDF banned - 2021
Ordered - Zelex 142cm TDF banned - 2021

Future:
1.) GameDoll Sino G3 160cm
2.) Sino 158cm B #30
3.) Starpery 171cm

3D2D

Post by 3D2D »

Anthropomorphic.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

rubherkitty wrote:
Anung Un Rama wrote:Thanks RK..I had not considered a horse tail...that could work, but I am on the hunt for more a devil or dragon type tail that is silicon or rubber based....not even the S&M and other fetish sites seem to have developed these as yet ;D
Do you want it as a anal plug?
How long?
Arrow head pointed tipped?

ETA: Found one like this. Didn't research the material though. Probably about a 12"er.
I would only recommend something out of plat sil for Lilith.

I imagine these tails are stiff just like the anal plug part.
They could actually be made w/a 2 stage pour where the plug was stiff enough to insert, but the tail would be soft enough to swing. Especially if the tail was around 18" - 24".
Thanks RK...where did you find that...Will look for a longer one...just got to sell Lilith on the Idea for the mounting :wink:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

butt plug devil tail:
https://masturgasm.wordpress.com/2015/1 ... butt-plug/

I just did a google image search to find it.
There was also a long tail whip made of red leather that looked pretty good. Don't think it was made for inserting, but it could be made that way.

You may want a custom made thing as to not damage Lilith's butt trying to insert a large plug.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

roninfiertze wrote:
Ephebo wrote:what about getting an animal costume and stuffing it or a big stuffed animal and sticking a fleshlight in it ?
The costume (like a skingtight fursuit) might work, but I draw a pretty heavy line between humanoid furries and animals, personally.
Myself, I think a woman w/a slight cat morph could be fun. Wild long hair and a tail to match.
Not really into a full animal or animal head either.

The cartoons look cute, but I think a animal head cast in silicone on a doll body laying in your bed may be a different story.
Attachments
cat morph 1.jpg
cat morph 1.jpg (70.28 KiB) Viewed 3644 times
cat morph 2.jpg
cat morph 2.jpg (42.42 KiB) Viewed 3644 times
cat morph 3.jpg
cat morph 3.jpg (544.68 KiB) Viewed 3644 times
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Curveman

Post by Curveman »

IMAG0499.jpg
IMAG0499.jpg (2.12 MiB) Viewed 3633 times
just finished my little project, a link if any are intrested
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=77398
Bea's Introduction (105cm Uns Kaine (huge tits))http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=382&t=91628
Bunny's Reintroduction(90cm milf doll (huge ass))http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=92928
Bunny's bikini shots (90cm milf doll (huge ass)) http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=75769

Melonie's introduction (165 K cup) http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=240&t=73968

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

rubherkitty wrote:butt plug devil tail:
https://masturgasm.wordpress.com/2015/1 ... butt-plug/

I just did a google image search to find it.
There was also a long tail whip made of red leather that looked pretty good. Don't think it was made for inserting, but it could be made that way.

You may want a custom made thing as to not damage Lilith's butt trying to insert a large plug.
Thanks again RK, I found that leather whip one...and will come up with some way to mount as when I discussed with Lilith...she asked me if my pecker could touch my arse....I should have seen that answer coming...as it was the old "well if thats the case... you can go F yourself" :shakefist:

She was not sold on the idea :oops: ..and she has a way with her words too!

:wink:

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

roninfiertze

Post by roninfiertze »

rubherkitty wrote:The cartoons look cute, but I think a animal head cast in silicone on a doll body laying in your bed may be a different story.
I definitely lean more towards the facemorph / bodymorph side of things. To quote myself from earlier:
roninfiertze wrote: Image
I think the fur is the big thing for me, even if they looked like a fluffy human other than some big ears and a tail of some sort.

I think most in the community refer to the completely animal heads versus more like the above as "feral" or something.

Not that I'll complain really...
Present:

Future:
2.) Sino 158cm B #30
3.) Starpery 171cm

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

I really do like the look of that deer girl though. I guess it would just be something a person would have to experience if she was real. Of course I realize this is just a photoshop pic.

Now here's something. One thing I miss about dolls vs a human female, and I've mentioned this before, is the soft peach fuzz hairs on a woman that is not normally shaven. Like fine hairs on the stomach, lower back and little side burn fuzz.
To be in the presence of a beautiful tanned blonde and see beads of water or sweat clinging to the fine wet hairs is quite a turn on for me anyway.
Attachments
stomach.jpg
stomach.jpg (578.64 KiB) Viewed 3606 times
stomach 2.jpg
stomach 2.jpg (549.91 KiB) Viewed 3606 times

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

Unfortunately, just like anime, there isn't a market for furry sex dolls yet. The best you can do is buy a doll and then some furry costumes to cosplay your doll up to your desired character.

Currently none of these niche subcultures are getting any attention right now in the doll market, it's still in baby phase after all. We're just now getting anatomically correct dolls that are becoming cheaper and lighter in weight with more attractive faces to choose from. Let's wait a few more years for it to develop. I'm hoping this will change at some point.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

Xephyr wrote:Unfortunately, just like anime, there isn't a market for furry sex dolls yet. The best you can do is buy a doll and then some furry costumes to cosplay your doll up to your desired character.

Currently none of these niche subcultures are getting any attention right now in the doll market, it's still in baby phase after all. We're just now getting anatomically correct dolls that are becoming cheaper and lighter in weight with more attractive faces to choose from. Let's wait a few more years for it to develop. I'm hoping this will change at some point.
I don't know how you would make a realistic furry. The hair would either have to be fake fabric or actual animal pelts. This would have to be coated on the inside w/ silicone and grafted onto a doll or just use the fur as a skin for a stuffed type doll.

Unless someone is up to the challenge to actually root in hair on a complete doll.

Bauta

Post by Bauta »

OH YEAH!
Attachments
Yes-Anyone-And-Everyones-Favorite-Video-Game-Female-Character-Sex-Fantasy-Can-Be-Realized.gif
Yes-Anyone-And-Everyones-Favorite-Video-Game-Female-Character-Sex-Fantasy-Can-Be-Realized.gif (9.03 MiB) Viewed 3544 times

roninfiertze

Post by roninfiertze »

rubherkitty wrote:Unless someone is up to the challenge to actually root in hair on a complete doll.
I hand punched eyebrows on my old TPE doll... it was a pain just doing that. I would probably resort to adhering faux fur to the body or something, in a form-fitting fashion.

The idea has been crossing my mind lately to do this... First I was thinking I would wrap a leg in gauze firmly and use an elastic fabric adhesive to adhere the fur to that, and if it fails to be what I expected or hoped I can just remove the gauze, no real harm done hopefully.

She's sort of fallen into the "experimentation" realm what with all the skeleton issues. So far I've done the punched eyebrows, freckle tattoos, lip color tattoo and nipple color tattoo since the original paints all wore off easily. She's also not that fun to cuddle with IMO since her breasts are solid and pretty firm, so she spends a lot of time tucked away.

You know, peach fuzz would be a lot less labor intensive to punch especially like in those pics with so much spacing between. Her stomach probably has no more hairs than the eyebrows on my doll (But I reached the point of laziness and also started doing punches of 5+ hairs at a time too). Just a thought. Still very time consuming to do it right, get all the angles correct, trim hair length, etc.
Present:

Future:
2.) Sino 158cm B #30
3.) Starpery 171cm

mario9326
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by mario9326 »

There are stretch velour/faux fur fabrics that can be made into a body stocking type suit that can definitely simulate a fur covered body. They can usually be found at places that sell dancewear fabrics. I know this because my girlfriend in highschool used to wear a velour leotard that would drive me nuts! Anyway, food for thought.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Anung Un Rama »

8O @ Bauta....

Lola being a bit naughty......

Daffy tried that once with her too...Bugs was not impressed.... :shakefist:

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!

INFORMATIONS