www.wmdolls.com

125cm Riley? My first budget doll.

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
unplugged
Apprentice
Apprentice

125cm Riley? My first budget doll.

Post by unplugged »

Hello TDF,

This is my first post and looking for my first starter love doll. My budget is $1500 and weight is a concern because I have nerve damage on my left arm which makes it hard to lift heavy objects. After 2 weeks of research, I narrowed down my search to WM Riley. My only problem is the size might be a concern of mine at 100cm. However, I think 125cm would be an acceptable height .

I found 2 sites that sells a 125cm Riley: Amazon and Red Room Dolls. I know they aren't endorsed by Doll Forum. But, if these are my only options, I'm willing to take a risk because they both use American Express. I have no problems doing a charge back for an inferior product.

Here are my questions:

1) Do they make Riley in 140cm? I just can't get enough of her sexy body and face. If not, can any other members suggest a close match with other doll vendors ( ideally WM ) and list the body name and head number?

2) Should I get the built in vagina or the one you can remove? Read some reviews and forums members that the one you remove doesn't feel as good vs the built in vaginas for smaller dolls.

3) Anybody have a problem ordering a small doll like Riley? I'm worried about my doll getting seized by customs, or worst case... getting arrested. Inspectiors might see Riley as a child love doll. Read news of men getting arrested for ordering child sex dolls. I live in America.

Here's the pic of Riley.

4) Where can I buy this exact outfit in the pic above?

Thanks for any advice!

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Re: 125cm Riley? My first budget doll.

Post by Tybalt »

Are rileys 125cm?

unplugged
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by unplugged »

Can I post links or PM you? I'm new here and don't want to get banned by mods if I violate their rules. It could be a scam and hoping the members can verify.

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

I don't think Riley head is meant to fit a 125cm body. They have a few choices for 100cm dolls, a few choices for 118-125cm dolls, and a great many choices for 135-170cm dolls. Using a head from one size on another may look out of proportion. They are physically compatible though (same neck connector) so you can indeed order a 125cm doll and Riley head but her head may look a little small. Make sure this is what you want to do before pulling the trigger. (Maybe someone with both can share a photo.) A Riley head on a 140cm doll would definitely look too small, but there's also many more head options to choose from at that level.

Also, the 125cm body is B cup, not D cup like the Riley photo you posted. I would be very wary that the Amazon or Red Room sites might be selling a knockoff or misleading you regarding exactly what the doll will look like. A TDF-approved vendor may be a safer choice and ensure you get the exact doll you order. Beware any small print. Most places won't take back a doll if there's any sign its possibly been used. Just because they take American Express doesn't automatically mean you can get refunded once the box is opened.

If you have nerve damage in the arm, I would suggest the insert. The 100 and 125 are quite light compared to larger dolls but that's still 26 lbs for a 100 and 44 for a 125. The inserts weigh only 13 ounces. Given you should clean out doll after use, you're either going to want to use an insert, use condoms in a fixed vagina model, or invest in some aquarium pumps and douches. If you have arm trouble, you're unlikely going to wish to carry the entire doll into the bathroom for cleaning each time so you'll need to use one of the other cleaning options. Carrying the insert back and forth is trivial though. (Note that insert on a 100cm WM doll eliminates use of anal so if this is a desire, it may eliminate insert as a choice for you.)

I'd also recommend the standing option if you intend to dress/undress her. Being able to stand her and lean her against something (dresser/wall/bed) would be much easier than holding her up if you have arm trouble.

EDIT:
One option you have, since you asked about a 140 and assuming your budget can be stretched a little, is to purchase the very popular 140D (the best selling model) and take advantage of RLSD's current promotion of 2 heads instead of one. Get the Riley head and another of your choice designed for the 135+ range. If the Riley head works for you on that body you can sell the other head, otherwise you have a fallback head that is more proportional to the body. This may mean not having a doll for the Riley head though so its something of a risk unless someone can share a photo of a 140D body with 100-sized head. Note though that the 140D is even heavier, at 51 lbs.

Swan
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Swan »

unplugged wrote:Can I post links or PM you?
Hi unplugged ... Welcome to TDF! :glou:
You need 5 approved posts ... You will then be able to use the PM function.
Please read: http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 21#p865521
ROC (RULES OF CONDUCT) ... http://dollforum.com/tdf_rules.html

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

I just bought a WM125 from SRSD with the #77 head from WM's 100CM and 116CM dolls. It's also used on the more recent WM150 ultra slim stretch, but not advertised with the 125. Looks great though and fit's just fine. So I'd imagine the same is true for the Riley. My advice would be to contact Joe at SRSD and tell him exactly what you want or any other approved TDF vendors for that matter. Compare prices and take it from their. Good luck. :wink:

unplugged
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by unplugged »

JunkGuy wrote:I don't think Riley head is meant to fit a 125cm body. They have a few choices for 100cm dolls, a few choices for 118-125cm dolls, and a great many choices for 135-170cm dolls. Using a head from one size on another may look out of proportion.
Figured that. Wished they made a Riley head for 140cm. :(
JunkGuy wrote: Also, the 125cm body is B cup, not D cup like the Riley photo you posted. I would be very wary that the Amazon or Red Room sites might be selling a knockoff or misleading you regarding exactly what the doll will look like. A TDF-approved vendor may be a safer choice and ensure you get the exact doll you order. Beware any small print. Most places won't take back a doll if there's any sign its possibly been used. Just because they take American Express doesn't automatically mean you can get refunded once the box is opened.
Tried to contact Red Room and never got a response. The 125cm body measurements were exactly the same as the 100cm. Obvious red flag. So I pay $200 extra for longer legs? Also, no contact number with Red Room. If I spend that much money, I need someone to call if things go wrong. Amazon got back with me. I requested for them to send me a picture of a side by side with the 100cm and 125cm Riley. Said they didn't have the 100cm Riley in stock. Then asked for a picture with a tape measure beside the 125cm Riley doll. No response in 24 hours. Gave up on my quest for the 125cm Riley as WM manufacturing website doesn't have one.
JunkGuy wrote: If you have nerve damage in the arm, I would suggest the insert. The 100 and 125 are quite light compared to larger dolls but that's still 26 lbs for a 100 and 44 for a 125. The inserts weigh only 13 ounces. Given you should clean out doll after use, you're either going to want to use an insert, use condoms in a fixed vagina model, or invest in some aquarium pumps and douches. If you have arm trouble, you're unlikely going to wish to carry the entire doll into the bathroom for cleaning each time so you'll need to use one of the other cleaning options. Carrying the insert back and forth is trivial though. (Note that insert on a 100cm WM doll eliminates use of anal so if this is a desire, it may eliminate insert as a choice for you.)

I'd also recommend the standing option if you intend to dress/undress her. Being able to stand her and lean her against something (dresser/wall/bed) would be much easier than holding her up if you have arm trouble.
Great pointers! That's why I was shooting for the 125 for the inserts and I do really want a doll to do anal. My "FWB" won't do it. Yup, going to get the standing option for ease of changing and display.

JunkGuy wrote: EDIT:
One option you have, since you asked about a 140 and assuming your budget can be stretched a little.
Looked into it and it was out of my budget. Also, placing WM 140cm Katie in my shopping cart didn't give the tingles like Riley did. Gotta go with the tingles! :lol:
Mr Franz wrote:I just bought a WM125 from SRSD with the #77 head from WM's 100CM and 116CM dolls. It's also used on the more recent WM150 ultra slim stretch, but not advertised with the 125. Looks great though and fit's just fine. So I'd imagine the same is true for the Riley. My advice would be to contact Joe at SRSD and tell him exactly what you want or any other approved TDF vendors for that matter. Compare prices and take it from their. Good luck. :wink:
I take that SRSD is sexyrealsexdolls. Looked at their site and the shortest doll with limbs is 140cm. I'll message him on the website to see if he can make this happen and within budget. Thanks!

Well, looks like I'm going to go with 100cm Riley on reallovesexdolls.com with the stand-up-foot upgrade for $1,074.00. Might wait for the Black Friday special if they have one. Also, do members on the forum get a discount at RLSD?

I'm dumbfounded the WM manufacturer doesn't make a 125cm version of her body and face. Isn't she the most popular WM doll? I'd pay $400 more for a tad more height and weight. This is my first sex toy and might lead to a 140cm doll in the future. If I decide later this hobby isn't for me, I'd rather waste $1000 than $2000+.

Thanks for the welcome and helping newbies like me not get scammed. If any members got an "unused" authentic Riley/Jaydyn, I'm in the market right now.

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

A good TEST for non TDF Vendors on places Like Amazon etc. is to send them a message inquiring about the Doll being sold, before any purchase, if they do Not respond or take Forever to respond, or even if they respond quickly with pictures, etc. you have an idea ahead of time how the customer service will be after purchase.....

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

unplugged wrote:
Mr Franz wrote:I just bought a WM125 from SRSD with the #77 head from WM's 100CM and 116CM dolls. It's also used on the more recent WM150 ultra slim stretch, but not advertised with the 125. Looks great though and fit's just fine. So I'd imagine the same is true for the Riley. My advice would be to contact Joe at SRSD and tell him exactly what you want or any other approved TDF vendors for that matter. Compare prices and take it from their. Good luck. :wink:
I take that SRSD is sexyrealsexdolls. Looked at their site and the shortest doll with limbs is 140cm. I'll message him on the website to see if he can make this happen and within budget. Thanks!
I wasn't aware of that. They may have stopped advertising the 100, 116, 125 and 135 to avoid running amiss with WM's minimum pricing requirements or it may have something to do with customs regulations in some countries, I'm not sure. In any event, I'm sure those dolls are still available through them with the head and other options you want and at a good price. Good luck though. Hope you find exactly what you're looking for.
:glou:

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

unplugged wrote:I'm dumbfounded the WM manufacturer doesn't make a 125cm version of her body and face. Isn't she the most popular WM doll? I'd pay $400 more for a tad more height and weight.
I'd wager the 140D with head 36 is the most popular. Seems at least one in three owners has that combination.

Sadly they don't offer different scales for heads, or closed eyes and elf ears options on all of them. I personally think they have enough head choices, and need to refine those choices with new options or varying scales. I can't be the only one who wants a closed eye head of the one I've got.

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

JunkGuy wrote: I'd wager the 140D with head 36 is the most popular.
I agree there. It is a lovely combination. ;)

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

JCnine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JCnine »

If you can handle about 50lbs, then a 140cm WM is a great choice! This is what I have and she is very manageable in weight and she is pretty lifelike in size! You are also pretty close with your $1500 budget to getting one right now!
Pics of my beautiful Yumiko, Eris, and Kammie!
viewtopic.php?t=177041

unplugged
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by unplugged »

JCnine wrote:If you can handle about 50lbs, then a 140cm WM is a great choice! This is what I have and she is very manageable in weight and she is pretty lifelike in size! You are also pretty close with your $1500 budget to getting one right now!
Wow! Your doll in your signature is gorgeous! Love her in blue eyes.

https://www.dollforum.com/forum/downloa ... &mode=view

Personally, I would get her in a lighter complexion. Where did you get your doll? What color skin is your doll? Tan? Think you have changed my mind. RLSD is $1650 with no upgrades. $1725 with foot upgrade. Might have to bite the bullet on this one. :D

JCnine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JCnine »

unplugged wrote:
JCnine wrote:If you can handle about 50lbs, then a 140cm WM is a great choice! This is what I have and she is very manageable in weight and she is pretty lifelike in size! You are also pretty close with your $1500 budget to getting one right now!
Wow! Your doll in your signature is gorgeous! Love her in blue eyes.

https://www.dollforum.com/forum/downloa ... &mode=view

Personally, I would get her in a lighter complexion. Where did you get your doll? What color skin is your doll? Tan? Think you have changed my mind. RLSD is $1650 with no upgrades. $1725 with foot upgrade. Might have to bite the bullet on this one. :D
Thanks for the compliment of my Elise!
I ordered from Jeff at BootyCallDolls aka dolldesire.com
Her skin color is tan. If you're a fan of the eyes, look into MannequinFan's stuff! The eyes in my pics were purchased separately from him and they are super cool! They are much more realistic looking than the stock eyes and you can even make them open and close! For more on those, check out the bottom of page 8 in my thread or click here
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 0&hilit=3D for a lot more info!
Pics of my beautiful Yumiko, Eris, and Kammie!
viewtopic.php?t=177041

Alucard1959
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Alucard1959 »

Unplugged, check the For Sale section of the Forum. I saw a couple of 100cm dolls there.
Imaginary lovers never turn you down. They always care, they're always there when you need satisfaction guaranteed. Your mine,anytime, my imaginary lover.
"Atlanta Rythum Section"

INFORMATIONS