www.wmdolls.com

New WM 163 measurents???

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
JCnine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

New WM 163 measurents???

Post by JCnine »

So I'm getting closer to pulling the trigger on a WM 163 with face 85 and I could use some help! To pass the time I really enjoy shopping for my new girl and I was hoping someone on the forum may have a 163 and be willing to help me out! This will be the newer skeleton complete with shrugging shoulders so I don't know if it is any different from last years version. The measurements I'm looking for are just Bust(upper bust)-waist(at the thinnest point)-hips(at the widest point). Also a measurement of her foot length from tip of the toe to back of the heels.

Thanks to any with information they are willing to share!
Pics of my beautiful Yumiko, Eris, and Kammie!
viewtopic.php?t=177041

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: New WM 163 measurents???

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

When I contacted WM, they told me the mold would not be changed UNLESS one broke.
It does seem for sure at one point in time the 163 breasts were different.
I got 22cm for Yu's foot.
56cm waist about 22"
72cm under arm pits, 64cm under bust
Let's see how close I came
V/r
Jeff

JCnine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: New WM 163 measurents???

Post by JCnine »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:When I contacted WM, they told me the mold would not be changed UNLESS one broke.
It does seem for sure at one point in time the 163 breasts were different.
I got 22cm for Yu's foot.
56cm waist about 22"

Jeff

Thanks Jeff!

That was what I noticed the most was the breasts looking a little different in the newer galleries.
That waist measurement was really throwing me off! I saw everywhere from 20 3/4 to 24 1/2 which is a pretty wide range for that! The other two measurements were consistent enough to not be a big deal. Now I can start to look around for her!
Pics of my beautiful Yumiko, Eris, and Kammie!
viewtopic.php?t=177041

INFORMATIONS