www.wmdolls.com

CANT DECIDE!?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Marko1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: CANT DECIDE!?

Post by Marko1 »

I totally agree with tootsie on the life size dolls. I wish someone told me about the size of these dolls when I bought my first doll,she was 135cm and way too small for me. Now I have a 108lb girl and wow what a difference in realism. I know the weight is tough for some ,but if u can handle it its soo worth it.
YL 158cm Big booty “ Gina”

Xander_DL

Post by Xander_DL »

I would personally go for the 157 body type wise, I'am more of a legs fan than bigger butts,
but if there was a 170-174 version with a B or C cup I would go* for that one, fits better also with my own height 184.

HugeBoobLover

Post by HugeBoobLover »

oberyn wrote:If you are an ass man get the bottom one her butt is 40 inches.
I agree with him. The booty on the 160b is glorious. If I was a small boobies guy, I'd get the 160b myself.

I wouldn't be able to contain myself 8O
They're not dolls! They're action figures!

PaulDenton2001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by PaulDenton2001 »

You should definitely take into account the weight. Newbie doll owners (I'm assuming you are but maybe not) are likely to make lots of silly mistakes that can lead to damage of either yourself or your doll. Having a 40Kg doll as your first is only going to make it worse. As others have said, maybe aim to get both. Go with the lighter one first then get the heavier one. That way when you just want a quick shag you can go to the lighter one.

INFORMATIONS