www.wmdolls.com

My New WM 157cm

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
hangman2020

Re: My New WM 157cm

Post by hangman2020 »

RMS wrote:You guys are spot on. As it turns out, her pussy is perfect! See pic attached. I believe it was simply a slight rotation of the hips that caused it to look uneven before.

Hangman - I got my factory pictures exactly 2 weeks after I placed the order. She's on her way to me now. Can't wait to meet her in person :D
This is good news and i'm glad it was just hips a odd rotation nothing more i should be getting my factory pictures soon this friday is two weeks for me.
Image Image

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

Hey RMS, she looks lovely!!
I agree with everyone, definitely looks like the hips were simply misaligned.

Mind if i ask what skin tone she is? Looks great!
Pink or fair?

ZD

RMS
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by RMS »

Zanny- my girl is fair skin tone, with pink labia

MaydayTonight
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by MaydayTonight »

I am really into that design. Is it just me or does it seem like the labia are bigger than usual?

Plasticpounder
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Plasticpounder »

Wow, that skin tone looks great, It looks like you got the nipple color just right. Can I ask what color the nipples are.

INFORMATIONS