www.yourdoll.com

What are the best/ cheapest places to buy sex doll clothing?

Clothing, footwear, hats, gloves, jewelry, etc. Store bought, modified and handmade.
jerryr708

Re: What are the best/ cheapest places to buy sex doll cloth

Post by jerryr708 »

Youtube has some very useful channels. Check out DIY Halter tops from T-Shirt. DIY Simple Halter Top + Slit Skirt. DIY Halter Bikini Tops from Bottoms.
Go to thrift stores and pick out the clothing item needed for the video and you can make some awesome outfits with little to no sewing. When I get my doll, this is where I am going from start to finish. I am super handy in this way and have sewn 1/6 scale clothes before, so this will be a simple.

Ikan
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Ikan »

more cheeper if can deal with tailor

Sofos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Sofos »

Since I discovered second hand clothing I almost only buy that. Another tip if your girl are a bit shorter than average (Emma is 156 cm) is to look for petite collections. I have many items from ASOS petite and top shop petite.

They are cut to fit women ~160 cm so everything seems to end up in the right place. Sure I have some great fitting items from normal collections too but often the mid section and shoulder straps gets too long.

I'm so happy to have found the petite stuff :D

scopes666

Post by scopes666 »

jerryr708 wrote:Youtube has some very useful channels. Check out DIY Halter tops from T-Shirt. DIY Simple Halter Top + Slit Skirt. DIY Halter Bikini Tops from Bottoms.
Go to thrift stores and pick out the clothing item needed for the video and you can make some awesome outfits with little to no sewing. When I get my doll, this is where I am going from start to finish. I am super handy in this way and have sewn 1/6 scale clothes before, so this will be a simple.
This is great advice! I will def. do this youtube tutorial DIY stuff once I get my doll and start going clothes hunting!
Thanks for sharing!

INFORMATIONS