www.ordoll.com

156cm J-Cup Full Body Doll--The Biggest breasts Ever

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: 156cm J-Cup Full Body Doll--The Biggest breasts Ever

Post by ORdoll »

harvey48 wrote:Hey ORDoll, now that you have gone bigger, maybe another smaller girl is in order.

Take the "b" cup Sara, trim down the butt to the same size as her bust. And if possible give her more of a bubble butt (less wide) but a cute round butt.
Thanks, Harvey. We may think about the small doll in the future,
Email: chrisordoll@gmail.com, Joyce - ordoll88@gmail.com - special $50 discount ordering through email or TDF PM.

Official Website: https://www.ordoll.com

TDF forum https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=224

Please remind me of your TDF username when you order or email.

mickey mowz
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by mickey mowz »

I'm very interested in seeing this new 156cm J-cup body!

Do ORdolls have the capability for interchangeable heads? It's not clear on the website.

For instance, will I be able to buy the "sleeping beauty snow white:Lee" head for this body?

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

anon616 wrote:Do ORdolls have the capability for interchangeable heads? It's not clear on the website.

For instance, will I be able to buy the "sleeping beauty snow white:Lee" head for this body?
Hi, anon. Yes, OR as well as the other related Chinese MFRs, have interchangeable heads. If you want a full list of heads which will fit, send me a PM. Anyhow, the Sleeping Beauty head will fit the OR 156cm bodies. :thumbs_up: And what a choice.. Sleeping Beauty J-Cup! :thumbs_up:

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

I have said this before but will repeat it , i am truly glad this company makes what i and hopefully others consider a full size doll (in height) i know and understand why some people want a smaller doll because of lighter weight , easier to hide away , etc. but their are some people who like a full size doll ( what i consider a full size doll as far as height wise is minimum 5 feet tall and taller .(
so I am forever grateful this company makes a tpe doll this size . (and any tpe company that does this . :D
I also am glad for the strides they are making as far as new developments in tpe dolls and various makes and models , something for everyone! :D
This newer big breasted doll with the right plump lips and right face may be the elusive pinup body type doll that many may have been searching for . :D
All i can say is keep up all the great work your company has been doing ! :D

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ORdoll »

anon616 wrote:I'm very interested in seeing this new 156cm J-cup body!

Do ORdolls have the capability for interchangeable heads? It's not clear on the website.

Yes. You can order your 156cm J-cup doll with "sleeping beauty" head.
Email: chrisordoll@gmail.com, Joyce - ordoll88@gmail.com - special $50 discount ordering through email or TDF PM.

realdolladdictus

Post by realdolladdictus »

Are you sure it's the biggest breast doll?

and what about the melanie melons 1st PC breast?????... I'm ok that it's not equal quality, but...
i'd love a monster TPE breast...

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

realdolladdictus , I IMAGINE WHAT ORDOLL MENT WAS THIS IS THE BIGGEST BREAST DOLL NOW SOON AVAILABLE IN THE DOLL MODEL LINE UP . oops sorry caps was on . I don't believe they ment of all dolls made .
ORDOLL can clarify this better if they want , i am just saying what i think they ment when presenting the news of this new , biggest breast doll . :D

Polyphasic007
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Polyphasic007 »

what is the waist size? can waist size also be big?

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ORdoll »

Polyphasic007 wrote:what is the waist size? can waist size also be big?
Maybe same as original 56cm. I will post the real measurements after J-cup doll comes out.

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ORdoll »

timetraveler1 wrote:realdolladdictus , I IMAGINE WHAT ORDOLL MENT WAS THIS IS THE BIGGEST BREAST DOLL NOW SOON AVAILABLE IN THE DOLL MODEL LINE UP . oops sorry caps was on . I don't believe they ment of all dolls made .
ORDOLL can clarify this better if they want , i am just saying what i think they ment when presenting the news of this new , biggest breast doll . :D

Yes, you are right. The this biggest breast on our collection.

realdolladdictus

ORdoll wrote:
timetraveler1 wrote:realdolladdictus , I IMAGINE WHAT ORDOLL MENT WAS THIS IS THE BIGGEST BREAST DOLL NOW SOON AVAILABLE IN THE DOLL MODEL LINE UP . oops sorry caps was on . I don't believe they ment of all dolls made .

Yes, you are right. The this biggest breast on our collection.
And why not create the new biggest breast ... tpe doll of the WOOORLLLLDDD???
I think it will be the ... BEST idea!

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

realdolladdictus, not to burst your bubble as you are obviously a big breast man to , but their has to be a point in which you can make something a doll with the biggest breast totally in the world and have bragging rights but very, very few customers , Or create a doll as ORDOLL is talking about that will fill the need for bigger breast dolls to customers and still sell more after filling that market for a decent size of big breast .
I hope i am making sense here the way i am saying it .
I am just very happy to see they are making this breast size they said , i think most will be happy with this size , some say more then a handful is a waste , others say more then a handful is pure pleasure !
Thanks to ordolls insight of customers wants and needs ordoll is creating something for everyone as customers and future customers ! Something we can all be happy about and to appreciate ! :D

Lightning

Post by Lightning »

I just logged in !

What a great surprise ! They do listen !

Count me in ! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Thank you ORdoll

Ready to order !

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ORdoll »

Lightning wrote:I just logged in !

What a great surprise ! They do listen !

Count me in ! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Thank you ORdoll

Ready to order !
Thanks a lot. We are work on it. I wish I can see her now. Any suggest for a wonderful name?

realdolladdictus

ORdoll wrote:Thanks a lot. We are work on it. I wish I can see her now. Any suggest for a wonderful name?
I suggest: SASHA

INFORMATIONS