www.wmdolls.com

Shrugging Shoulders - Pros & Cons

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
RMS
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Shrugging Shoulders - Pros & Cons

Post by RMS »

I'm pretty much ready to order my WM doll. One thing that I'm kind of confused about is the shrugging shoulder capability. Is this an option you have to pay extra for, or does it now come standard with all new WM dolls? None of the vendor websites seem to even mention this as an option.
What are pro's & con's of having shrugging shoulders? I might add that I'm purchasing this doll for fun play time, not for photography. Please help!

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Shrugging Shoulders - Pros & Cons

Post by windave »

I never thought about shrugging shoulders, Just shrugged it off.

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

I believe its an extra cost for now but may become standard later. I think its sort of under trials for now.

If only for funtime, it depends whether you want her to put on a demure pose by shrugging for you. If you don't care about that, then maybe not worth the extra cost (or extra time to deliver) for the shoulder mod.

I don't think anyone has got one yet to know what cons there may be. One concern is how well you can lift/carry the doll by the underarms with this mod. Its just too new to have history behind it to know if it's a good or bad investment yet. (Much like the ultra-soft TPE. Excited people early on but when dolls butts and boobs starting creasing easily it became a thing to avoid.)

sdl44

Post by sdl44 »

I've also wondered about she shoulder movement. How easy would it be to move them to position and would you be putting too much stress on other parts while trying to hold her still?

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

Maybe Jeff from BCD can say. Maybe he can identify where the photos come from and if the owner/photographer can give some insight to these questions.

But based solely on the photos, it doesn't seem like it would be too hard to make her shrug though. It's my assumption that the gooseneck itself moves up and down, not the shoulders, but I'd love to know for sure as I use the underarm lift most often with my doll and weaker shoulders would worry me. I'm actually quite interested in this feature myself; moreso than any lighter-weight TPE mix or skeletal hand improvements.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I've had a doll with the new design skeleton which I believe to be common to WM and OR as well.

The shrugging shoulders are familiar to those of us familiar with DS silicone dolls and are clearly inspired by DS with the same movements.

For me it's a luxury rather than a necessity, although nice. It means that one can lift the arms up, the shrug being part of the bending, so that the armpits are bent less in the process. The shoulders move backwards and forwards too. It's capable of making the doll less "stiff" photographically but you wouldn't miss it if you didn't have it. If the same, the gooseneck has been replaced by hinges. They have to be very well adjusted, and in my competing brand doll not from WM or OR, the hinges are a bit on the loose side. In WM's implementation quality control of this will no doubt be better, but the WM gooseneck is easy to pose and I have never had an issue with it.

New to TPE dolls with this skeleton, if the WM is the same, is that the doll can bend left right in the middle of her back. This increases photographic possibilities but isn't vital for a doll who stays in bed.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

RMS
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by RMS »

Thanks for all the responses. From what I've read so far, it sounds like the shrugging shoulder is a nice feature for photography and poses. I can't imagine what difference it might make if I only use the doll for bed- & fun-time purposes. I mean, would it make having sex or BJ with the doll more realistic with the movable shoulders? Can't picture it. It'd be great to hear from others who have experience with this shrugging shoulder feature.

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

This is just a gut feeling, but i think the hinged shoulders could become a problem if you spoon with your doll on a daily basis or if you have her sleeping on her side. Over time as they loosen up any slight movement might cause the joints to extend without you noticing while you sleep and as we already know the armpits are one of the areas where stretch marks can easily appear so this could potentially precipitate the issue of stretch marks/tears in that area.

This is purely speculation on my part of course but i will pass on the feature for the time being... at least until a decent amount of customer feedback has been posted as i enjoy cuddling with my gals more than anything else.

ZD

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

The hinged shoulders come from the heritage of DS who have used them for years. Very good.

There's more to the skeleton than just the shoulders, however.

More to go wrong but more to be great if the manufacturer does it right.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

OCTATOK
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by OCTATOK »

Are there any videos of the new shoulders floating around yet? That might help.

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

If it can bend left or right at mid-back, that does provide for some better sex options - scissor position would be easier for example.

bob7892
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bob7892 »

I really like the WM 156cm (5ft1in) B-Cup Body for my WM head 51 Latasha :) but I do not like the goose neck :(
If the goose neck has been replaced by hinges on the updated skeleton I would be very interested
It would be nice to have conformation from the manufacturers please :D
Welcome to Future , Just take a look inside .
We've got every thing you need , including Sex Android's
Come on Boys , Just take a look , Every things Unique
If You want Real Sexy Dolls , Just cum and take a peak
In The Future ,In The Future
So Welcome !!!!!!!!!
WELCOME !!!!!! To The FUTURE !!!!!!!!!!

My Girls and their stories https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 13&t=87890

My first doll Latasha is on a secret mission to find the perfect body !!!!!

Kireina's song https://youtu.be/sxSw20Gmubs

Some one said , Guys have girlfriends , because they have not found their perfect doll :D :D :D :D
Well I have :D :D :D :D Her name Is Kireina AND she's a 6ye :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I am me , and just me , and always will be me , and I don't deserve to be put in a box :evil: nobody does .bob7892

gingerlover05
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by gingerlover05 »

I think it is a matter of opinion. I personally love the shrugging shoulders because it makes the girls adorable by making them look a little shy and coy. Definitely an option box that will be checked in my future purchase(s)!

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Joyce has reported that her dolls with the new skeleton have hinged necks.

How does the WM156B differ from the OR156B?

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

hangman2020

Post by hangman2020 »

I'm going to order my wm 157cm doll with new skeleton Shrugging Shoulders with a hinged neck from the doll house.
Image Image

INFORMATIONS