www.ordoll.com

New arrival: 156 B-cup Kitty (Ketty)

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
Lahfan1970

New arrival: 156 B-cup Kitty (Ketty)

Post by Lahfan1970 »

Hey everyone! My first doll arrived today, two days before my roommate returns (whew)!

Overall, she's absolutely STUNNING, AMAZING, etc, etc. My only regret is that I chose the "tan" version because on their site that looks the most "Asian" but it's not al all yellow. If I did it again I'd go with either "skin" or "white."

I'm naming her Tsukiko. She's a young Office Lady (actually, intern). Her makeup I did myself using a YouTube demo for inspiration -- but as most of you probably know, it's a bitch to get eyeliner pencils to draw on TPE; the points keep breaking,

First photo: since I'm in the Northeast US, I thought I'd better get her a coat.... (As much as I LOVE the look, I'm going to get rid of it because it's just too small to get on easily). The pink blanket background is the one that OR sent with her... SO SOFT!
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (597.33 KiB) Viewed 6605 times

Lahfan1970

Re: New arrival: 156 B-cup Kitty (Ketty)

Post by Lahfan1970 »

Here she is all dressed up for work, white Oxford shirt and black pencil skirt... (Yeah, both are a little big)
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (668.81 KiB) Viewed 6604 times

Lahfan1970

Post by Lahfan1970 »

Just because she's ready for work, that doesn't mean she doesn't have naughty ideas!
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (828.95 KiB) Viewed 6602 times

Lahfan1970

Post by Lahfan1970 »

I know it's not as generous as some would prefer, but... DAT ASS. And oh, it smacks so nicely when you spank it.
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (790.79 KiB) Viewed 6600 times

Lahfan1970

Post by Lahfan1970 »

Here she is in the "clothing" :wink: that shipped with her. Please excuse her rudeness!
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (953.61 KiB) Viewed 6599 times

dollguy13
Former Member

Post by dollguy13 »

She's beautiful! Thanks for sharing, hope we can see more of her to come. I love tight buttocks personally myself.

I got a skin tone I didn't expect as well but oddly enough it has grown on me. I actually thought their tan tone was that yellowish colored one they had on their website too. I think it should be updated because as you pointed out, they have moved to that brown tan tone. But I would have thought the same thing. That must be their old tan tone, the yellow one on the site.

Lahfan1970

Post by Lahfan1970 »

Okay! Overall impressions:

First, she's everything I expected and more. Nothing that I'm about to say contradicts that! But as an incredible value of a doll, there are bound to be some things that probably aren't an issue in dolls that cost four or five times as much (not that I have any firsthand knowledge in that area).

Seams: yes. Especially around the vulva and anus (at least in my built-in version).

Touch: TPE feels amazing as a skin surface! But the breasts feel a little dense compared to the real thing, I assume silicone does a better job here.

Face: beautiful. Her mouth is deliciously kissable (although a tongue would some in handy here, I realize it would be an issue with other oral... practices) I'm not sure how to move her eyes, though.

Joints: tight, in a good way. I do find myself occasionally frustrated trying to figure out what the correct order of bends is in order to achieve the arm position I want. And her wrists are quite an enigma to me.

Fingers: hilarious. I can understand why they don't have "real" bones, but the extreme flexibility of the wires means the fingers will be all willy-nilly a LOT of the time, and the nails often end up rotated all around...

Spine: I LOVE the ass-up position that she can achieve, as seen in the girl-girl pix they have, BUT that can make it difficult to get her to straighten up.

Again: I LOVE this doll, and these are probably incredibly stupid observations to make because this is my first one, but i needed to say something here because there CERTAINLY isn't anyone I can talk to about it IRL.

Thanks for listening, TDF! 8)

Lahfan1970

Post by Lahfan1970 »

dollguy13 wrote:She's beautiful! Thanks for sharing, hope we can see more of her to come. I love tight buttocks personally myself.
Thanks very much! And honestly it will probably be a while before I can take more pix because my roommate's due to return and she needs to go into hiding.... :(
I got a skin tone I didn't expect as well but oddly enough it has grown on me. I actually thought their tan tone was that yellowish colored one they had on their website too. I think it should be updated because as you pointed out, they have moved to that brown tan tone.
Ah, I assumed that it was just a photo thing -- did they actually do a yellow, then? Too bad. It would be nice to have a good Asian skin tone choice. ALSO be nice to see some legitimately ASIAN eyelids, not the Asian-with-eyelid-surgery lids.

jazzman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jazzman »

so this is the 156 new model with more size appropriate hands right? some of the 140 models still have gigantic hands but this looks fine...could you also state which head you chose?
Lahfan1970 wrote:Just because she's ready for work, that doesn't mean she doesn't have naughty ideas!

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Lahfan, congratulations, your naughty office lady is a beauty with an attitude. Gorgeous. Enjoy your honeymoon and keep the pics coming. And plaes don´t forget to submit her to the Doll Matrix.
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Lahfan1970

Post by Lahfan1970 »

jazzman wrote:so this is the 156 new model with more size appropriate hands right? some of the 140 models still have gigantic hands but this looks fine...could you also state which head you chose?
Yes, that's right -- hands definitely seem very much in scale (the wide angle close-up of that last shot makes it seem big, I realize), no worries there. As for the head, it’s "Ketty" -- and I was told that "Sara" is the same head, but with different makeup.

dollguy13
Former Member

Post by dollguy13 »

Lahfan1970 wrote:Okay! Overall impressions:

Touch: TPE feels amazing as a skin surface! But the breasts feel a little dense compared to the real thing, I assume silicone does a better job here.

Thanks for listening, TDF! 8)

I had the same thoughts with my Bcup, I love her breast size but they seem a bit dense as you said. It would be nice to have some air injected maybe or some jiggle to them.

Lahfan1970

Post by Lahfan1970 »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi Lahfan, congratulations, your naughty office lady is a beauty with an attitude. Gorgeous. Enjoy your honeymoon and keep the pics coming. And plaes don´t forget to submit her to the Doll Matrix.
Chris
Thanks Chris -- I knew there was something I meant to do: Doll Matrix!

And as I said, she's about to go into storage BUT I did have a chance for a few more shots... Turns out she's a sub and she enjoys being fisted.... Hey, I had to clean her, right!? :twisted:
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (930.13 KiB) Viewed 6418 times
Last edited by brigittes hubbie on Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: pic deleted, rule 1

poppy70
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by poppy70 »

Hello Lahfan,

congratulations to your girl. She looks great and will be a lot of fun. Happy honeymoon.
I know how you feel - it's been the same with me last summer. And her ASS is indeed Dat Ass! :plaidskirt:

poppy
Poppys girls
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
click on image to go to their thread

tubbienine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tubbienine »

What a gorgeous woman! You should be proud! She's a catch!!!

INFORMATIONS