www.yourdoll.com

Introduction to IGMagneticJewelry

Clothing, footwear, hats, gloves, jewelry, etc. Store bought, modified and handmade.
irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Introduction to IGMagneticJewelry

Post by irishgirl »

Hello Everyone, I would like to first, thank Carl and Dave for this opportunity to sell on TDF. This means a lot to me. I am just a small little part here, but big in my heart for what you all have granted me to do. I also want to thank Nescio50 for all his help and time spent walking me through the steps to get here. And to the admins and any mods that also helped me out. You all rock... I am humbled by it all. I am grateful and will do my very best here.

Now, I will try and keep this as short as possible and try and tell you a bit about me and this Jewelry. I have been making not only Jewelry, but many crafty things. I am married to tongue-O-matic who has been my #1 supporter through 27 years. I have been a member here for just about 2 years. I love to do things like this with the girls and he even helps me out on occasion. My passion was always to someday sell these where it counted. And TDF was and is the perfect fit. I will be starting out slow and small and see where it goes from here. My Multi piece is the main focus at this time, but be sure to look for more pieces in the future. Thanks for supporting me...

I will do my best to describe this Multi-use piece to you. It is approximately 29'' long when extended. NO CLASP... It has high powered hematite Magnets. I use Glass beads (the larger ones you see) You can choose any color you like. PM me if you want a custom color! The tiny spacer beads are either silver or black. The Magnets are Black. ENDLESS possibilities. Use your imagination! :D I have never ever, in the 13 plus years of making these, had one break! :) So they are very durable and that is due to my personal attention in making these by hand. They look great on any doll and humans alike. The men wear them too. I don't have a webpage but do have my ebay account to which you can order from. The information and payment methods are on there. I will supply the link at the end of all this.

Because Christmas is so close, :x-mas: I can't guarantee they will get there on time, but will do my best. I know this is not much information and my site is basic, but I assure you that these bracelets/necklace/ankle/etc will be the ''go to piece''. It is so versatile and many members have them already. I will be updating as I go but this is all new to me and will do everything I can to make you smile and the Dolls happy. :angel: After all that is mainly what this is about. :)

Last but certainly not least. I would like to ask your opinion, or suggestions on anything you might want to see. Or things I can do to improve on. I will be learning as I go so please bear with me. I am always open to suggestions. My PM is always open. I look forward to this adventure. You all are our second Family and want to make you proud. Some pics for you here and as soon as I get updated better one's I will post them. Thank you again. IG/Kim

DISCLOSURE DO NOT BUY THESE IF YOU HAVE A PACEMAKER...NOT RECOMMENDED FOR PACEMAKERS AND/OR PREGNANT WOMAN THEY ARE HIGH POWERED MAGNETS therefore do not recommend it.

https://www.ebay.com/usr/igmagneticjewelry
Attachments
IG 2.jpg
IG 2.jpg (458.58 KiB) Viewed 4054 times
IG 7.jpg
IG 7.jpg (288.02 KiB) Viewed 4054 times
IG 22.jpg
IG 22.jpg (110.58 KiB) Viewed 4054 times
IG 55.jpg
IG 55.jpg (136.94 KiB) Viewed 4054 times
IG 63.jpg
IG 63.jpg (144.06 KiB) Viewed 4054 times
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..
[/color]BCD MAKES DOLL DREAMS COME TRUE TOO... just ask London!

Anywhere you go, there you are!!!

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Re: Introduction to IGMagneticJewelry

Post by optical delusion »

going to have a look right now, our girls will be most grateful

irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by irishgirl »

optical delusion wrote:going to have a look right now, our girls will be most grateful
Awe thank you and if you have any questions, please PM me. :glou: IG/Kim
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

sold... :) one for now but will probably need to get one for each of my girls in time...cant have them fighting over it

irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by irishgirl »

optical delusion wrote:sold... :) one for now but will probably need to get one for each of my girls in time...cant have them fighting over it
WOOHOO. THANK YOU SO MUCH. And yes you can't have the girls fighting over it. :haha4: I will pm you and thank you for supporting me. I am grateful and the girls are sending hugs to you all. :angel: IG/Kim
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..

grimreefer24601

Post by grimreefer24601 »

I think i said something similar to IG on another thread. Kim is super kind.

I understand Irish Girl's caution, but the magnets aren't dangerous to anyone. There is not enough power involved.

I can't wait to get mine and show them off here.

Also, congratulations on your vendor status. I'm glad you were able to post your Ebay link here.

irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by irishgirl »

grimreefer24601 wrote:I think i said something similar to IG on another thread. Kim is super kind.

I understand Irish Girl's caution, but the magnets aren't dangerous to anyone. There is not enough power involved.

I can't wait to get mine and show them off here.

Also, congratulations on your vendor status. I'm glad you were able to post your Ebay link here.
Awe thank you. and yes I just wanted to be cautious..:!: And I can't wait to see your pics.... :glou: IG/Kim
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..

irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by irishgirl »

Thought I would add a pic I just took of London wearing her latest colors not listed. To show another way of wearing IGJewelry.. 2 Around her neck and 1 on her waist. :angel: IG/Kim
Attachments
London IGJewelry 004.JPG
London IGJewelry 004.JPG (1.33 MiB) Viewed 3982 times
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

London is looking super chic IG!! Love it! :whistle:

Guess what i just got in the mail today!!! :multi: :multi: :multi:

The girls absolutely love them!! IG even included a little extra (the beautiful earrings) thank you so much!! :angel:
The necklaces are even more beautiful than i thought, very sturdy and they're just so versatile, you can go crazy and do all sorts of things with them!

Thank you so much Irishgirl for introducing us to your jewelry... i think Sophie is going to ask me for more very soon! :lol:

Here's a few pics i took to show some of the things you can do with them:
(you can click the images to view them in higher res)

Again, congratulations IG on getting your vendor status approved, and the girls thank you for sending them this super awesome jewelry!! We love it and highly recommend them!!!

:glou:

ZD

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

Omg, ZD... I love the eye glass chains! Why didn't I think of that!!! Simply brilliant.

And Anna agrees, these are so fun to experiment with. They're so versatile. :)

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by irishgirl »

ZannyDanger wrote:London is looking super chic IG!! Love it! :whistle:

Guess what i just got in the mail today!!! :multi: :multi: :multi:

The girls absolutely love them!! IG even included a little extra (the beautiful earrings) thank you so much!! :angel:
The necklaces are even more beautiful than i thought, very sturdy and they're just so versatile, you can go crazy and do all sorts of things with them!

Thank you so much Irishgirl for introducing us to your jewelry... i think Sophie is going to ask me for more very soon! :lol:

Here's a few pics i took to show some of the things you can do with them:
(you can clink the images to view them in higher res)

Again, congratulations IG on getting your vendor status approved, and the girls thank you for sending them this super awesome jewelry!! We love it and highly recommend them!!!

:glou:

ZD

OMG , SOPHIE YOU LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH. SO HAPPY YOU GOT THEM. Love the way you twisted them together. See, this is what I wanted. To see the imagination and the different ways to use them. So pleased to see it. And you did the earrings too. Oh ZD YOU ROCK and Sophie with that purple wig. She looks beautiful. London says hi and thank you. She's blushing now. :wink: :wink: IG/Kim

AND WOW THAT WAS SO NICE OF A REVIEW AND THE PICS. I HAVE TO TAKE IT ALL IN. Thanks for everything. you just made my day. oh my i love the glasses one. never thought of that.....IG/Kim
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

hell yeah on the glasses chain...that is a great idea....damn.....now i need to buy glasses :(

Mariska Elayne
Doll
Doll

Post by Mariska Elayne »

We love ours!!!!!
Mariska Elayne Foxx, CRNP, DNP
Clinical Director, Galmato Valley Care Center

irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by irishgirl »

optical delusion wrote:hell yeah on the glasses chain...that is a great idea....damn.....now i need to buy glasses :(
optical delusion, I get the $ Dollar store ones. I need a new pair as well for the girls. That was awesome, that idea!

Mariska, Awe welcome sexy. And thank you so much. Tell TJ you need your own. :wink: IG/Kim
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Congrats on your first two(now three) eBay sales Kim. I noticed a green one shown in the picture showing all the colours, but green wasn't listed in the selection. I grabbed the black one. Please use silver spacers. :glou:

INFORMATIONS