www.wmdolls.com

Introducing Jyoti - My WM 125cm

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Introducing Jyoti - My WM 125cm

Post by Mr Franz »

Broven wrote:
Mr Franz wrote:Jyoti was supposed to have dark brown nipples and labia from the factory, but they came out almost the same color as her skin. So, following Don's tip from Mon Amour Toujours, I did a re-color using a Chartpak marker. I choose their Burnt-Umber shade and it really turned out well. Sort of a very deep reddish brown. Still a bit dark at the moment, I like 'em that way actually, but I imagine it'll fade some in time.
I did this on Anna Marie as well. I used a different brand of marker as I couldn't find the Chartpak markers locally and I really wanted to look at the color before buying. (I went with light umber). I found something that I believe is very comparable brand though. Anyway, I can confirm that it does fade in time. But it stands up really really well. And unlike makeup, no special care needed when doing the monthly mineral oil bath. Anna's had hers for a 5 or 6 weeks or so, and they still look great. I suspect the color will last for a quite a while.

Jyoti looks great. You did a good job with the coloring.
Thanks. It's blended nicely thus far, turning a bit more red than brown. Had a strong odor at first too, but is now gone completely. Mine was dry to the touch in a few hours, but took a little over 24 hours to dry completely. I put Jyoti's bra back on a bit soon and got a little color bleed on the inside of both cups. It's fine now though. No bleed even after a dab of baby oil.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Introducing Jyoti - My WM 125cm

Post by Mr Franz »

Jyoti's new Student/Secretary ensemble.
School_1.JPG
School_1.JPG (46.35 KiB) Viewed 766 times
School_2.JPG
School_2.JPG (66.05 KiB) Viewed 766 times
School_3.JPG
School_3.JPG (58.9 KiB) Viewed 766 times