www.wmdolls.com

Storage and cleaning

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Catss

Storage and cleaning

Post by Catss »

I got a wm doll for 2 weeks but have not cleaned it yet. I have long hair and they stick to the doll in addition to dust and other stuff from the bed. How do you clean the doll without risking of damaging it and how often do you need to powder it, is it okay to powder once a week and store it lying down on the back and using a plastic foil to shield it from dust and dirt?

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Storage and cleaning

Post by JunkGuy »

Powdering the doll (cornstarch-based baby powder works best) will help keep things from sticking to the doll's skin. Not 100% but much better.

Repowder when skin feels tacky or you see things like wig hair starting to stick to it. I go every few months between full body repowderings. I use non-alcoholic wet wipes for cleaning and repowder the cleaned areas in between though.

Catss

Post by Catss »

I've seen people say not to shower the doll and some say it needs to be done, which is correct. Also isn't vaseline destroying tpe or is it a myth

hangman2020

Post by hangman2020 »

what i've been told is if i was going to wash the doll from unboxing all the factory makeup will come off.

All i need to do clean is the removable insert/fixed Vagina

Dry the doll then powder the doll so it will not pickup dust and other bits and just feel better to touch.

vaseline around the joints and Vagina will help the TPE not crack and after a month or so put a little bit of baby oil on the hand of the doll leave it for 30 mins come back if its still there the TPE does not need the oil but if its not there then oil the doll and leave until all the oil has gone then wipe over with a cloth and then powder.
Image Image

Arokh

Post by Arokh »

I try to wash Claire about every other month. Sometimes, I end up skipping it by a few weeks or so, but that's the price you pay for owning a doll in secret. My usual routine is to wash her body in the shower with a plastic bag over the top of the neck, and held in place with a rubber band. Since I was an idiot, and did not get her with the standing feet option, I have to utilize a shower seat. To make this process easier on me, I also recently replaced my fixed shower head with a removable one to better reach around her. I use a gentle woman's body wash and generous rinse to get her nice and clean.

After her shower, I use a clean, white, microfiber towel to pat-dry her, then have her lay down on the bed to begin the oil and powder treatments. Johnson's baby oil does the job very nicely. Just learn from my own mistake, and don't over do it. Else, she'll be laying there for over a day, absorbing it all. If I feel the need, I will also apply Vasoline to her joints, and intimate areas. Be aware though, that the Vasoline takes forever to be absorbed by the doll's skin. Granted, it's still something I would highly advise doing every now and then, but be sure you have made the time for it, as it can take up to, and beyond, 12 hours to be absorbed.

Corn starch or just regular baby powder is next. Some use an old sock filled with powder or a brush, but I find this makes too much of a mess resulting from unintended fallout. So, I opt to apply, and rub it in by hand. Just make sure your hands are clean and your nails are trimmed (and remove anything from your wrists. i.e. watch, jewelry, etc.). Number one rule when applying powder in this manner is to be both gentle and patient. Keep rubbing her down with powder until every inch of her skin is silky smooth.

I would also recommend not dressing her immediately afterwards, as any residual powder (and there will be) will get all over her clothes. Not a big deal, but it looks a little unsightly.

Cheers! :glou:
Meet Claire - 145cm (4' 9") TPE D-cup from RLSD
Claire's Photo Album

jack45

Post by jack45 »

Is it possible to remove discoloration from the clothes that the dolls skin ?? I have dirty skin from black panties

hangman2020

Post by hangman2020 »

jack45 wrote:Is it possible to remove discoloration from the clothes that the dolls skin ?? I have dirty skin from black panties
Yes you can get this from all vendors

https://reallovesexdolls.com/tpe-stain-remover/

https://www.the-doll-house.com/repair-a ... on-uk.html

https://www.sexysexdoll.com/tpe-doll-stain-removal

How to Set Dye and Stop Dye Bleeding in Clothes
https://www.thespruce.com/set-and-stop- ... ng-2146657

If i was you when washing dark coloured clothes soak them in white vinegar overnight this will help to hold the colours in the fabric then wash as normal after soaking them.
Image Image

Endless War
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Endless War »

Arokh wrote:I try to wash Claire about every other month. Sometimes, I end up skipping it by a few weeks or so, but that's the price you pay for owning a doll in secret. My usual routine is to wash her body in the shower with a plastic bag over the top of the neck, and held in place with a rubber band.

[....] immediately afterwards, as any residual powder (and there will be) will get all over her clothes. Not a big deal, but it looks a little unsightly.

Cheers! :glou:
Thank you for this thorough explanation of the process. I am expecting my first ladies to arrive in a month or so and I can not wait. The whole process sounds intimate. I am looking forward to spending that quality time with them.
Instagram: @the_art_dolls

INFORMATIONS