www.ordoll.com

Possibility of "furry" doll heads?

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
Lilith Un Rama
Doll MILF
Location: TDF DOLL QUEEN- On my throne of Bones DOWNUNDER-keeping Maestro Un Rama under some control

Re: Possibility of "furry" doll heads?

Post by Lilith Un Rama »

I want one...or three....I will have a Jessica (Zebra), a Sasha (vixen) and will wash downn with some Champagne (also a vixen I believe)

but a Dawn,Sasha,Champagne and Gunbunny will also do the trick.... :lol:

seriously....check this guy out if you are over the humie girls....
Attachments
543671229180327756.jpg
543671229180327756.jpg (511.3 KiB) Viewed 2961 times
Humans :
ALPHA DAEMON is ANUNG
BETA MALE PROVIDERS ...every other male on TDF... human or demon...Giggles...Love you all!

"Anung is Mine as I am his, but I am also my own legion of women with our own opinions...So if I growl at you or give you a frowny face, it is probably because you were being a goose and your post offended someone...namely me!

ImageImageImageImage

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

You guys are completely out of your mind!! 8O

RK
But Champagne is so damned cute.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Lilith Un Rama
Doll MILF
Location: TDF DOLL QUEEN- On my throne of Bones DOWNUNDER-keeping Maestro Un Rama under some control

Post by Lilith Un Rama »

rubherkitty wrote:You guys are completely out of your mind!! 8O

RK
But Champagne is so damned cute.
So Agree...

I have no comment on the last picture.... :lol:

Honestly...there would be a really big dollar market for dolls like these.....we are not in the 20 th century anymore people, dolls and droids!
Humans :
ALPHA DAEMON is ANUNG
BETA MALE PROVIDERS ...every other male on TDF... human or demon...Giggles...Love you all!

"Anung is Mine as I am his, but I am also my own legion of women with our own opinions...So if I growl at you or give you a frowny face, it is probably because you were being a goose and your post offended someone...namely me!

ImageImageImageImage

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

For some reason this thread reminds me of the classic GI Joes I had as a kid in the 70s.

They would start out like this:

And end up looking like this:

I love the idea of anthropomorphic animal dolls. Someone may have also improved a "flocking" technique that would give you a soft plush furry feel combined with the jiggle of TPE without have to do a fabric doll. Cleaning however would be a nightmare! 8O
Sin's Sanctum
April - 80cm elfling (silicone-9lbs) ~ 2016 from JM Dolls
Tawney - 132cm {Lexi head} - (silicone-45lbs) ~ 2017 from Private Island Beauties
Sophie - Piper 100cm {Jessica head} - (silicone-28lbs) ~ 2024 from SexDollCanada
Olivia - AK6 157cm {#45 head} - (silicone-68lbs) ~ 2024 from RosemaryDoll

”My Better Half” - 90cm Legs & Hips (TPE - 24lbs) ~ 2024 Seiraku Toys from Onahole

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Agreed...getting the furry type pelt would be another challenge...to prevent shedding etc.....but you have highlighted the realistic nature of the GI Joe dolls...all us fellas tend to go a bit thin on top when we get on in age :wink:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LovesBlackWomen »

While I think she is very sexy, like Jessica Rabbit and Miss Piggy, I would not be interesting in having sex with her.
I hope people here don't hate me because I am not into sex with animals or human-animal hybrids for that matter.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Maybe a person could by used real or fake fur on eBay or thrift shops? I buy leather men's & women's coats from thrift stores for around $10.00 - 15.00 just for the leather.

Anal tails are junk so I made one for my doll using hair extensions from beauty supply shop.
I even found out that Equestrian supply shops sell long tail extension hair for show horses.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

LovesBlackWomen wrote:While I think she is very sexy, like Jessica Rabbit and Miss Piggy, I would not be interesting in having sex with her.
I hope people here don't hate me because I am not into sex with animals or human-animal hybrids for that matter.
Of course we don't hate you, but you've never had sex with a dog? :wink:
I haven't either actually as they won't let in the dog pound anymore. :lol:
I heard once you go poodle, you'll never go back. :?:

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

rubherkitty wrote:Maybe a person could by used real or fake fur on eBay or thrift shops? I buy leather men's & women's coats from thrift stores for around $10.00 - 15.00 just for the leather.

Anal tails are junk so I made one for my doll using hair extensions from beauty supply shop.
I even found out that Equestrian supply shops sell long tail extension hair for show horses.
Hi RK...I am constantly on the hunt for an upgrade to Lilith's Tail, that is not fabric or textile....keep your eye out for something that would suit in your shopping adventures....and drop us a line 8)

and....

LOL at the pound jokes.....I was down the beach with my Great Dane once who cleaning his balls as dogs do...and a bloke walked past and said..."Gee. I wish I could do that"..to which i replied...."well you had better give him a pat first" :wink:

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

Great "Dane" story! :lol:

You should be able to find the tail extensions somewhere in Aus, otherwise have to mail order them.
When I did my dolls tail as a experiment, I just used a cheap 14"? extension from a local beauty supply shop.

The horse tail extensions can run from $45.00 and up. I think you can buy real hair too or they may all be real hair?
The extensions may be too coarse for some doll owners though? Probably too soft for Lilith! :lol:
Been about 3 yrs since I checked into them.
Attachments
Equestrian-30-36-1-pound-horse-hair.jpg
Equestrian-30-36-1-pound-horse-hair.jpg (112.08 KiB) Viewed 2900 times

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Thanks RK..I had not considered a horse tail...that could work, but I am on the hunt for more a devil or dragon type tail that is silicon or rubber based....not even the S&M and other fetish sites seem to have developed these as yet ;D

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!

3D2D

Post by 3D2D »

rubherkitty wrote:Maybe a person could by used real or fake fur on eBay or thrift shops?
Was looking on line at my local fabric shop. Some really soft stuff out there. Might take up sowing. 8O

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

Anung Un Rama wrote:Thanks RK..I had not considered a horse tail...that could work, but I am on the hunt for more a devil or dragon type tail that is silicon or rubber based....not even the S&M and other fetish sites seem to have developed these as yet ;D
Do you want it as a anal plug?
How long?
Arrow head pointed tipped?

ETA: Found one like this. Didn't research the material though. Probably about a 12"er.
I would only recommend something out of plat sil for Lilith.

I imagine these tails are stiff just like the anal plug part.
They could actually be made w/a 2 stage pour where the plug was stiff enough to insert, but the tail would be soft enough to swing. Especially if the tail was around 18" - 24".
Attachments
devil_inside_me__11312-1445014081-1280-1280.jpg
devil_inside_me__11312-1445014081-1280-1280.jpg (151.16 KiB) Viewed 2877 times

Ephebo

Post by Ephebo »

what about getting an animal costume and stuffing it or a big stuffed animal and sticking a fleshlight in it ?

Ephebo

Post by Ephebo »

or a costume for the doll and face paint

INFORMATIONS