www.yourdoll.com

Where to find clothes for 100 cm doll

Clothing, footwear, hats, gloves, jewelry, etc. Store bought, modified and handmade.
macintosh17
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Where to find clothes for 100 cm doll

Post by macintosh17 »

there are lot of sellers selling lingerie for 100cm dolls in amazon and ebay. i hope those clothes will be ok

small_doll_fan

Post by small_doll_fan »

For 100cm dolls, there are actually quite a few options. Over in the WMDoll forum, member yougivelove has posted an awesome thread about his clothing finds: http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... cm+clothes

At Aliexpress, the store Athemis makes custom clothing for love dolls. I've ordered a LOT of stuff from them and they are really awesome. They even have an eye-poppingly sexy pair of high-heel shoes for 100cm dolls that definitely fit the WM and Doll House 168 dolls. You can find their store here: https://www.aliexpress.com/store/1500849
The shoes are not listed, but if you contact the shop, they can tell you how to order them. Look at the pictures for the white-and-silver heels on the dolls - those are the ones they sell and you can get them in a variety of colors. Contact the shop owner Anny through the Aliexpress chat feature - she's great and will give you all the info you need. She's the only source I've foundso far for heels that will fit. For flats, go for the kids' shoes. I got a cute little gold-glitter pair of ballerina-type slippers for mine from Walmart for about $5.00.

Another shop that has outfits that will fit our 100cm dolls is this one: https://extraodinarydance.aliexpress.com/store/1015101
They sell dance outfits and there are some really sexy ones. I bought my doll this one (https://www.aliexpress.com/item/8-16-Ye ... 99171.html) and overall it fits really well, though it is a little bit loose in the back.

There are also several Aliexpress cosplay stores that will custom-make clothes if you send them a complete set of measurements. And I do mean complete - the Bust-waist-hip trio probably won't be enough if you really want the clothes to fit. Get high waist, underbust, inseam, shoulder width, bust-to-waist, shoulder-to-waist, etc. Most of them give you a list of the measurements they'll want. Search for 'cosplay' and you'll find tons of them. Want Sailor Moon costumes? Vocaloid performance outfits? Inuyasha outfits? Love Live! stage outfits? Cheongsams? All can be had from these shops. Just do a search and you'll find tons. Word of warning here, though - look for shops that have actually sold the product you want and that have some reviews. If it hasn't sold any, or if the reviews are sparse, tread warily.

eBay is another good source. I got my doll a Gap Kids miniskirt for $5.00. Yes, you read that right. Dirt cheap and the skirt is amazing. I got her some sexy long dresses too that I then had altered. Go for Asian sizes - they are much smaller than US sizes, and in many cases can be simply shortened to work really well with our miniature beauties.

On Etsy.com, there also are several makers who will do custom clothes for you. Be careful though, because most of them don't make doll clothes most of the time, so just like dealing with the cosplay stores, you'll have to be VERY specific about measurements. Also, watch out for shipping - if they're not in your country, shipping charges can be exorbitant.

Children's clothing works well. I usually get the 120cm height sizes on Aliexpress, because the big-bust 100cm dolls sometimes have trouble fitting into kids' tops - especialy non-stretchy ones! For skirts, girls' size 5 or 6 should work. Size 5 is very tight over the hips but looks amazing once you manage to get her into it. Size 6 is probably the best way to go, though, espcially for tight skirts like denim minis. For twirly skirts, see link for yougivelove's thread - he has some great examples.
Regards,
SDF

Current SDF Girls:
- Araseli (Sanhui 118cm Elfie)
- Kogata (Sanhui 92cm)
- Linnet (SanHui Dolls 65cm 'Linda', Face #4)

Former SDF Girls
- Iris (PiperDoll 100cm)
- Poey 2 (Dollhouse168 100cm)
- Leia (WM Dolls 136cm)
- Elf-D (JMDoll 80cm)
- Lovely (WM Dolls 65cm)

SDF Gallery:
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14842

jerryr708

Post by jerryr708 »

IMG_0896.JPG
IMG_0896.JPG (267.86 KiB) Viewed 2281 times
Pattern to Fit My Size Barbie
Attachments
Patterns to fit My Size Barbie
Patterns to fit My Size Barbie
IMG_0895.JPG (209.84 KiB) Viewed 2281 times
Patterns to it My Size Barbie
Patterns to it My Size Barbie
IMG_0894.JPG (267.66 KiB) Viewed 2281 times

Bobsicle
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Bobsicle »

Once i bought some clothes for my 100cm doll from ebay. they were very nice. unfortunately i couldn't find the link to that seller as it was a long time ago. but i think you still can find good clothes on ebay.

shawn25
Ex-Member

Post by shawn25 »

there are some good trustworthy sellers on amazon site. i also bought from there and no problem. clothes fits very well.

INFORMATIONS