www.ordoll.com

ordolls skeleton doll frame , what does it look like ?

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: ordolls skeleton doll frame , what does it look like ?

Post by timetraveler1 »

I agree with dollguy13, as with anything "reasonable care " has to be taken to make it last , you don't put your full weight on a woman when making love ( if you do , maybe that's why some are single now lol , women don't like getting the crap squished out of them !) All kidding aside , i also agree to about ordoll making dolls better all the time , they have shown this with improvements over time . I am glad to hear more about the durability , as i mentioned itb doesn't matter how well a doll looks even if super realistic , if it's not durable and won't last . then all a person has is alot of money spent and not much to show for it . so durability is a good thing , same when it comes to the skeleton frame of the doll .
I believe Ordoll will keep on the ball with improvements , they have shown they are and are willing so far , that and other things will gain them the market and customers they need ! :D

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Well the comments above are exactly why I specifically referred to the information from me being at least a year out of date. However, whilst member "robothead"'s sale thread indicates very substantial upgrades it would be nice to hear confirmation about them from the manufacturers.

Best wishes

Harem

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

I agree haremlover, and it would be in companies best interest to show and detail any new updates and upgrades they have done to their doll products which shows improvements , which in turn gives consumers an even better reason to buy their product over other products on the market !
I hope ordoll is listening to this advice and will post and detail any new improvements for the public . :D

tootsie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by tootsie »

I opened up my YD viola and confirm the skeleton looks exact like the WM skeleton that is posted on youtube. Ordoll seem to have a flexible spine which the yd and wm was not using so maybe they are a little better designed.

SmittyT
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by SmittyT »

tootsie wrote:I opened up my YD viola and confirm the skeleton looks exact like the WM skeleton that is posted on youtube. Ordoll seem to have a flexible spine which the yd and wm was not using so maybe they are a little better designed.
did you manage to get viola sealed back up?
When she speaks.... what does she say? Are you listening?

tootsie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by tootsie »

SmittyT wrote:
tootsie wrote:I opened up my YD viola and confirm the skeleton looks exact like the WM skeleton that is posted on youtube. Ordoll seem to have a flexible spine which the yd and wm was not using so maybe they are a little better designed.
did you manage to get viola sealed back up?

No, she had a severed spine and broken wrists so I was disposing of her.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

It was a severed spine, the failure of a mid back joint based on a welded nut if I remember correctly, that caused WM to start to complain and publicise the emergence of "fakes" but your report here suggests . . . .

And broken wrists were the reason why I jumped up and down making a noise about built-in obsolescence and strongly suggesting that improvements were necessary. Members tease me for suggesting that a silicone doll might be a better choice for people looking for their first doll but your experience is exactly why.

Member Robothead's sale of an improved doll suggests that a groundbreaking improvement has been achieved but it would be wonderful to hear from the manufacturers. If those improvements really have materialised solid dolls will be much more accessible to more people.

Best wishes

Harem

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

haremlover wrote : Robothead's sale of an improved doll suggests that a groundbreaking improvement has been achieved .

I guess i missed this info. did he say exactly what was improved and over what ?. :(

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

timetraveler1 wrote:did he say exactly what was improved and over what ?. :(
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=128&t=64249

I have PMed Adam at WM without response but perhaps we might hear more details from Robothead

Best wishes

Harem

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

Thanks haremlover for the link and refresher course , i do remember seeing that post from the past , sometimes i miss some post so wasn't sure , i wonder if they are using the stronger feature in all newer dolls ? to make the doll be able to stand on it's own ? That would be a great feature . (if not and it doesn't cause any problems i hope they will include this feature on new dolls (if they haven't already).
This is another reason when Ordoll created or upgrades dolls with new improved features , they post it for all to know , knowing things like this also helps soon to be customers to go ahead and make the choice to go ahead and buy a doll from ordoll. :D
Personally i believe this would be a good business move for ordoll to keep people on this forum updated on improvements and "also" on their ordoll website for any visitors to it!! :D
I am throwing in one more idea to ORDOLL it would be cool if ORDOLL had a special section on this forum maybe titled " NEW IMPROVED ORDOLL FEATURES " and list any new updates with the date . this way it would be easy to find for anyone on the forum . this would be a no respond area just an area where ordoll listed any new updates and doll improvements that have actually been done . :D
forum members could talk about any improvements etc . in other area's on the ordoll forum .

tootsie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by tootsie »

I'll wait for people to buy their new 156cm J cup and post reviews. I am on the fence because TPE dolls normally have weak designed skeletons which cost me to let go of my firsts tpe doll.

DD69
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by DD69 »

The skeleton of ORdolls is wonderful flexible, particular the back is movable to all sides, much more than at my YLdoll and Dreamdoll. :D

tootsie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by tootsie »

DD69 wrote:The skeleton of ORdolls is wonderful flexible, particular the back is movable to all sites, much more than at my YLdoll and Dreamdoll. :D

How about the wrists?

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

tootsie , j cup ? posting info and pictures , i can hardly wait . by the way when do we jump from j cup and go through the rest of the alphabet ? lol just kidding i love bigger breast !!! :wink:

DD69
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by DD69 »

tootsie wrote:
DD69 wrote:The skeleton of ORdolls is wonderful flexible, particular the back is movable to all sides, much more than at my YLdoll and Dreamdoll. :D

How about the wrists?

The wrists are rotating and movable up and down more than 90° , the fingers are very soft and flexible to all sides.

INFORMATIONS