www.wmdolls.com

Introducing Jyoti - My WM 125cm

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Introducing Jyoti - My WM 125cm

Post by Mr Franz »

Greetings everyone. Last month I took delivery of my 1st TPE doll. A custom standing WM 125cm with the #77 head pruchased from SRSD. couldn't be happier and wanted to share my experiences thus far. Read full review here: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... =92255&e=0

I've decided to name her Jyoti which means light in Hindi. It's also the name of the worlds smallest woman. One of my goals in designing this doll was to have a perfect miniature representation of an Hindu Indian woman. The result is nothing short of breathtaking, IMHO.

So, without further ado... I give you Jyoti, freshly powdered, just standing around in her slip waiting for her new dress to arrive. Her vital statistics are: 26" - 21" - 29" (67cm-53cm-73cm)
Jyoty001.jpg
Jyoty001.jpg (116.85 KiB) Viewed 4539 times
Jyoty002.jpg
Jyoty002.jpg (89.29 KiB) Viewed 4539 times
Her slip btw is a womens XX-Small lace trim tank top purchased from eBay. Makes a perfect full slip. Being a scaled down gal, finding clothes for her is a bit of a challenge, but her proportionate figure makes things a bit easier.

I just finished her very 1st oiling and powdering session. Bit of a learning curve there, but I fumbled my way through it. Only thing I can say about that is:

1) what a work out and

2) can't wait to do it again!

Funny thing happened. I gave her the Vaseline treatment to high stress areas as recommended. While I don't have sex with my dolls, I did want to make sure the vaginal, anal and oral areas didn't dry out, so I carefully shoved a glob inside those as well. Anyway, when I inserted my greased digit into her anus I guess it formed a seal of sorts, because as I probed deeper, a blast of trapped air escaped as if she passed gas! Really took me by surprise. Had a good laugh though.

Ok, that's all for now. When I get more time I'll post some better pics. Meantime, If anyone has any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Cheers :wink:

ArabellaDoll
Doll
Doll

Re: Introducing Jyoti - My WM 125cm

Post by ArabellaDoll »

Hi Jyoti!!! You are gorgeous!

Just a little wave back.

Awesome choice Mr Franz!

(One of my first pics)
DSC00040.jpg
DSC00040.jpg (974.22 KiB) Viewed 4501 times

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

She's beautiful!

Looking forward to seeing more of her. And hearing further about your experience with a TPE girl as well.

Congrats!

Broven

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

Lika
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Lika »

Congrats on your new doll she looks very lovely and hope to see more of her ~!!

Lika
Check Out My Rare Girls On The Links Below~!!!

XiuYing 161cm Plus (DS - Doll Sweet)
Mayumi 158cm (Orient Industries)
Ya Ya 136cm (Orient Industries)
Asumi 146cm (Silicone Arts)
Elvina 80cm (JM Doll)
Mika 110cm (1AM)
Nakita 100cm (DS - Doll Sweet)

(It's hard to tell that the world we live in is either a Reality or a Dream.)

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Thanks. Jyoty's new dress arrived and she wanted to show it off along with a peek at what's underneath. Sorry about the crappy snaps. I don't have access to the the entire house nor all of my equipment at the moment do an extended in-law visit, so had to improvise.
J001.JPG
J001.JPG (42.84 KiB) Viewed 4313 times
J002.JPG
J002.JPG (62.9 KiB) Viewed 4313 times
J003.JPG
J003.JPG (46.93 KiB) Viewed 4313 times
J004.JPG
J004.JPG (55.76 KiB) Viewed 4313 times
J005.JPG
J005.JPG (99.91 KiB) Viewed 4313 times
J006.JPG
J006.JPG (59.59 KiB) Viewed 4313 times
J007.JPG
J007.JPG (43.65 KiB) Viewed 4313 times
J002a.JPG
J002a.JPG (60.53 KiB) Viewed 4313 times
J011.JPG
J011.JPG (78.38 KiB) Viewed 4313 times
Her cute drop-shoulder dress is a child size 4/5 found new on Ebay for under $10. Looks rather feminine on her I think and not childlike at all. It's a tad small for her in the bust area though. A 6 or 6X would have been better. Not a bad fit overall though. Her shoes are US toddler size 2. She normally takes US 1.5, but these fit her just fine. Found them used on eBay for $5. They look new.

Lika
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Lika »

Wow she looks amazing with that new dress and shoes !!!
Check Out My Rare Girls On The Links Below~!!!

XiuYing 161cm Plus (DS - Doll Sweet)
Mayumi 158cm (Orient Industries)
Ya Ya 136cm (Orient Industries)
Asumi 146cm (Silicone Arts)
Elvina 80cm (JM Doll)
Mika 110cm (1AM)
Nakita 100cm (DS - Doll Sweet)

(It's hard to tell that the world we live in is either a Reality or a Dream.)

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Thanks, Lika. Funny thing about that dress. I wasn't worried about color staining the TPE since it's white, but it had this colorful sewn in tag I was suspicious of. So, to be on the safe side, I cut it out before putting it on Jyoti. I later dipped it in cold water to see what would happen. Water turned a bluish pink almost instantly! So, beware of sewn in tags. May get some color bleed from those as well. :wink:

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

I love the dress on her, and a pretty great deal. The shoes are awesome too actually. They remind me that I really need to shop for more shoes....

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Here's a few more pic of Jyoti lounging about. Still trying to get the hang out of posing her; learning how she can and can't move.
DSC00140.JPG
DSC00140.JPG (44.04 KiB) Viewed 4219 times
DSC00141.JPG
DSC00141.JPG (40.25 KiB) Viewed 4219 times
DSC00143.JPG
DSC00143.JPG (34.76 KiB) Viewed 4219 times
DSC00144.JPG
DSC00144.JPG (47.49 KiB) Viewed 4219 times
DSC00145.JPG
DSC00145.JPG (51.32 KiB) Viewed 4219 times
DSC00148.JPG
DSC00148.JPG (44.25 KiB) Viewed 4219 times
DSC00149.JPG
DSC00149.JPG (43.5 KiB) Viewed 4219 times
DSC00150.JPG
DSC00150.JPG (38.79 KiB) Viewed 4219 times
DSC00151.JPG
DSC00151.JPG (34.84 KiB) Viewed 4219 times
DSC00152.JPG
DSC00152.JPG (61.96 KiB) Viewed 4219 times

Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

She's lifelike and cute. Congrats
SSD Massive Sex Doll Models Collection
- Free shipping
- We help EU customers to handle Import Duty and VAT
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=84705
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=86570
First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
Biggest recommendation i can give!!
Free Take Care Kit For Big Sex Doll Purchase
*Limited Time Only*

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

Nice. I like the one laying down with hand under her head and over at the computer desk (still using a CRT monitor?)

I never cared much for this head when seen on the 118s, but it looks much more nicely proportioned on a 125. A few extra inches or a different shoulder angle seems to work wonders for it.

You said this is your first TPE doll. Is this also your first 100cm+ sized lady? If so, I'm interested to see your work based on your prior posts with little ones.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

JunkGuy wrote:Nice. I like the one laying down with hand under her head and over at the computer desk (still using a CRT monitor?)

I never cared much for this head when seen on the 118s, but it looks much more nicely proportioned on a 125. A few extra inches or a different shoulder angle seems to work wonders for it.

You said this is your first TPE doll. Is this also your first 100cm+ sized lady? If so, I'm interested to see your work based on your prior posts with little ones.
Thanks, JunkGuy. I'm fond of those shots myself. As to the CRT, that's what came with the 15 year old desktop it's attached too. :wink: Quite modern compared to the black rotary telephone on the opposite end of my desk. 8)

Yeah the #77 head looks quite different on the 125. I think what really changes the appearance and sets it off though is the custom brown skin tone, deep brown eyes and dark brown wig. The moment I saw that head on the 118's I knew what I wanted to do with it. I could not be happier the way it turned out. I really can't thank Joe at SRSD enough. He followed my instructions to the letter and made sure I got exactly what I wanted. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Yeah, this is my first doll of any type in this size range. Besides my 12" folks, I also have my fiberglass gal, Suzy, who at 5'9" towers over Jyoti and is even slightly taller than myself! For that reason I did want a larger TPE doll, but knew I couldn't handle the weight. The WM125 turned out to be the perfect compromise for me. Head I like, proportionate figure and a weight I can handle. Just a bit shorter than I had originally envisioned.

Still, at 4'1" Jyoti doesn't seem all that small. She's a full 3 inches taller than the 118's and has a more proportionate figure. So I'm quite happy in that respect. The thing that strikes me the most about her is how damn lifelike she is. I mean, I like dolls and I'm use to being around them, but Jyoti is something different altogether. :fadein:

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Jyoti was supposed to have dark brown nipples and labia from the factory, but they came out almost the same color as her skin. So, following Don's tip from Mon Amour Toujours, I did a re-color using a Chartpak marker. I choose their Burnt-Umber shade and it really turned out well. Sort of a very deep reddish brown. Still a bit dark at the moment, I like 'em that way actually, but I imagine it'll fade some in time. Anyway, Jyoti has reluctantly agreed to let everyone have a quick peek. Well... the top half anyway. :wink:

A side note, if you can tear yourself away from those gorgeous boobs for a moment, check out the detail in those hands. Rather impressive for a relatively inexpensive doll.
DSC00168.JPG
DSC00168.JPG (31.62 KiB) Viewed 3829 times
Jyoti's customizations were designed to give her the appearance of a young Hindu woman. To complete the look, I added a Bindi dot between her brow and a gold nose stud, (took me a while to get my nerve up for that one). Anyway, here's the result. Quite striking, even if I do say so myself. :oops:
DSC00170.JPG
DSC00170.JPG (18.46 KiB) Viewed 3829 times
DSC00169.JPG
DSC00169.JPG (24.04 KiB) Viewed 3829 times

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Jyoti's almost a perfect girls size 6 so I've been shopping on swap.com and eBay for tops, skirts, dresses and such. Found this cute 3 pc number on eBay for under $8.00! Fits her perfectly and looks great.
ND1.JPG
ND1.JPG (70.99 KiB) Viewed 3624 times
ND2.JPG
ND2.JPG (72.42 KiB) Viewed 3624 times
ND3.JPG
ND3.JPG (48.96 KiB) Viewed 3624 times
ND6.JPG
ND6.JPG (88.22 KiB) Viewed 3624 times
Peek-a-boo!
Peek-a-boo!
ND5.JPG (60.11 KiB) Viewed 3624 times
I'm such a tease...LOL!
I'm such a tease...LOL!
ND4.JPG (62.03 KiB) Viewed 3624 times

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

Mr Franz wrote:Jyoti was supposed to have dark brown nipples and labia from the factory, but they came out almost the same color as her skin. So, following Don's tip from Mon Amour Toujours, I did a re-color using a Chartpak marker. I choose their Burnt-Umber shade and it really turned out well. Sort of a very deep reddish brown. Still a bit dark at the moment, I like 'em that way actually, but I imagine it'll fade some in time.
I did this on Anna Marie as well. I used a different brand of marker as I couldn't find the Chartpak markers locally and I really wanted to look at the color before buying. (I went with light umber). I found something that I believe is very comparable brand though. Anyway, I can confirm that it does fade in time. But it stands up really really well. And unlike makeup, no special care needed when doing the monthly mineral oil bath. Anna's had hers for a 5 or 6 weeks or so, and they still look great. I suspect the color will last for a quite a while.

Jyoti looks great. You did a good job with the coloring.

INFORMATIONS