www.yourdoll.com

Rollerblades

Clothing, footwear, hats, gloves, jewelry, etc. Store bought, modified and handmade.
jerryr708

Rollerblades

Post by jerryr708 »

I was visiting a thrift store and had seen a pair of children's Rollerblades. I was thinking that they would be a great idea for transporting the doll around the house. I have wooden floors so they would work out well and if I wanted to dance with her, she wouldn't be dragging her feet around. I used to see ladies on the beach pathways rollerblading. They would put their hair up in a ponytail, wearing tight spandex shorts and halter tops and matching elbow and knee pads. It would be a cool fantasy to finally have one of those beach dolls in action for a quickie without having to hide in the public restroom stall.

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Rollerblades

Post by Mondoon »

Whooooaa, I foresee an accident waiting to happen. No offence Jerryr but I've moved Hanna around enough times to know I wouldn't want skates on her feet.
Sit her in an office chair or wheelchair, much safer.
"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

Sofos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Sofos »

Hmm, Emma did try rollerblading just a few days ago.

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 8#p1132788

And I can assure you it was quite the workout. For both of us 8O

Not something you do for easy handling :lol:

jerryr708

Post by jerryr708 »

Sofos wrote:Hmm, Emma did try rollerblading just a few days ago.

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 8#p1132788

And I can assure you it was quite the workout. For both of us 8O

Not something you do for easy handling :lol:
Nice outfit and the blades give her another 8-10 CM. I might try some stop motion when I get mine to bring mine to life to.

swivelthumb

Post by swivelthumb »

Roller skates would probably be more manageable.

CrazyCajun
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by CrazyCajun »

I move April and all of the girls around the house on this:

Not fancy, but because they are standing it takes up no room at all. Best part is this was made out of scrap I had laying around and it does not require anything other than hand tools. This one is going on 2 years and still does just fine! :razz:
CrazyCajun and the Girls

Making the world a doll friendlier place!
April's Gallery's: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14640

jerryr708

Post by jerryr708 »

CrazyCajun wrote:I move April and all of the girls around the house on this:

Not fancy, but because they are standing it takes up no room at all. Best part is this was made out of scrap I had laying around and it does not require anything other than hand tools. This one is going on 2 years and still does just fine! :razz:
This is great when you don't want to wear out her joints getting her in and out of a rolling chair. This will save years of wear and tear of repeated use by not bending her joints to sit down and then bending her joints again to stand up.

When I get my doll, I am going to think of every way possible to make her last as long as I can. She will never be posed for any extreme position. I will find one good position and keep it there for as long as possible. No finger bends or wrist bends. Only condoms will be used for any kind of sex and that will even be to a minimum to prevent wear. She might end up just being eye candy for the house for stimulation and teasing. She is essentially going to be my Closet Queen.
This is the OCD side of me that likes everything new and looking fresh out of the box.

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Just bought a pair of roller skates for some photos, it will be a scary experience indeed and I will only dare to use a lightweight doll for those. Maybe I could block the wheels somehow like you did, Sofos. But they are oh so sexy :)

Did you guys see Cameron Diaz in Sex Tape? Now I don't care much for her but she pulled off that roller skates look great, hoping to recreate that with a doll.

PS! Great tool for moving heavy dolls, Cajun!

CrazyCajun
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by CrazyCajun »

Looking forward to those roller skate photos. But I have one question. Won't she tend to skoot away every time you thrust her up the rear? :haha4: :haha4: :puppydogeyes:
CrazyCajun and the Girls

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ILuvFemsNlingerie »

I made a thread a awhile back about roller skates for moving a doll but I never did buy any and I don't want to risk her getting damaged.

I was thinking the more along the lines of Heather Graham in Boogie nights (roller girl) :)
My Dolls
Custom SM 168C (will be awhile)
WM 156 C cup (Pink) Upgraded Skeleton
DS 145+ (tan)

Heads: WM #58 (Ce Ce), YL Lori (Dahlia), 6yE N24 (Veronica), SM #55 (Asami), DS April (April), IronTech LP (Lucinda), Matedoll #21 (Cindy), WM #234 (Minka) #363 (Victoria)

All via BCD (Jeff is the man)

CeCe's and friends thread
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 7#p1612387

April's thread
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=89211

jerryr708

Post by jerryr708 »

CrazyCajun wrote:Looking forward to those roller skate photos. But I have one question. Won't she tend to skoot away every time you thrust her up the rear? :haha4: :haha4: :puppydogeyes:
That gives me an idea: I could also put wheels on her hands and put a leash around her neck and she will automatically come back to the rhythm.

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

CrazyCajun wrote:Looking forward to those roller skate photos. But I have one question. Won't she tend to skoot away every time you thrust her up the rear? :haha4: :haha4: :puppydogeyes:

:mrgreen:

TripleA
Doll
Doll

Post by TripleA »

jerryr708 wrote:
That gives me an idea: I could also put wheels on her hands and put a leash around her neck and she will automatically come back to the rhythm.
That sounds like a good making of a cartoon! :lol: I can almost picture that in my minds eye, of course it is kinda warped you know! 8O :drinking:
April Annabelle Atleur - AKA - TripleA

My Gallery Link: http://missatleur.com/coppermine/index.php?cat=10003

CrazyCajun
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by CrazyCajun »

Hey April, you stole my post girl! OK, I will get back at you! :twisted:
CrazyCajun and the Girls

INFORMATIONS