www.yourdoll.com

Free doll clothes

Clothing, footwear, hats, gloves, jewelry, etc. Store bought, modified and handmade.
jerryr708

Free doll clothes

Post by jerryr708 »

Lately I have been stopping by my local thrift store before work while they are closed. There is always several bags of clothes laying around outside of the building. If I have time, I rummage through them and take what I want. If I am in a hurry, I will just toss the bag in my car and go through it after work.
Some of these bags are goldmines. I have some petite women's and children's clothes. High heels, nylons, thongs, bras, spandex tops, booty shorts, etc.

I also visit Craigslist and check curb alert after a yard sale for free stuff like clothing. I have found some treasures there as well.
This is the best way to "try before you bye."

This gives me something to do while saving up for my doll without spending any doll money. Once I acquire the doll, I might spoil her with better clothing choices.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Free doll clothes

Post by samara78 »

Those are donated to the salvation army and aren't meant to be "free". Please consider not taking anymore of them.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Mon Amour Toujour »

samara78 wrote:Those are donated to the salvation army and aren't meant to be "free". Please consider not taking anymore of them.
Yes! Please don't take those! Keep checking CL though. Goodwill also has lots of great clothes really cheap.
Email:info@FreelovedollHouse.com
http://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

While I agree with the previous posters, I have a hard time feeling any sympathy for the salvation army after their recent anti doll/ sex robot comments. :shakefist:
But the possibility exists that the OP could get in trouble for this if caught. (It's against the law in my area) So I would urge him to be careful only for his sake and not theirs. :wink:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

They are put there by people donating them to the charity - so perhaps you should confess and make them a generous donation. Not to do so is . . . a five letter word beginning and ending with "t".

But often shops like this put unsold things in their bins, and as far as I'm concerned, rescuing serviceable things out of bins to stop them ending up as landfill or for incineration is a matter of saving the planet.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Mark Spencer

Post by Mark Spencer »

haremlover wrote:They are put there by people donating them to the charity -
So it's not like those 'Take a Penny - Leave a Penny' things? I love those!

They can save your bacon.. like when you want a Snapple and it's $2.75
and you only have the $.05 .. and you look, and there's paper money there!
Jackpot!!

.. especially the ones with a picture of Jerry Lewis on the can. :razz:

I mean the can has a picture of Jerry Lewis.
not Jerry Lewis sitting on the can. That would be wrong.
"I used to be an airline pilot. I got fired because
I kept locking the keys in the plane. They caught
me on an 80 foot stepladder with a coat hanger."
Steven Wright

jerryr708

Post by jerryr708 »

samara78 wrote:Those are donated to the salvation army and aren't meant to be "free". Please consider not taking anymore of them.
I return all the clothes that I wouldn't need or want right back to the store the next day. I drop off and pick up. Most of the time there is only a few articles worth keeping and the rest is too big. This saves me the embarrassment of going in and dropping a handful of used thongs on the counter. Imagine the looks I would get from the clerk and customers in line...:-(
My wife (a full figured woman) and I visit that store every week. The clerk would know that the lingerie wouldn't fit me nor my wife. I'm supporting a good cause by clothing a poor naked doll that I will be adopting soon in the near future.

jerryr708

Post by jerryr708 »

Mark Spencer wrote:
haremlover wrote:They are put there by people donating them to the charity -
So it's not like those 'Take a Penny - Leave a Penny' things? I love those!

They can save your bacon.. like when you want a Snapple and it's $2.75
and you only have the $.05 .. and you look, and there's paper money there!
Jackpot!!

.. especially the ones with a picture of Jerry Lewis on the can. :razz:

I mean the can has a picture of Jerry Lewis.
not Jerry Lewis sitting on the can. That would be wrong.
Smart thinker with a great sense of humor

Bitshy

Post by Bitshy »

He didn't say it was the salvation army.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Well one day you'll have that big hand on your shoulder and a deep voice behind you "Sorry, mate. You're coming back with me to the Station."

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

jerryr708

Post by jerryr708 »

haremlover wrote:Well one day you'll have that big hand on your shoulder and a deep voice behind you "Sorry, mate. You're coming back with me to the Station."

Best wishes

Harem
I live in a small town with no cameras and no police. Only chicken and cow farms. The place has only a good faith policy. Some of the houses donate free eggs. "Please take one if you need one".

ZZZZ
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ZZZZ »

Are you going to tell me the lawnmowers and plants outside the Home Depot aren't free? What about all the abandoned cars in the parking lot? Should I not be taking those?

jerryr708

Post by jerryr708 »

ZZZZ wrote:Are you going to tell me the lawnmowers and plants outside the Home Depot aren't free? What about all the abandoned cars in the parking lot? Should I not be taking those?
They often post signs outside that says "Not accepting the following donations at this time" Clothing being one of them due to inventory full and no room for the items. They would be glad for me to remove the unaccepted items. I know the owner..he just doesn't know about my new doll fetish.

ZZZZ
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ZZZZ »

I was just joshing. :)

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Well you didn't tell us that in the first place. It's always good to start a story from square one.
Now I'm very lucky and I know the owner of a thrift store . . . and he doesn't mind me . . . xyz
However, you'd be well advised to come out in the open with him and ask him to put stuff aside for you openly because otherwise someone seeing you in such activity will bring in the cops and you'll have some mightily embarrassing explaining to do . . . and possibly still be on the wrong side of the law unless you have the written permission of the shopkeeper.

If you need to explain your activity, then you're welcome to show him some of the threads pictures of my ladies coming to life as real people. That makes it much more OK than merely a sexdoll fetish to give the excuse for a pervert rummaging through bags of clothes to find women's knickers.

That's what the local newspapers will put on their front page if you don't now go about it the right way.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

INFORMATIONS