www.yourdoll.com

Storing your dolls lingerie?

Clothing, footwear, hats, gloves, jewelry, etc. Store bought, modified and handmade.
Rari
Doll
Doll

Re: Storing your dolls lingerie?

Post by Rari »

Hollywu ended up getting some of those clear plastic 3 drawer cabinets on rollers. They roll into the closet and we can kind of see what's in each drawer. Last summer she got a very cool Broyhill Brasilia dresser for dirt cheap. She moved her clothes to the right side drawers and let Sadako have the left side ones. Sadako STILL has been suggesting she stop wearing socks and go commando so she can have a couple more drawers for her things. THAT SADAKO!!!

Hugs,

Rari
"Understand me. I'm not like an ordinary world. I have my madness, I live in another dimension and I do not have time for things that have no soul." - Charles Bukowski

Mark Spencer

Post by Mark Spencer »

Rari wrote:Sadako STILL has been suggesting she stop wearing socks and go commando so she can have a couple more drawers for her things. THAT SADAKO!!!
Now, now .. it's a perfectly reasonable suggestion.

unless she wears short skirts to work .. and has a job climbing ladders or something..
"I used to be an airline pilot. I got fired because
I kept locking the keys in the plane. They caught
me on an 80 foot stepladder with a coat hanger."
Steven Wright

Alucard1959
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Alucard1959 »

My Girls things take up half my room, and most of my closet! (You can't see her in the picture, but I have a WM 155 too.)
Attachments
IMG_20170709_120540.jpg
IMG_20170709_120540.jpg (840.78 KiB) Viewed 2660 times
IMG_20170709_120604.jpg
IMG_20170709_120604.jpg (984.68 KiB) Viewed 2660 times
Imaginary lovers never turn you down. They always care, they're always there when you need satisfaction guaranteed. Your mine,anytime, my imaginary lover.
"Atlanta Rythum Section"

ZZZZ
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ZZZZ »

I bought a new platform for my mattress on Amazon for about $100. It has 18" (46 cm) legs, so I can stack two layers of storage boxes underneath. The height is also nice for... "other activities". :wink:

Money well spent.

G66

Post by G66 »

Vicki's clothes are on the back of the door. But I'm running out of space so I've got a clothes rail on the way. This clothes shopping is addicting!
Happiness can't be bought. But dolls can.

JackieTreehorn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JackieTreehorn »

Her clothes are all mixed in with mine in dressers in no particular order- just wherever there was room at the time. One day I gotta sort things out into some kind of pattern. There's a couple rooms I don't really use much next to my bedroom that both have closets; I think one of them is going to be her closet and then I'll give her a drawer or three in my bedroom as well. One of these days... Until then it's quite the clusterfuck.

Caterina Foxx
Doll
Doll

Post by Caterina Foxx »

We share a closet, a portable wadrobe, 2 dressers and a couple of storage bins.

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ILuvFemsNlingerie »

This could almost turn into a show us your "dolls" closet thread lol

jerryr708

Post by jerryr708 »

I have a chest in my closet just for my 1/6 scale figures. The fact is established by my wife that there are only figures new in boxes stacked up to the top inside of it if she opens it. My plan is to empty it all but the top layer and hide my new girl inside and underneath the first layer of figures. I might even glue some dummy boxes down on a thin sheet of wood for quick access. When my wife leaves to make an errand, I can do a quickie in the closet. She will be wearing a short dress and no panties of coarse. When you have a wife around, these are things that you have to think about..the best hiding spot with the quickest access. It might be a turn on to get that quickie in the closet real quick without getting caught. Worth a try to spice things up.

jerryr708

Post by jerryr708 »

I could imagine if my wife found lingerie before discovering the doll. She would either think I was cheating on her or I was a closet cross dresser. I would have to bring out the doll for further embarrassment to try and save may marriage. She might even divorce me for cheating on her with a doll.
She would say: "That doll is the opposite of everything that I am." "I always knew that you had a thing for young Latina's." She is young, cute, short, tanned, dark hair, huge boobs, big dark areolas, brown eyes, big lips and dressed like a hoochie."
"You couldn't a fair skinned, Caucasian, blonde, green eyes, with D-cups like me couldn't you?" "Nooo.. you just had to find a Latina hoochie didn't you..DIDN'T YOU!"

Maybe I should create a doll just like my wife. If it gets discovered, she would say:"Awe, you miss me when I gone don't you?" "She looks just like me..awe how sweet."

ZZZZ
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ZZZZ »

jerryr708 wrote: Maybe I should create a doll just like my wife. If it gets discovered, she would say:"Awe, you miss me when I gone don't you?" "She looks just like me..awe how sweet."
I can see the doll ads now:
With your "decoy doll" you can "plead guilty to a lesser crime!"
It's a whole new market. Maybe those "I want a doll with an average body" people will get their wish. :)

jerryr708

Post by jerryr708 »

ZZZZ wrote:
jerryr708 wrote: Maybe I should create a doll just like my wife. If it gets discovered, she would say:"Awe, you miss me when I gone don't you?" "She looks just like me..awe how sweet."
I can see the doll ads now:
With your "decoy doll" you can "plead guilty to a lesser crime!"
Instead of divorce, hopefully no sex for a year and act disappointed.
It's a whole new market. Maybe those "I want a doll with an average body" people will get their wish. :)
Might as well just get a train wreck or just buy an ugly stick.

tyce323-
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by tyce323- »

Have not received my doll yet but plan to use a night stand with two drawers for lingerie, sports wear and such, a drawer in the bathroom for powder, brushes, cleaning items etc., and a small closet for the rest of her clothes and wigs, shoes. I'm sure I'll be playing it mostly by ear though.

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

I don't really have closet space so I got a plastic box of 3 drawers at walmart for around 10 dollars. Also, more recently my empty night table drawers are for doll stuff as well. Not just lingerie, but cleaning and maintenance, and regular clothes.

:glou:
Attachments
IMG_20160718_021230.jpg
IMG_20160718_021230.jpg (1 MiB) Viewed 2378 times
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ILuvFemsNlingerie »

I'm running out of room so I might buy one of those to put in the bottom of my closet.
My Dolls
Custom SM 168C (will be awhile)
WM 156 C cup (Pink) Upgraded Skeleton
DS 145+ (tan)

Heads: WM #58 (Ce Ce), YL Lori (Dahlia), 6yE N24 (Veronica), SM #55 (Asami), DS April (April), IronTech LP (Lucinda), Matedoll #21 (Cindy), WM #234 (Minka) #363 (Victoria)

All via BCD (Jeff is the man)

CeCe's and friends thread
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 7#p1612387

April's thread
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=89211

INFORMATIONS