www.wmdolls.com

Enhanced mouth and removable tongue?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
BigBurrito

Re: Enhanced mouth and removable tongue?

Post by BigBurrito »

WM130 in far the best head for kissing, but i made the lower jaw movable to make the mouth more real
Attachments
IMG_1757.JPG
IMG_1757.JPG (271.75 KiB) Viewed 3783 times

sage187

Post by sage187 »

I bought a wmdoll 85cm torso with a head that had the enhanced mouth option. Honestly Imo it's not worth the extra $75, can't deep throat cuz the mouth is big from the front but the back has a small hole and I'm average size. I was disappointed but if u have a small penis for sure it will feel great.

If you do get it don't look down while using it it's not a pleasant site seeing the eyes and everything else deformed while jamming it in there lol
Selling:
153cm irontech silicone $850 (loose right arm)
viewtopic.php?t=177579 still available for sale!
YL Doll Ultrasoft TPE torsos!
Big boobs & butts!
viewtopic.php?t=174189

d011user

Post by d011user »

BigBurrito - how did you make the lower jaw movable?

and i wonder if the enhanced mouth is intended more for oral sex than kissing. I only wanted it for kissing ....
Doll Fiancé: Alexis Nicole: WM156cm H-cup Head #122 Hairstyle 10
eBay 6000g/KK breast forms (mounted on four BB&B body pillows)

kojima

Post by kojima »

d011user wrote:BigBurrito - how did you make the lower jaw movable?

and i wonder if the enhanced mouth is intended more for oral sex than kissing. I only wanted it for kissing ....
He's actually got a thread going that follows his progress. I read through it a while back and it looked to be going well enough.

On a related topic, there is another thread by Dollyman25442 attempting a similar functionality while keeping the alteration as simple as possible so as to be easily replicated by other owners, but rather than hinging the jaw naturally, this alteration hinges inwards, allowing a more realistic entry angle for oral than an out-of-the-box doll head.

They're DIY projects and they look promising for added functionality and comfort, but it'd make me super nervous doing this sort of complex surgery on my own girl
Currently boarding:
青山真綾 (Maaya Aoyama) ::WM 153 #85::

Maaya's Doll Album

BigBurrito

Post by BigBurrito »

I love to deep french my baby is mostly why i do my mod, don't do oral in her throat, but more a facial, easier to clean anyway. I don't use the oral canal, just want a realistic mouth that opens wide

orchido

Post by orchido »

What is behind the hole at the back of the enhanced mouth?
Does it open up to the glass fiber head cavity or is there a closed TPE tube attached to it?

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Yu. my WM 163 face 56, has this option and the tip of her tongue is 1/2 an inch away from her lips so I lucked out, but after reading this thread, we no longer charge anything for this option.
The last two people got it for free and I told them about this thread.
Best,
Jeff and the BCD Girls
"We turn dreams into reality"
Attachments
YU.jpg
YU.jpg (58.05 KiB) Viewed 3569 times

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

kojima wrote:
d011user wrote:BigBurrito - how did you make the lower jaw movable?

He's actually got a thread going that follows his progress. I read through it a while back and it looked to be going well enough.

On a related topic, there is another thread by Dollyman25442 attempting a similar functionality while keeping the alteration as simple as possible so as to be easily replicated by other owners, but rather than hinging the jaw naturally, this alteration hinges inwards, allowing a more realistic entry angle for oral than an out-of-the-box doll head.

They're DIY projects and they look promising for added functionality and comfort, but it'd make me super nervous doing this sort of complex surgery on my own girl
Thanks for the mention!
I've completed my first mod and it will be getting shipped back to the owner for testing soon. I feel VERY confident the mod will achieve what it's goal was. And happily (during the learning curve), I've discovered an easier way to make the mod. Anyone can do it. Check the thread for more advances coming :-)
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... =6&t=91728

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:Yu. my WM 163 face 56, has this option and the tip of her tongue is 1/2 an inch away from her lips so I lucked out, but after reading this thread, we no longer charge anything for this option.
The last two people got it for free and I told them about this thread.
Best,
Jeff and the BCD Girls
"We turn dreams into reality"
Hey Jeff!
Be careful dood, you might get a reputation for being an honest businessman.

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

So, it looks like nobody can really confirm if it's a good enhancement and worth the additional money regarding oral.
That was particularly the intention for this enhancement
For kissing it makes obviously no difference to a standard head.
For oral:
Someone says it's good, but never tried it
Someone says, he does not oral - only kissing
Someone says his dick is to big to enter the hole.
( that's pretty much the same for both versions)

Maybe someone can say a word, who owns both, does oral and can compare them.
Does the uvula and tongue make any perceptible difference?
Thanks in advance
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Dr Dollinger,
Actually, for those who like flicking there tongue over and under while kissing, it is very nice.
This sensation is not possible with the other faces.
Yu has this mouth and it does enhance the kissing experience, but we know that the distance from her lips from face to face seems to be vary.
As far as oral, you need to angle her so you go over the tongue.
I have not tried seeing of body piercing would make it really nice for oral.
Best,
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Thanks for the useful info jeff!

Like I know, the tongue isn't removable. Only on sleeping head #39
SleepingGorgeous20__15987.1437982989.600.659 (1).png
SleepingGorgeous20__15987.1437982989.600.659 (1).png (274.74 KiB) Viewed 3516 times
SleepingGorgeous23__72608.1437982989.600.659.png
SleepingGorgeous23__72608.1437982989.600.659.png (282.61 KiB) Viewed 3516 times
Maybe someone else got one of these heads and can share his experience here
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

INFORMATIONS