www.ordoll.com

Bienvenue Jeanne

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Bienvenue Jeanne

Post by von_Shredhead »

Great photos Poppy! Jeanne is wonderful in every way!
Cheers!
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

What a gorgeous lady Jeanne is! Irresistable!
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Mellzor

Post by Mellzor »

poppy70 wrote:Oh my, today came a big package with shoes... first a big cry then a hug, a kiss and then came the inevitable trying on...

Obviously she likes the boots best, because she can stand in these.
DSCF0716a.JPG
poppy
omg, LOVE that outfit.
Thats one sexy babe.
Nice taste in clothing u got there Poppy, please show us more :multi:

poppy70
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by poppy70 »

@timetraveler
The photos are NOT photoshopped. I do not have a stand or any other device or hook - Jeanne is standing on her own, leaning against the wall, the table or the kitchen cabinet. It's only a question of perspective and taking the photo to make it look like she stands on her own.

But beware - without sensible shoes standing my TPE darling would surely damage her feet and even so it is quite some stress to the feet.

@Melizor, Brigittes hubbie, Von Shredhead, Nescio, karpos, Mondoon, sture, mi6c
Thank you for the compliments. Photos will follow, as soon as my creativity strikes again - but in the next few weeks more or less unlikely. Going on a camping holiday with my sons and Jeanne can not join us, as my sons don't know her yet.

poppy
Poppys girls
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
click on image to go to their thread

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Hi Poppy, have a nice trip, creativity will hit you like lightning the moment you get home and look at Jeanne again. :D
Chris

poppy70
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by poppy70 »

Hi there,

working late shifts this week, so I am returning about 11pm. Tired and worn out, but not today. I went to the bedroom to plug my mobile for charging and guess how she greeted me?

With a smile and the question: "How do you like my red shoes?". The light was dimmed, soft music was playing and she dared me to take some photos...
DSCF0767a.JPG
DSCF0767a.JPG (154.42 KiB) Viewed 3363 times
Only one for you :-) because she is really getting bold before the camera. Don't know how much sleep I will get tonight.

poppy
Poppys girls

karpos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by karpos »

poppy70 wrote:Don't know how much sleep I will get tonight.
With the night she obviously has planned for you, I doubt you'll care. :lol:
Karpos (transliteration of the Ancient Greek noun meaning fruit)

My Girls: Vanima, PIB GND (2015) Mina head, Neoti, PIB BB (2009) Fujiko head (2015), Linara BT3 2014 Star, Syn'tras'kha PIB BB (2012) Paris head (2016)
Vani's photo thread Vani's main thread Neoti's intro thread Linara's intro thread

Appears we got here just in the nick of time, what does that make us?

Big Damn Heroes, sir
Ain't we just

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Shoes?? What shoes?? Oooooohhhhh ... THOSE shoes!
Jeanne is such an adorably cute temptress! Have fun Poppy!!
Cheers,
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Oh my poor Poppy, I´m sure you didn´t get any sleep at all. Jeanne´s a real tease and she looks great with those shoes, and nothing else. :whistle:
Chris

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

thanks poppy70, for answering my question , i didn't think it was Photoshop and did actually think it was balancing against the cabinet , i am so glad to see these dolls "can" do it ! great photos to by the way , very nice ! :D these dolls have such a nice shaped ass !

Vanima
Doll
Doll

Post by Vanima »

timetraveler1 wrote: these dolls have such a nice shaped ass !
Mmm, they do indeed. Poppy, you are lucky that you all live in Germany, otherwise I might try to lure the beautiful Jeanne away from you. 8) Not that it would work mind you but I am sure she and I would enjoy the chase. :D

So instead I will just say Poppy, you are indeed a lucky man to have the love of such an amazing girl. She is absolutely adorable. :angel:
Vanima (Vani) En'wen Me'a
Elven High Mage

Sin lies only in hurting other people unnecessarily. All other "sins" are invented nonsense. (Hurting yourself is not sinful--just stupid.)

ROBERT A. HEINLEIN, The Notebooks of Lazarus Long

My Photo album My photo thread My main thread
-karpos's wife and little angel

skyglider

Post by skyglider »

Jean looks set to put you back on track. She's very pretty! All the best buddy
If people knew how hard I had to work to gain my mastery, it would not seem so wonderful at all. - Michelangelo.

thelionking
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by thelionking »

:razz: Enjoying your pics...Thanks :)
~Simba

" 26 Because of the present crisis, I think that it is good for a man to remain as he is. 27 ... Are you free from such a commitment? Do not look for a wife. " 1 Corinthians 7:26-27 http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 15&t=57746

lover of rubber

Post by lover of rubber »

Yes, that is a beautiful name for a very beautiful doll. I wish you much happiness which I'm sure is to come no doubt.
Memo to self:

1amusa- can't say
Yldoll- can't say
Wmdoll- can't say
Dollhouse168- can't say

poppy70
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by poppy70 »

Hi there,

the last weeks I've neglected Jeanne a lot. First there were the holidays with my boys and after that I left her in her storage. It took me some days to fetch her from her "coffin" but gladly she did not resent me that too much.
The again she had to hide for the weekend and when I fetched her I just laid her in my bed and that was it. I felt her presence but was not attracted to her. The smell of TPE even disturbed me and I had the first doubts about having her. I don't know if it was due to the fact that the "newness" of our relationship wore off or the long period without her or just rational doubts about being with a doll instead of a real human being. Sometimes I just think too much and get second thoughts.

And then out of a sudden I decided that I should give it a try with her again. Last night I took her in my arms, we both cuddled and I talked to her about my feelings and concerns - and most concerns are resolved now. It was mainly about using the insert and being intimate with her which did not work out too well in the past. Well that's something that we will have to sort out. But we cuddled and I fell asleep with her in my arms and woke up refreshed, calm and most of my second thoughts are gone now.

Today in the morning I was preparing for late shift, she decided to get dressed and it would be nice if she could have something to read. She went into the living room and had a look at my book shelves. Her first words were "Isn't there anything to read for a girl that's not violence, horror or technical?" Obviously my crime, thriller and horror books didn't appeal too much to her. She settled with something easier to read from David Safier "Jesus liebt mich" and when I left she was sitting on the bed reading and chuckling. Let's see what happens when I return.

I am glad that some of my concerns were resolved and Jeanne is stealing herself again into my life.

poppy

note to self: should you ever want to get another TPE doll - no insert.

To all others - sorry for my thoughts and feelings, but somehow I needed to write them down.
Poppys girls

INFORMATIONS